Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Pippa´s star fading?

+16
GermanY
Admin- Michelle
Duquesa de Azúcar
Anniecross
Iamroyalty
PaulineB
Anne-Elliot
Snow Kitten
One of the Peasants
CrystalEve
Dallasite
Royal Lowness
Romilly
Cloggy
Tess
GingerBeau46
20 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Is Pippa´s star fading? - Page 13 Empty Re: Is Pippa´s star fading?

Post by PaulineB Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:02 pm

Well it won't improve her looks

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:29 pm

Hard to say what will...

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:38 pm

Just seen a tweet to say that flat face is watching tennis today at Queens wearing the Tabitha Webb dress she "helped design" for charity......it just keeps going on and on...

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:36 am

That will kill his trade for sure!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:39 am

Waitroses client base went right down after flat face contributed her drivel to the magazine.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:33 pm

Mods, had to put this here - please move iF needs be

Found on another forum - very interesting!

I was having a trawl around on Google, and I found the photo below. I got a bit intrigued (a) the body language and (b) wasty´s jeans. Only a few days ago juggers (or his team on his instructions) put in the press that wasty was wearing her "maternity" jeans. I also read somewhere that the jeans had been sourced and were the Leigh model from TopShop. Had a look on TopShop and here is the Leigh model maternity jeans. Whether Leigh model or not, those jeans she is wearing are defo not maternity jeans.

http://media.topshop.com/wcsstore/TopShop/images/catalog/44J41HBLE_large.jpg

This photo I found below of wasty, if you enhance it, does not look as though (a) she is wearing maternity jeans at all, look nothing like them and (b) totally different to the Leigh model. She also appears to be wearing a longer tee shirt than the norm, which bunches up around her waist, not her usual look. The body language between her and chucky not good either, no idea what he is looking at but certainly does not appear to be wasty.

https://s296.photobucket.com/user/CountessRocky/media/Kate_zps6113d054.jpg.html

This tee shirt top at polo last year did not even cover the top of her jeans, with no bunching up like this year.

http://vipmedia.globalnews.ca/2014/06/450664972.jpg?w=512&h=288&crop=1
https://s.yimg.com/cd/resizer/2.0/FIT_TO_WIDTH-w526/b9dd3df350d303fc7949cde874cdcce3fac8bd50.jpg

Also, if you enhance the above photo of wasty and chucky, on the waist band there is an odd line running through the centre of it, and it appears to match up, as does the exact pattern of the rear pockets/seams, with wasty´s favoured JBrand skinny jeans. Enhance the photo below and you will see what I mean.

http://s003.osstatic.net/s/jbrn/store/productimages/details/4445_imagine_b.jpg

IMO their pr is doing them no favours at all right now.

To be honest, not all women are wearing maternity jeans six weeks later, and we have already been told how she has allegedly been exercising and drinking orangina´s juicing concoctions to lose weight. So why push out an article about wearing maternity jeans. It does not make sense. Especially when anyone can research on the internet and find out the truth.

Why do their pr keep pushing out untruths? Do they think it makes the odious pair look good? All it does is show the pr up as being desperate and highlighting something that did not need to be highlighted, drawing attention to it, at the same time making the odious pair look ridiculous. It is an insult to the intelligence of everyone, most of us do have eyes and we do know the ways of the world.

Not sure what the pr agenda is, but it appears to be going be very wrong right now. Also the piccie of sprog I waving "Uncle Harry" off to work via helicopter, with no PH in sight in the photo. Someone also said that on the day they alledge they photo was taken Harry had no engagements!! The pr is smacking very much of desperation right now. I would say bill and cath medd are at an all time low pr wise and they are desperately clawing to try and salvage something. Sprog I normally hidden away, under bill medd instructions, now voila, flooded with ridiculous stories that don´t match up complete with a photo of sprog I.

All so obviously transparent, and just makes many wonder what on earth is going on. Royal finances due to be printed, are we meant to think they are all wonderful and worth the money - an ah, let´s trawl out some staged, cobbled together pr photos of sprog I, the plebs will fall for it and think they are worth every penny? Dream on there, total waste of space and us taxpayers have to pay for it all. A lot of angry people out there, and basically from what I read in comments sections the situation is getting worse, not better, so the strategy sure ain´t working right now. Maybe they should think about changing the whole pr team, because quite frankly they are giving the public the impression that not one of them is up to the job right now.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:18 am

^No let them keep their awful PR the worse for them good.Those liars have to be exposed and they'll have to pay for all the lies they've made and told.I say let the dominos start to fall.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:38 am

It seems to have already started with even the sugars asking questions and the Medds being pushed back under their stones. The only ones evident are Orangina and the loser who are wheeled out for the odd charity event gurning frantically and looking pleased with themselves.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:09 pm

Flat face at "work"...lol

http://dailym.ai/1HbLIVs via @Femail

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:15 am

Flat face at tennis.I like the dress but can she put anymore jewelry on.Looking at her skin I guess her days as a 'nutritionist's' is over.lol Also she does wear expensive frocks where is she getting the money from- she doesn't work? Or are they given to her for free? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3151169/Gorgeous-green-Pippa-Middleton--epitome-summer-chic-Wimbledon-1930s-style-silk-tea-dress-espadrilles-day-niece-s-christening.html

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:40 am

Someone spotted flat face out and about...

http://fb.me/412RbWKvb

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:51 am

So she cried thinking of the animals she's such a phony 'animal lover' yeah sure Rolling Eyes whale eater.http://www.ibtimes.com/pippa-middleton-cried-during-tusk-trusts-safaricom-marathon-calls-it-tough-2007061

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:03 am

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:43 am

Flat face had her "day" on the day of the wedding itself imo....and you're not going to tell me that whole "butt" thing wasn't contrived and set up by Ma who must have seen the dress and known that there would have been some sort of reaction.....it beggars belief sometimes what that woman will do !!!!!

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:34 am

^She'll do anything I think even sacrifice whoever to get what she wants.
http://www.womansday.com.au/style-beauty/fashion/pippa-middleton-wears-maternity-shoes-by-seraphine-13167
Designers give and pay these celebs their stuff to advertise for them so people can start talking were to shop for their crap.Pregnant her by Nico? Hmmm I don't know I mean look at that PH article still the Viper won't give up on flat face finding a titled man which won't happen.Unless is some sucker from another country who has a few bucks but no real power but still has 'title to his name'.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:04 am

So if this is true Flat face went even though the RF didn't want her to.Goes to show what the Viper's clan is about they don't give a fck.The RF expects this clan of Midds to stay in their fold for years and years knowing they will do as they please will they get stopped and all removed from the RF.A plan has to be made in motion or in 5 years the'll will be no more RF with the Midds still around. http://www.ibtimes.co.in/kate-middleton-sister-pippa-middleton-set-join-dancing-stars-640511
She told me woman should always have secret talents up her sleeve!
Yeah did mother teach her that! I bet she and sis do! Like how to snatch a gullible insecure man how to sleep with different men to get what you want- etc.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:21 am

"Talents up her sleeve"......now that's not where I thought the Midds kept their talents.!!!!... Oh I'm bad I know !!!!

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:30 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3184876/Short-sweet-Pippa-Middleton-shows-famous-derriere-makes-sunshine-shopping-trip-Chesea.html
Flat face has a bump is she preg? Or did she eat something?
http://www.ibtimes.com/pippa-middleton-has-picture-kate-middleton-prince-george-phone-screensaver-2041232
What! No second fake heir oh yes the Viper women are very jealous of other women around even little ones.I feel kind of sorry for the second fake heir being a female around the Viper clan very dangerous for her-IMO.Oh and she's'gorgeous' please who wrote that the Viper posing as 'a fan'.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:16 am

Why must they still tout her as possessor of a 'famous derrière?! It was padded shape wear under her gown years ago, right? (I never quite understood why she wore a bridal gown to her sister's wedding either.)

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:31 pm

Oh I'm convinced they knew what they were doing when she wore that dress ..but as you say it was years and all she's achieved is zilch...plus a heap of ridicule for some of her pathetic journalistic attempts..

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:21 pm

The Countess of Camel Toe wore that bridal gown because the Rat Faced Viper was attempting to kill 2 birds with one stone. Show case to the world that her programmed lobotomized washboard abs Waity had nailed the Big Blue and to hawk the asian flat face camel toe to the world in the attempt to reel in another moronic super rich titled dolt.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:24 am

^Even that the Viper's attempt didn't help it drove the titled men out of flat face's life.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:07 pm

I just cannot imagine the lifelong obsession that must've driven Carole (&, by design, her offspring) down this path. Any chance for true happiness, fulfilling relationships are sacrificed for one's Mother's overreaching aspirations. It's quite pathetic really! The way she reportedly runs roughshod over others means many will cheer her inevitable fall -- & hopefully they'll speak up, revealing all about her.

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:37 am

http://instyle.com/news/pippa-middleton-sexy-blue-gown-charity-event
I like the dress too bad her face ruins it. lol

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:24 pm

Not much the face doesn't ruin ..lol

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next