Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRUE ANNUAL COST of keeping the royal family - STAGGERING

+6
Duquesa de Azúcar
Regal
Romilly
Snow Kitten
PaulineB
Rozel
10 posters

Go down

TRUE ANNUAL COST of keeping the royal family - STAGGERING Empty TRUE ANNUAL COST of keeping the royal family - STAGGERING

Post by Rozel Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:17 am

An excellent read. The Republicans have been adding up the annual costs for the royal familyand it is nearly a staggering 300 million per year.

https://twitter.com/RepublicStaff

And, just to make matters worse, doesn´t include:

Rebecca English @RE_DailyMail  ·  13h
...the cost of guarding royals-even those few would recognise-would spark outrage, if the figure was ever revealed publicly (which it is not)

Also Norfolk police are making 350 people redundant!  Does this mean a reduction in police coverage for billy middleton, his bint and fake sprog, I do hope so.  If the rest of Norfolk have to suffer cutbacks why shouldn´t they.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

TRUE ANNUAL COST of keeping the royal family - STAGGERING Empty Re: TRUE ANNUAL COST of keeping the royal family - STAGGERING

Post by PaulineB Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:01 pm

Just catching up with everything after a busy shift and horrified to read the articles on the RF spending. Criminal is the only word for it, especially with so much being wasted and squandered by Willy and Waisty and their extravagant celebrity lifestyle, changing this that and the other at a whim eg if the colour doesn't suit, willy dabbling at being a pilot etc etc. We have Classic FM playing all day at the factory and on today's news it said that people are so hard up that even those with jobs are having to use food banks. Someone ought to confiscate that helicopter and make them use public transport.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

TRUE ANNUAL COST of keeping the royal family - STAGGERING Empty Re: TRUE ANNUAL COST of keeping the royal family - STAGGERING

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:40 pm

Love these tweets. Loads of tweets if you google Richard Palmer Twitter.

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 23h
Republic's figure, which includes costs such as local authorities organising royal visits and lord lieutenants, is 9 times the official cost

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 23h
Anti-monarchy group Republic puts the hidden cost of the monarchy at £299.4m in a report to be published this week.

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:00 pm

I am totally shocked especially as so much is obviously wasted on a celebrity lifestyle, luxury holidays, Waisty's endless beauty treatments and work on face and body etc etc etc. They must cost the RF what the whole lot of them cost together. I think the Republicans should itemise their individual cost to the tax payer.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Regal Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:27 pm

Let's not also forget such as the tax breaks HM and PC get on their personal income tax and neither pay CT on their Duchy activities plus they are the recipients of large amounts of EU subsidies for their estates. The Queen didn't pay inheritance tax on the QM's estate and the QM herself ran up a huge overdraft on public money whilst salting away a small fortune whi9ch she left to her grandchildren.
We know Berkshire CC had to apply to the Home Office for extra funds to provide security at Bucklebury and that only kicks in when the bill exceeds £1million. I read a figure of a cost of £17,000 a day to provide security at Amner and that comes from Norfolk Police budget. Assume they too have applied to the Home Office for extra funds.
Even with these figures from Republic I would estimate we don't know the half of it.

Regal
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:57 pm

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:04 am

Romilly wrote:I am totally shocked especially as so much is obviously wasted on a celebrity lifestyle, luxury holidays, Waisty's endless beauty treatments and work on face and body etc etc etc.  They must cost the RF what the whole lot of them cost together.  I think the Republicans should itemise their individual cost to the tax payer.

As the cowboys would say down South....
"Them beauty treatments ain't working there Missee. No Sir'ee!"

I got me an idea...maybe she can do this dance to help her face circulation! and the tax payers will save some money.
Can you imagine those transsexual legs of hers wearing pantyhose doing this dance? ( link below) dance?  Shocked 

I bet Romilly and Iamroyalty would be the first ones to buy front seat tickets  lol!  lol! 
and clap along.....oh yea!  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT7wj_9J7fI

Last edited by Duquesa de Azúcar on Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:51 pm; edited 6 times in total
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:16 pm

Waisty is living up to her nickname she wastes on clutches alone 10000's of pounds.What are the paid trolls saying about this that the RF is worth it because they bring in tourists right the same old saying.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:58 am

Another article in today's DM stating that waity and willy had an additional private kitchen installed at £175,000! A few years ago I had a bespoke large kitchen installed for under £30,000 - what on earth sort of kitchen would theirs be?! Very negative comments after the article, the pair of them seem to be on a downward slide of self destruction with the public up in arms at their wanton spending.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:54 am

She is Marie Antoinette why all the unnecessary extravagance she's living like she's a Queen not some fake Duchess.Why isn't the RF stopping her are they scared of her 'and Wimpo? People have said they are giving her rope to hang herself I really don't think that's the case she's doing whatever the fcuk she wants.Give it time she's probably planning on moving her entire snake family there.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:58 am

Regal wrote:Let's not also forget such as the tax breaks HM and PC get on their personal income tax and neither pay CT on their Duchy activities plus they are the recipients of large amounts of EU subsidies for their estates. The Queen didn't pay inheritance tax on the QM's estate and the QM herself ran up a huge overdraft on public money whilst salting away a small fortune whi9ch she left to her grandchildren.
We know Berkshire CC had to apply to the Home Office for extra funds to provide security at Bucklebury and that only kicks in when the bill exceeds £1million. I read a figure of a cost of £17,000 a day to provide security at Amner and that comes from Norfolk Police budget. Assume they too have applied to the Home Office for extra funds.
Even with these figures from Republic I would estimate we don't know the half of it.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:12 am

Wait until winter when it's cold and the Glooms take heat away from the old people to warm their residence.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:04 am

Yeah, let the old folk die of the cold through lack of funding, but let the glooms live the high life. It makes me want to vomit  pale  Absolutely disgusting, this family treat the taxpayers, who work hard and long for their money, like cash cows. More fool us. About time we revolted.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:08 am

Romilly wrote:Another article in today's DM stating that waity and willy had an additional private kitchen installed  at £175,000!    A few years ago I had a bespoke large kitchen installed for under £30,000 - what on earth sort of kitchen would theirs be?!   Very negative comments after the article, the pair of them seem to be on a downward slide of self destruction with the public up in arms at their wanton spending.

Some scathing comments Romilly. Is not one 350 sq ft kitchen enough? Dearie me, are we meant to feel sorry for therm - because I don´t. We are the mugs paying for all this, and this chuck putting in some cash does not wash either, it is from the Duchy, and where does the Duchy money come from? Got it in one, the good old taxpayer. Link to the article below.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2669958/Two-kitchens-Kate-Bill-palace-renovation-rockets-add-room-cosy-suppers.html
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:57 pm

People all over the world are getting tired of the leeches they have in monarchies, governments ...and so on and so forth.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:02 pm

Read more on the Republican website - just a small sample

Well, it's been a busy few days for Republic...

On Monday we published Worth every penny?, our in-depth financial analysis which found that the royal family cost taxpayers a staggering £299.4m last year. (You can order your copy from our shop.)

Then yesterday the Palace published its own report, laughably claiming the monarchy was value for money.

We've been busy giving interviews across the print and broadcast media, including the main Sky, ITV and BBC news bulletins. As a result we've seen a flood of new supporters - if you're one of them, welcome to the campaign!

Let's keep the pressure on

The royals will be hoping all this blows over but we must keep the pressure on.

You can help by writing to your MP today.

Tell them that you are shocked by the royal family's reckless spending and that you support our call for more transparency and accountability around the royal finances.

Please also ask them to forward your concerns to the relevant Treasury minister for an official response.

Writing to your MP is quick and easy - just go to www.writetothem.com - but makes a real difference.

The government is finding it increasingly difficult to defend royal spending, so let's make sure they can't ignore the issue.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:38 am

Great post Annie.  They have all the info, much to the chagrin of the royals.  If the Republicans let rip the royals would not know what had hit them. So many are now turning to the Republican movement.  As someone said on a DM article yesterday, the dooms are the best gift the Republicans have ever had, not a truer word written.  Manna from heaven dropped right into their laps.

From what I see on the internet, with reader comments etc., there are so many people who actively dislike the dooms, and cannot understand why the royals continue to put up with them, or waity.  Had Princess Diana or Fergie behaved like that they would have been booted out of the door a long time ago.  Does beg the question doesn´t it  -  just why do the royals keep putting up with waity and the dooms. They have been made a laughing stock world wide.  I am sure HM must have choked on her breakfast this morning with the dire photos of ma at Wimbledon yesterday, nearly wetting her knickers with excitement at meeting wogan, and curtsying to him, at the same time clutching her program or whatever it was to her crotch.  Flat face does that too  -  wonder who taught the doom women that is the correct thing to do.  Should go back and ask for a refund on that course  Very Happy   -  all three of them. Not lady-like at all to keep clutching mags and bags to your crotch.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:37 pm

^^^^SnowKitten^^^^^ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:55 pm

Yes Duquesa - the tide is indeed turning and long overdue.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down