Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HRH Diana Princess of of Wales VIDEOS & PHOTOS

+10
Romilly
Snaggle Bobcat
Rozel
Indie
Anniecross
CrystalEve
Admin- Michelle
GingerBeau46
PaulineB
Duquesa de Azúcar
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

HRH Diana Princess of of Wales VIDEOS & PHOTOS - Page 2 Empty Re: HRH Diana Princess of of Wales VIDEOS & PHOTOS

Post by Indie Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:15 pm

I miss her so much too. Yes, the RF was so jealous of her. Horrid,evil monsters for murdering her.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

HRH Diana Princess of of Wales VIDEOS & PHOTOS - Page 2 Empty Re: HRH Diana Princess of of Wales VIDEOS & PHOTOS

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:19 pm

They are, they are in the if not useful etc , u r rid of
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:05 pm

I would wish no fake heir given the name of Princess Diana. If it has none of her bio mix in it then the name should not be used. It would be a disgrace to her memory in my opinion. Name it after its bio mother, gawd know what that might be, something Russian or Eastern European probably, and a blue eyed blonde without Diana´s looks.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:54 am

Princess Diana in New York totally different excitement and hear the people.Sorry Wimpo you might be her son but you were not born with IT that special something neither that thing you married.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDOelp7a5Wk

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:58 pm

I miss Diana and should would have been the best thing to keep them on their toes
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:22 pm

^Absolutely and there would be no Middletons in the RF not while she was alive.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:18 am

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:00 pm

Me too, although I have to say they look cheap and tacky, she lost the plot with those for sure.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:28 am

Found this on Facebook, topical as we have the Duke of Pork current illegal sex with a young girl situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAJjwDnU7JQ

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:45 am

Not sure where to put this, so will post here and also in the HM and PP thread. Some of you may have already seen it, but it was a first for me.

Unlawful Killing is a 2011 British documentary film, directed by Keith Allen, about the deaths of Diana, Princess of Wales and Dodi Fayed on 31 August 1997.

The film was banned in 2012 after being shelved by lawyers against potential libel lawsuits. Producers admitted that lawyers had warned them to make 87 cuts if they wanted to show the film in Britain.

The film cost £2.5 million to produce and has never been seen by the public.

An absolute must see. This uncut, uncensored version may not remain online for very long. Please share this far and wide.

http://yournewswire.com/banned-in-the-uk-princess-diana-documentary-unlawful-killing-must-see/
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:15 am

There is also an excellent book which can be purchased on Amazon also naming those involved in every aspect of the killing and the research in to her murder, actually called The Murder of Diana.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:41 am

Must have a look on Amazon. Trouble is the royals can ban these books in the UK, but pointless now with the internet as we can just buy them from abroad, ebooks and download within seconds. Losing their grip and control slowly but surely - shame, not.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:43 pm

Here are the details and it is truly eye opening.

The Murder of Princess Diana: Amazon.co.uk: Noel Botham ...
www.amazon.co.uk › Books › Biography › British Royalty › Princess Diana

Buy The Murder of Princess Diana by Noel Botham (ISBN: 9781843581635) from Amazon's Book Store. Free UK delivery on eligible orders.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:17 pm

Thanks Romilly, Noel Botham one of the guys interviewed on that video link. So pointless banning that video link, it got here in the end didn´t. The rf are not in the real world.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:46 pm

Every thing coming out now but they have got away with too much for too long.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:16 am

Princess wearing striped pants those pants are still in circulation.lol http://www.princess-diana-remembered.com/diana-news-blog/memories-of-diana-the-splash-happy-princess

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:18 am

Willy boy looked a petulant little brat in that link, no change then.

Diana looked lovely and casual. I bet in current times I bet they wish they had not killed her off, she would have seen ma medd off for sure, would have seen her coming a mile off.

Thanks for posting GermanY. I know PD had her faults, but by jingo she had to learn fast, she was treated so badly by that family.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:35 am

^They did and now they are paying for it.
This picture is new to me.http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d5/98/1a/d5981abdef5247a1aef60173d6e4556a.jpg

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:02 pm

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:21 pm

The idiots will never stop pandering to the ruthless monsters.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:44 pm

Putting this on here. Not sure what I think, not sure what PD got up to. Just because we never heard about a lot of it does not make it untrue. However, posting it because is is about PD

I was a great fan of PD. She had many failings - don´t we all, and she was thrown in at the deep end to deal with the vile Windsor family. A steep learning curve and she had a lot to learn with little help along the way. If she did get up to any of these shenanigans then it is not for me to judge, I do not think she had an easy life.

I would say I have no idea if true, and will not be judging her. She got a rum and rough deal from the rf, good luck to her if she got some brightness along the way. I sure would not have wanted to live her life. As for willy boy, he is nothing but a disgrace to PD´s memory. Nothing like her, nothing at all. She had more sincerity and compassion in her smallest finger nail than he has in his entire body.

http://hypster.guru/8089/scandalous-affairs-british-royal-family/11/
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:43 am

What fools the RF were to treat PD, their biggest asset so badly and look at the horror show, the Medds that they have landed themselves with now. The Medds have turned the RF in to a global joke and have made being Royal or having a title totally meaningless.
You are right, how could anyone criticise PD for having had a little joy and happiness in her life. Thankfully she had the best years of her boys lives and didn't get to see the hopeless, lazy disaster Willy has turned out to be. She would have been very proud of Harry tho'.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:11 am

Looking back Diana was like a lamb to the slaughter where the RF were concerned - when she married she knew PC was in a very close relationship with caminix. I'm not saying he was having an affair with her but IMO very close relationships with the opposite sex are a no-no/innapropriate when married - maybe it works for some but it can be a recipe for disaster as i've witnessed in friends - what might start out as an innocent friendship can quickly become something else. However they did spend a night in the royal train in a siding somewhere and am sure they were't paying tiddley winks so who knows. Given their history he should have distanced himself from her big time when he married.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon May 25, 2015 5:48 pm

Just found this - it was a wonderful surprise as I've never seen it before - truly magical, it really was Camelot - Diana every inch the Princess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPJQvQX7X9I

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next