Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George's real birthday

5 posters

Go down

George's real birthday Empty George's real birthday

Post by Indie Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:51 pm

Many people have noted that George appears to be much older than his age. Some say his actual birthday is June 4, 2013. If this is true, why was his real birthday concealed? What do you think?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

George's real birthday Empty Re: George's real birthday

Post by GingerBeau46 Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:51 pm

Maybe the plans went all pear shaped with the IVF and surrogate. As with the engagement, that "pregnancy" was blasted out of nowhere.  A couple of days earlier she looked in fine fettle and playing hockey in high heels. I think willy boy was hauled back from a "boys" weekend and that was what ma and waity dreamed up, HG.  Obvious she never had that at all.  Maybe the surrogacy was already in the pipe line, but after nudigate in the September things had to be rushed along, IVF does not always work first time, but maybe it did for them, hence a bit of a surprise and the kid was due earlier than we were told, but with the "pregnancy" being rushed out, no word on due date, but a lot of speculation as to when "waity´s conception"  occurred, they knew they could never pass him off as an early June baby, the dates did not add up, at all.  Seems the whole surrogacy went down hill from there.  That kid might have been a small baby when born, and grew to the bruiser he was by the time of his "due date".  But in fact if he was already 8 weeks old then he was normal size, but as a supposed new born he was far too large, plus a natural delivery, that huge baby, "delivered" naturally to waity, no way, very unbelievable.  Especially as that foam bump kept collapsing and moving all over the show.  And bouncing down those steps like a twittering schoolgirl, in high wedges. I smell more rats.  I fully believe he was 1 year old on 4 June, everything points to it.  And the now famous words of willy boy  -  we have only just met him, after supposedly having been born 24 hours earlier and the papers saying the "happy parents" were having some family time and were all together during that 24 period hour period.  Hmmmm.

Another question  -  where was he born, and of course to whom.  I have heard gossip, rumour and speculation that ma was the surrogate.  Who knows, she was MIA for a few months last summer.  Was he even born in the UK, he could have been born anywhere in the world for all we know.  The plot thickens more and more.

No idea if the above is correct, just my opinion, taken from gossip, rumour and speculation I have heard and also from the photos I have seen on the internet. Anyone else have any thoughts on this to add into the melting pot. The sheer size of this kid gives rise to speculation about the birth date.

Something else I have just thought. Does anyone remember ma saying the kid was going to be a Leo birth. Maybe the kid was born early, so the birth date in July had to be amended. who knows. Everything about that poor kid seems wrong, all the way along the line.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:28 pm

Very interesting GingerBeau. It makes a lot more since than the "truth" they have put out there.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:56 pm

Maybe Indie one day the truth will out. It needs to come out, as nobody is buying the current lies they are pushing out.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:36 pm

GingerBeau46 wrote:Maybe Indie one day the truth will out. It needs to come out, as nobody is buying the current lies they are pushing out.

The 'Georgie Fogle-ite, is certainly exceedingly large for the official age given, it's the unofficial age we have to discern, but it will surface hopefully sooner than later. Rolling Eyes 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:57 pm

I read somewhere, quite a while back, that is was allegedly 4 June delivery date, which would fit in with the size and development of him. Who knows if even in the UK, with the way the whole charade was carried out he could have been born anywhere.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:49 pm

I'm going with the idea that The Viper carried him.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:33 am

Indie way a go to turn anyones's stomach.lol

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:52 am

Revolting isn't it?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:04 am

Tomorrow is going to be unbearable the fake fawning over that aggressive mean looking child.The paid ones will be getting extra pay bombarding the websites with overly fake joy over his 'birth'.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:16 pm

Yes, the official birthday soon, ma having a party, won´t be denied her two seconds of fame. Wonder what they did on his real birthday on 4 June, that would be interesting, wonder if any pics anywhere. Shame pa couldn´t sell them, he has the copyright to photos of the kid, losing out on a bit of cash there.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down