Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Princes Trust to cut up to 100 jobs

+7
Indie
CrystalEve
Snow Kitten
GermanY
GingerBeau46
Duquesa de Azúcar
Rozel
11 posters

Go down

Princes Trust to cut up to 100 jobs Empty Princes Trust to cut up to 100 jobs

Post by Rozel Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:05 am

Hmmmm, cost-cutting eh? Some of the comments are scathing, one says chuck has deep pockets but short arms!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2655302/Princes-Trust-cut-100-jobs-reduce-administration-costs-suffering-2-8million-funding-shortfall.html
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Princes Trust to cut up to 100 jobs Empty Re: Princes Trust to cut up to 100 jobs

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:33 pm

People all around the world,not just those that have monarchs, are sick and tired of the abuses of these very ungrateful and privileged people in the monarchies, the "leaders" of the world, the politicians, the big corporations...the entire lot of them!
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Princes Trust to cut up to 100 jobs Empty Re: Princes Trust to cut up to 100 jobs

Post by GingerBeau46 Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:51 am

Too many people high up in charities are making an excellent living out of it. I remember reading about the RSPCA - a charity to help abandoned/abused animals. The Chief Executive there earns well in excess of £100,000. Some RSPCA centres are very unobliging and there have been articles in the papers that animals are not always as well cared about as they should be. One would think that moneyed people would run these charities and take a very minimal pay cheque. Greed, always greed - people just want more and more money. I used to be a staunch supporter of the RSPCA, but stopped all support when I learned how much the CE was being paid and how some of the centres are run.

No doubt the above will apply to the Princes Trust, although by sheer dint of the name one would have expected better, and his incredibly wealthy pals and friends would do a lot for the Trust voluntarily. How wrong can you be.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:11 pm

He cuts jobs but Waity the tramp is wasting millions of pounds on a new house and wasting money on fire places plus the expensive clothes she wears that PC buys that's not coming out of Wimpo's pockets.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:49 pm

Maybe he draws money from the Trust. Wouldn´t surprise me. Has to be something in it for him, we know how much he loves money. He should be donating t the charity, not keeping waity in a lifestyle she neither earns nor deserves.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:13 pm

"That so many young people see little future for themselves is by design. The decimation of the British economy and industry has been carried out by Prince Charles and his cohorts. The Prince’s Trust is merely there to provide the illusion of benevolence".  pale 

http://richardvick.com/princes-trust-suicidal-tendencies-swimming/
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:08 pm

^^^^^^CrystalEve^^^^^^

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:38 am

Great article CrystalEve. They want to create sheeple who work and earn money to keep them in the luxurious and privileged lifestyle. Thankfully more and more people are not buying the story.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:04 am

It's amazing how opinions have changed drastically since the lazy duo came on board with their luxury, celebrity lifestyle.

It has benefitted Chuck and Cam enormously however but they need to tread carefully and cutting jobs isn't going to maintain the small upsurge in support for them.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:40 am

They need to cut the huge payments to the big wigs first. None of them are in it just for the glory, it means mega bucks to be earned, plus the glory of doing charitable work. Makes me wonder just what kick back chuck might get from the Princes Trust - he doesn´t do anything for nothing does he, always a hidden agenda.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:56 am

So true about hidden agendas and we know that many of the charities with which the RF are involved are to keep the public sweet. At least with Diana her charities were chosen from the heart.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:12 am

I agree re Diana and she chose unfashionable ones too.
She was so compassionate and genuine and worked so hard to highlight the need to support these charities.
The lazy duo could never follow in her footsteps as they haven't got what it takes ie a natural goodness and compassion. Sadly they only have a passion for the perks and riches of their position along with a celebrity lifestyle.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:23 am

Totally agree Annie. The lazy couple have thoughts and concerns for themselves only. It is all about them and them alone. It is too late to fool us any more, we have seen their true natures and they are not a pretty sight - grasping, greedy, do no work but reap the best perks in the world. Their only interests seems to be self-interest and how much they can scam on taxpayer funded financial resources.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:26 pm

Yes, greedy grasping lot, all of them. Should be ashamed of themselves they was they live such luxurious and privileged lives at the expense of Joe Public. None of them can hold a candle to Princess Diana, they are forever in her shadow. They made a big mistake getting rid of her.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:48 pm

HUGE MISTAKE. Stupid lot.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:48 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:Yes, greedy grasping lot, all of them.  Should be ashamed of themselves they was they live such luxurious and privileged lives at the expense of Joe Public.  None of them can hold a candle to Princess Diana, they are forever in her shadow.  They made a big mistake getting rid of her.

True. As they say: "Be careful what you wish for you just might get it".
They got KM---Karma Time has arrived.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:52 am

Indie wrote:HUGE MISTAKE. Stupid lot.
Prince Harry and William still get very emotional over the loss of their mother.  Sad 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:10 am

He should practise what he preaches. Almost laughable saying he is trying to solve the housing crisis when willy and Waity are swanning around between various residences spending millions of tax payer's money on chopping and changing ones they are now allegedly not even going to even use!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:24 am

GingerBeau46 wrote:Too  many people high up in charities are making an excellent living out of it.  I  remember reading about the RSPCA - a charity to help abandoned/abused animals.  The Chief Executive there earns well in excess of  £100,000.  

ITA GB - my husband and a couple of friends have worked for top charities and once you know how they spend their money you would never give to charities ever again.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:18 am

I am sorry to say I do not donate to major charities any more either. by the time the top level take all the cream off the top the charities receive very little. Someone should do an article on that, the public would be horrified to realise just how little of each pound donated goes to the charity. I prefer to donate to small local charities and know where the money is going and what it is used for.

@Duquesa de Azúcar - True. As they say: "Be careful what you wish for you just might get it".
They got KM---Karma Time has arrived.

Sincerely hope you are correct. How on earth that woman was ever allowed into the royal family is beyond me. Her and her family are as common as muck, and even worse, they have no intention it would appear of trying to improve themselves. A typical case of know all, know nothing. Most people would have been watching, reading, learning during the 10 years of stalking. The problem is their plan never want past the wedding. Once rings on finger sit back and get loads of benefits for the stalking years. Tough, life is not like that. You reap what you sow, and their seeds were of very poor quality.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:57 am

I couldn't agree more on all accounts. I was Chairman of the local branch of a well known charity for 8 years. We met monthly and allocated local fundraising proceeds directly to those in need. We had however to send an annual amount to Head Office which we heard had furnished the staff room with computers for the staff to use on their breaks!

Re the Mids being allowed near the royal family is something that should never have happened but at the time the RF were walking on eggshells after the Diana situation and were said to be terrified of a further drop in their popularity by not allowing a girl from a family like the Mids in. If only they could have known what a disaster that would be and that it would also make them a global laughing stock and probably finish off the once respected Monarchy once and for all.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:44 pm

^^ @GB "You reap what you sow, and their seeds were of very poor quality."

Certainly nothing I'd want in my garden!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:47 pm

^^@Romilly - However if waity had been a genuinely nice middle-class girl who loved willy boy for himself and not the title then it would have been so different and people would probably sympathise with her when the going got tough and excuse her a few mistakes - Diana wasn't perfect after all but look how loved she was - warts and all.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:48 pm

IamRoyalty - I do agree and in addition if she had been genuinely kind and likeable without the ghastly Ma pulling the strings she might have stood a chance.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum