Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willies new job...................again ! and what about that Cambridge course ?

+11
One of the Peasants
Snow Kitten
PaulineB
CrystalEve
Duquesa de Azúcar
Indie
GingerBeau46
Anne-Elliot
Tess
Romilly
Admin- Michelle
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Willies new job...................again ! and what about that Cambridge course ? Empty Willies new job...................again ! and what about that Cambridge course ?

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun May 25, 2014 6:58 pm

I want I want Grandma....................I want I want I want and I will stomp till I get it

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/article1414770.ece
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Willies new job...................again ! and what about that Cambridge course ? Empty Re: Willies new job...................again ! and what about that Cambridge course ?

Post by Romilly Sun May 25, 2014 7:38 pm

Playing at flying again, he dips in to whatever takes his fancy, depriving serious people who need a job.

The Cambridge course seemed to disappear in to nothing after his weekend jolly with Jecca and boys.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Willies new job...................again ! and what about that Cambridge course ? Empty Re: Willies new job...................again ! and what about that Cambridge course ?

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 7:23 pm

Romilly wrote:Playing at flying again, he dips in to whatever takes his fancy, depriving serious people who need a job.

The Cambridge course seemed to disappear in to nothing after his weekend jolly with Jecca and boys.

Oh you could guarantee that IF (ha) he finished that course it would have been trumpeted all over the papers...

One of my friends is a lecturer at Cirencester... I'm going to see if I can get any info off him What a Face  It will be common knowledge in the agri colleges IF he didn't complete the course  Smile 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 7:25 pm

My take on this?? The agri course was an excuse to get away from waity....this 'job' is an excuse to get away from waity.....why don't they just admit they made a mistake and divorce - pronto- before any other children become involved? Jezza Kyle would really get his mitts into this mess

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne-Elliot Tue May 27, 2014 9:53 am

ITA Tess. I really resent that the RF take us for fools - they keep churning out endless 'work'/'study'/'charity' duties which just happen to take Wimpo away from Wasty, to try to disguise this dead marriage. Meanwhile the photos of PW shouting/glaring at Wasty keep on coming.
Anne-Elliot
Anne-Elliot
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:16 pm

If this marriage continues, it will just limp along, but we all know it is just a facade. He can´t seem to bear to look at her on joint engagements, either looks at the teddy, the glass of whisky, or whatever it might be, never directly at her. Jaw always clenched. I am pretty well convinced they don´t live together. My opinion is that he either lives at KP (or somewhere else) and she spends most of her time at Doom Manor with fake kid and nanny. Very revealing to have a Spanish nanny for a supposed British heir to the throne, even if he supposed to be third in line.

Sorry, off topic. Work? Nope, doesn´t know the meaning of the word. Agree, they make out he is doing all these things to excuse him from being away from waity. If that course existed he barely attended and did not complete. SAR flying, he was barely there, as evidenced by his flying hours. So where was he, not with waity certainly. This ambulance flying vacancy is a joke. If there is a real job available with pay then it should go to some guy out there who needs the money to support his family, not play around at it like willy.

Any excuse to (a) keep him away from her and (b) to cover up for the fact that he refuses to do many royal duties.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:06 pm

He's such a loser.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:16 pm

Since this man does nothing day in and day out why doesn't the RF send him to ...say...learn a second language or something?
 study 

Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:55 pm

You would think that would be something he would strive for as the future king but then he has said repeatedly that he's not interested in the job. Again, what a loser.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:45 pm

Like Wasty, Willy loves the indolent, self indulgent lifestyle, the perks, the fawning but definitely doesn't want the responsibilities or hard work.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:29 am

The Clench Jar is bringing down the Monarchy with his weapons of mass destruction: his Crotchbridge wife along with her sleazy brood.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:02 pm

Anne-Elliot wrote:ITA Tess.  I really resent that the RF take us for fools - they keep churning out endless 'work'/'study'/'charity' duties which just happen to take Wimpo away from Wasty, to try to disguise this dead marriage.  Meanwhile the photos of PW shouting/glaring at Wasty keep on coming.  

Willie, indulging in a spot of French kissing!  I love you 

http://d1.stern.de/bilder/lifestyle/2006/21/zunge250_maxsize_2048_1536.jpg
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:25 pm

Yuk - put me right off my lunch! Shift change due to so
no chance to eat til late now - suppose I could always sneak a Weetabix tho'.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:14 pm

Never mind PB, soon be break time. Forget the Weetabix, like concrete in your stomach.

What was the song "Frenc Kissin´ in the USA" Well we sure know that isn´t waity, far too good looking to be her. And wimpy, eyes closed and well going with the flow.

Wonder when that piccy was taken, love to know.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:51 am

Snow Kitten wrote:Never mind PB, soon be break time. Forget the Weetabix, like concrete in your stomach.

What was the song "Frenc Kissin´ in the USA"  Well we sure know that isn´t waity, far too good looking to be her.  And wimpy, eyes closed and well going with the flow.

Wonder when that piccy was taken, love to know.

The chick is a gal named Natasha Hamilton and it was taken in May 2006, at least that is when the Daily Fail shows it. He was already getting bored of the robot.
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:06 am

Gone a bit quiet again about his new 'job' . We know TPTB read forums and comments sections and perhaps thought it not a good idea to ram it down out throats any further.

I remember when willy was doing his 'Search and Rescue' part time job, whenever there was bad publicity for the pair, Willy would be splashed all over the front pages having done 'an heroic rescue' from
a misty mountain top. Nothing at all about his team mates, as usual it was all about hero willy. The pattern almost became a joke and predictable!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:11 pm

Agree Anniecross, especially as we since found out that (a) as you rightly said he got the glory and (b) one paper printed that he was rarely on "heroic" rescue duties, indeed as evidenced by his lack of flying hours he was probably rarely there anyway.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:10 am

With regard to his supposed Air Ambulance piloting job, the Bond helicopter that crashed into the pub in Glasgow was air ambulance. PW has only been a co-pilot before and these are single pilot plus all the other pilots have over 20 years experience most in war zones.

Doesn´t sound as though he really qualifies for the position does it. Thankfully I do not live in that area as I would most certainly not want an inexperienced pilot if I needed an air ambulance.

What about all those rescues where he was supposedly the pilot and got the glory? Not quite the truth, again, was it. You would think they would learn that they always get caught out with their lies.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:44 pm

I am a little confused about this new job.  Willy boy is colour blind, it is mentioned on internet sites.  He also wears glasses, as we have all seen on photographs.  So how does he qualify to fly an air ambulance, with only space for one pilot?  Could this put the lives of people at risk?

The EAAA helicopters only have room for one pilot.  They also require experienced pilots, which willy boy is not if he has only ever been co-pilot. Plus we have read several times he is will down on his flying hours. Ex real military are usually good for air ambulances as they have many years experience and also have to drop down in dangerous conditions in war zones.  Where is the experience of willy boy for that.  Several years ago there was a multi car pile up on the M1, the air ambulance had to land in a very difficult and dangerous place as petrol fumes everywhere. Spectacles and colour blindness and a lack of experience is shocking. If they have an accident due to him.......well, there would a huge backlash on that front.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:56 pm

It is just incredible that a color blind vision impaired individual is allowed to fly just because he is a royal. No one else would be allowed to do so. No way. Willy Boy is a humongous spoiled brat. And he does not have the experience. If someone dies because this twit is being catered to then heads need to roll big time.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:35 pm

I read too that he was colour blind and there is actually a 'photo out there with him sitting at the helicopters controls with his glasses on. This is absolutely shocking and he should not be allowed to fly and to put others lives at risk.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:40 pm

What is wrong with these people?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:50 pm

Indie wrote:What is wrong with these people?

We could tell you Indie but how long do you have to read the post??!! Also I might get into trouble with the mods for making overlong posts!!

As for willy flying - I have a relation by marriage who is a very senior retired RAF officer and he has commented before that willy shouldn't be flying - it's not just the passengers he isp utting at risk but anyone on the ground if he crashed, expecially in a built-up area.   It is one thing when the RF do things and cover up but we find out - that is bad but IMO it is absolutelu disgusitng is that they blatantly flout the rules and the RAF collude at the highest level as they know we can't do anything - but, hang on a mo,  oh yes we can - we can campaign for the Republican movement.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:55 pm

This is just not right that this punk is endangering people because he wants to play with his toys.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:49 pm

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/484339/Duke-and-Duchess-of-Cambridge-stay-in-Kensington-Palace

You have to read this article. Wish I could highlight some of it for you, but here are a few sentences for starters

The Queen owns Anmer Hall and the couple have spent around £1.5 million of family money mainly derived from the profits on Charles¹' hereditary Duchy of Cornwall estate on refurbishing it.

But the taxpayer is footing the bill for a new accommodation block for police guarding the couple and their baby son Prince George there. No figures for the cost of that have been given yet.

Kensington Palace will remain their official residence but in spite of all the public money spent on it, the couple have not taken to living life in the public eye in the heart of London.

Royal sources have said the couple feel "trapped like caged animals in the palace". Despite being one of the world's most famous women, Kate, 32, has even tried to stop people taking her photograph while out shopping in Kensington High Street or walking in Kensington Gardens, a public park.

But the Duke and Duchess¹s new home, Apartment 1A, the late Princess Margaret's former residence, is set to stand empty for much of the time in the near future. Less than a year after moving into it, William and Kate plan to decamp to Norfolk for the next couple of years so that the future King can indulge his love of flying.

The new job, which is likely to mean a reduction in the number of royal engagements he undertakes back to earlier levels, will allow the couple and their baby son Prince George to spend most of the time hiding away at their new country home, Anmer Hall, a grade II listed late Georgian country house on the Queen's 20,000 acre Sandringham estate.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next