Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banks Owned by the Rothschild Family

+2
Snaggle Bobcat
Snow Kitten
6 posters

Go down

Banks Owned by the Rothschild Family Empty Banks Owned by the Rothschild Family

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:12 pm

List of Banks owned by the Rothschild Family

“Give me control over a nations currency, and I care not who makes its laws”
– Baron M.A. Rothschild

Note the Bank of England on the list.  They own the world no mistake about that.  They also "control" the British royal family.

http://worldtruth.tv/list-of-banks-owned-by-the-rothschild-family/
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Banks Owned by the Rothschild Family Empty Re: Banks Owned by the Rothschild Family

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:17 pm

Some interesting history re the Rothschilds

http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rothschild.htm
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Banks Owned by the Rothschild Family Empty Re: Banks Owned by the Rothschild Family

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:33 pm

Some interesting finds re the Rothschilds Part of the Illuminati - all but own the world, including the British royals,

Wonder what they make of waity and her family and fake heirs ridiculing the British royals world wide. Can´t see them liking it too much that is for sure.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:19 pm

I wouldn't like to incur the wrath of the Rothschilds - I certainly wouldn't like to be in the Medds shoes right now. They plotted and planned totally unaware or uncaring of the other forces on his planet!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:31 am

When the Glooms go to NY they are stopping by the world bank aren't they.The same family that controls their destiny.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:43 am

Interesting GermanY - maybe that is the reason waity is tagging along. An hmmm moment.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:21 pm

If I was her, I would be nervous. I hope George is theirs and we are all wrong....or...........................
An odd choice except for those think of the Rothchild ruling the globe

I keep think the old Sherlock Holmes quote

Follow the money
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:35 am

According to people in the know those stinkers are planning soon another money collapse to end the dollar and everything will be electronic- beasts.Maybe that's why the Glooms will be in NY to be prepared while the rest of the population still have their heads in the clouds.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:57 am

The USD ? or the GBP ? Rothchilds created the 2008 crash and every other before that
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:58 am

^What the man said they would start with the US then it's like falling down dominos other countries currency also will fall.It's just like when Bush left office and the US stock market crashed the world currency also went down like that.That's what the beasts are planning I really hope they don't do it.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:42 am

The man in the street is quite clueless as to what really goes on.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:18 pm

So China has surpassed the US money wise maybe this is what the man was talking about see the alledged 'downfall' of the US dollar.This was all done on purpose hopefully the beats666 will be ex out soon and the US remains on top!! It was here before the beasts arrived and it'll stay when they are gone!!
http://qz.com/306754/heres-whats-really-scary-about-china-overtaking-america-as-the-worlds-biggest-economy/ Funny how that founder of Facebook has bought an entire Island in Hawaii Maybe trying to control the masses far away when the shit hits the fan and the US starts to riot.They think they are safe but when everybody unites against them there are more of the good people than them.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:23 pm

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down