Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marilyn Moments

+11
Cloggy
Dallasite
CrystalEve
Duquesa de Azúcar
Iamroyalty
Romilly
Tess
Indie
Royal Lowness
Admin- Michelle
GingerBeau46
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Marilyn Moments - Page 3 Empty Re: Marilyn Moments

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:47 pm

CrystalEve wrote:
mosaic wrote:Just occurred to me, Kate really must love that lovely breeze, that cool rippling feeling.
Its gone on for too long, no accident, and I think very little chance that she will give
up her thrills and getting high on the breeze.  She's a lost cause and the sooner the
RF realise that the better.

This Talmudic Jewess's exhibitionism is really way out of control, Waity is suffering from a desire and burning, obsessive compulsion to expose herself in such manner to dignitaries, friends, acquaintances, and strangers for her amusement and sexual satisfaction. Most likely in the hope of shocking us innocent bystanders. Her inappropriate behaviour is more than embarrassing. The public ought to be on the alert whenever she's in town!  pale 

http://katemiddletonchatblog.blogspot.co.uk/

As long as she doesn't go to Mea She'arim in IS---REAL or she'll get beaten up in that neighborhood by the well known "Morality" Patrol.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:16 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:
Iamroyalty wrote:
Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:
Admin wrote:The number of instances say it all really

When William divorces she has a sure job awaiting her.
Model of knickers!

afro  Groovy... ain't it?

No, Pole Dancer

Queen of Pole Dancing
http://static1.purepeople.com.br/articles/3/10/87/3/@/84942-rihanna-620x0-2.jpg

KM's future statue ( check out the extensions) :
http://cdn.segmentnext.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Dragons-Crown-amazon.jpg

Even Pole Dancing has a set of required standards. Cathy don't do standards. I doubt this sister would last a day as a Walmart Greeter.
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:50 am

Absolutely not.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:23 am

DuchASS of Crotchbridge is a global slut. Everyone knows it now and she is without doubt seen as a joke.Even the ones that say she has a nice ass, even not laugh for the wrong reasons. RF look stupid and more so for keeping her. So where is the PR to clean up or is there another fake baby
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:43 am

Yes, The Crotchbridge is a global slut. Maybe they don't want to clean her up. Maybe they want her out and they think by doing nothing it will hasten her exit.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:45 am

However, it will take a monumental effort to pry it and its family away from the throne.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:00 pm

Indie wrote:Yes, The Crotchbridge is a global slut. Maybe they don't want to clean her up. Maybe they want her out and they think by doing nothing it will hasten her exit.

I've always said that the palace will give her enough rope to hang herself with!! Seems that is exactly what they're doing. Oh to be one of the palace grey men!!

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:03 pm

One of the Peasants wrote:
Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:
Iamroyalty wrote:
Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:
Admin wrote:The number of instances say it all really

When William divorces she has a sure job awaiting her.
Model of knickers!

afro  Groovy... ain't it?

No, Pole Dancer

Queen of Pole Dancing
http://static1.purepeople.com.br/articles/3/10/87/3/@/84942-rihanna-620x0-2.jpg

KM's future statue ( check out the extensions) :
http://cdn.segmentnext.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Dragons-Crown-amazon.jpg

Even Pole Dancing has a set of required standards.  Cathy don't do standards.  I doubt this sister would last a day as a Walmart Greeter.  

Like a Star @ heaven OOTP.. Well said in your inimitable way as usual

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:09 pm

No more flash gates, not now the tax payers have to pay to hire a butt watcher, because aparently the global slut refuses to wear underwear or pencil skirts, can´t see why she cannot continue as she pleases. Poor old tax payer, what a burden she is to them. Paying for KP and Anmer Hall renovations etc., and everithing else she spends money on. To think she has never eared a penny of her own in her life. Oh, wait, was she paid to "stewardess" on that boat that belongs to Chay Blyth? Wasn´t she some sort of pleasure girl or something?
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:29 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:No more flash gates, not now the tax payers have to pay to hire a butt watcher, because aparently the global slut refuses to wear underwear or pencil skirts, can´t see why she cannot continue as she pleases.  Poor old tax payer, what a burden she is to them.  Paying for KP and Anmer Hall renovations etc., and everithing else she spends money on. To think she has never eared a penny of her own in her life.  Oh, wait, was she paid to "stewardess" on that boat that belongs to Chay Blyth? Wasn´t she some sort of pleasure girl or something?

Don't forget the tax payers are paying for her RPO's everytime that she runs home to Carol(e). And NINE RPO's for a wedding? Who does she think she is? A celeb or something?

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:33 pm

Bet carol(e) encourages her, she probably feels important with all those RPO officers around, but she is a moo to them as well, barking orders and has them at her beck and call. And to think we pay our taxes for that, makes you feel like refusing to pay doesn´t it.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:17 pm

So now we know she does the brazillian and crack wax
no royal fluffy tails on Wasty

URGE  What a Face
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:28 pm

Admin wrote:So now we know she does the brazillian and crack wax
no royal fluffy tails on Wasty
URGE  What a Face

affraid lol! 
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Marilyn Moments - Page 3 Empty Marilyn Moments

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:43 pm

Incredible, really incredible. She "doesn't see why she should not continue as she is" sans underwear, no weights in her hems,
won't wear pencil slim skirts. The more this sort of thing comes out, the better their chance of getting rid of her.
Where's Lady Colin Campbell when you need her. A bit of support for her to give an interview, write a book, or an article.
This just cannot go on.

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:47 pm

Agree Mosaic, just who runs the royals these days. Just who is waity to dictate terms. She stalked willy and fought her way into "the firm", and that is exactly what it is. She should be abiding by "ther firm" rules, there are strict protocols and dress codes all written down. She should have been studying these in between willy´s booty calls, she had plenty of time, let´s face it, not as though she had a job to go to  Very Happy 
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:38 am

GingerBeau46 wrote:Agree Mosaic, just who runs the royals these days. Just who is waity to dictate terms.  She stalked willy and fought her way into "the firm", and that is exactly what it is. She should be abiding by "ther firm" rules, there are strict protocols and dress codes all written down.  She should have been studying these in between willy´s booty calls, she had plenty of time, let´s face it, not as though she had a job to go to  Very Happy 

I do feel very frustrated that the RF appears to be allowing this continuing saga of waity's gaffes/lack of work/crotch shots/bumgate etc; she really has to go and the sooner the better. I know there are thise who think nothing will happen until ER is gone but then waity and willy will be one step nearer the throne and in a stronger position so that is not such a good idea IMHO.   However I can't help feeling there must be moves behind the scenes to get rid of her - the RF are not showing any support for her and they usually do close ranks to protect their own.  I am sure if they realise how she is damaging the monarchy and that the public would be glad to see her go  they will be more likely to turf her out.  If they think such a move would rebound on the them like it did with the way they treated Diana then I don't think they will get rid of her

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:57 am

Thank you Ginger Beau for your reply. All good oints and I agree totally.
One new thoughtWe are now in early June, already the Scottish Independene vote is gearing up for September.
I don't think they, the RF, would do anything to affect that one way or another. Of course if it did come out
before then it might work in favour of a Yes vote. Once the vote is over they have no excuses and should
hand her the red card forthwith. It needs them all to act together, the RF, the establishment. Thee aristos
could bring pressure to bear behind the scenes.

I agree Iamroyalty with your comment about "one step nearer". That's what worries me, and I dare say many
other people. Still Charles was heir when he and Diana divorced. but hopefully that won't be a factor..
Also it worries me if she is not booted out and Charles reign is short........well then I would hope either for
Harry or a Republic. That's my choice. I would like to see Diana proved right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:27 pm

I think the royals are letting waity be seen as little as possible. With the current State Visit to France I think the Do Nothings had to be on show, somewhere.

I do think the duke and duchess of Do Nothing have been relegated well down the scale on this State Visit. With no disrespect to the Arromanches, they are as worthy as anyone else to be honoured on this day, but as I have noted below:

...duke and duchess of of Doing Nothing will be in France today, 6 June, and will meet veterans at a tea party in the town of Arromanches before attending the Commemoration of the 70th anniversary of the Normandy Landings at Gold Beach, Arromanches.

So, a small token gesture of letting them appear? No invitation to the main State Celebration with HM, PP, chuck and camzilla. Interesting to note.

I rather suspect that it is a token gesture to let them attend anything to do with this event at all. We must hope, with the apparent wind in France today, that there are no Marilyn moments with waity, that would just be too awful on this solemn day.

As with Diana and Fergie, they try to be seen as carrying on "business as usual", but they normally have their own hidden agenda and time frame.

You ladies may well be right, they could be waiting for September, it would make sense. Plus the royals are missing a lot of the summer, so no need to be parading waity around for any kind of engagementsduring the summer months when very few royal events take place. HM and PP have events they attend at Balmoral during that time, other than that all very quiet on the royal engagement front.

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:20 pm

Great posts girls. Agree, probably waiting for September, if they can wait that long. And as Snow Kitten has said, not many royal engagements during the summer months, especially once HM departs for Balmoral. Good job too, seen enough of waity to last me a lifetime.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:29 pm

Snow Kitten and GingerbeauI agree about September and Balmoral. That would also be a good period of time until UK elections.
It would be good that HM is at Balmoral when it all hits the fan. That way she can't be dragged into it.
Chas and Diana announced their separation in November. That's too close to the UK elections for
Waity and Wimpo's little drama

Yeah on reflection a flash for the veterans might have had an adverse effect on them. They might have all been sick at the sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:58 pm

Yes mosaic, good thinking, be the best thing if HM was at Balmoral when the proverbial hits the fan.

Agree, those poor veterans, last thing they want is waity flashing at them - they have probably already seen it all in the newspapers anyway, and to be honest she is so boney, they probably eren´t impressed with what was on offer  Laughing Laughing 
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:05 pm

mosaic wrote:Incredible, really incredible.  She "doesn't see why she should not continue as she is" sans underwear, no weights in her hems,
won't wear pencil slim skirts.  The more this sort of thing comes out, the better their chance of getting rid of her.
Where's Lady Colin Campbell when you need her.  A bit of support for her to give an interview, write a book, or an article.
This just cannot go on.
I agree Mosaic, where is Lady Colin indeed. She would not hold back and needs the cash. Maybe we should write to her and suggest it Twisted Evil 
I do not understand why she is exempt from weights in hems
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:15 pm

Its just so odd, everyone is waiting for everyoone else and they are all waiting for the RF.
What is that Parliamentary phrase, a three line whip?

I can think of several journos who must be writing furiously and pounding their laptops,
just waiting for the signal. And I am surprised that some of them are prepared to hold
the line and wait.

The more I think about it the more I think post Scottish vote and Balmoral are connected.
The sooner BG is away from the Middledoom influence the better.
God knows what they're doing to his psyche.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:21 pm

We are on right path, just not connecting the right dots in the right order
I think you are right that Balmoral and Scotland are connected to a few things
I am surprised Waity didn't flash again cos that lass she dinnae listen
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:40 pm

Good posts ladies. Mosaic, I think you have hit the nail on the head, could very well be what they are waiting for. I am sure you are right, many journos pounding away just waiting to press the button. Maybe just waiting for the nod from higher up, and tweaking as things go along. The longer they are working on it the more they can find out I suppose.

Admin, I don´t think she would have dared flash today, of all days, that would have been suicide. Like you Mosaic I was hoping she would flash, or do something ridiculous, but it would have been unfair to the pensioners plus it was a very sad day for so many, a complete slap in the face to everyone had she done that. Not that she would care, she looks totally oblivious most of the time, I do wonder at times if she goes around heavily medicated, she really does appear to be one brick short of a load.

Could well be the right track girls, certainly seems that way. It all gets pieced together in the end, things start to slot into place.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum