Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HM Purchases helicopter for willy boy

+3
Iamroyalty
Rozel
Snow Kitten
7 posters

Go down

HM Purchases helicopter for willy boy Empty HM Purchases helicopter for willy boy

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:49 am

Well, what a birthday present, will the lazy couple be popping out to do the shopping in a helicopter now.
Ulterior motive maybe.

http://news.sky.com/story/1286651/queen-gets-new-helicopter-for-william-and-kate
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

HM Purchases helicopter for willy boy Empty Re: HM Purchases helicopter for willy boy

Post by Rozel Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:51 am

Willy middleton´s birthday today, 32.  Not wearing well is he.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/06/20/happy-birthday-prince-william_n_5515847.html
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

HM Purchases helicopter for willy boy Empty Re: HM Purchases helicopter for willy boy

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:10 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:Well, what a birthday present, will the lazy couple be popping out to do the shopping in a helicopter now.  
Ulterior motive maybe.

http://news.sky.com/story/1286651/queen-gets-new-helicopter-for-william-and-kate

Oh Snow Kitten - I can't think what you mean!!

I can't think wha tis going through ER's mind - to say that lot are as thick as bricks is an insult to the brick

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:12 pm

Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:05 pm

I just love the way they are all saying ER has given willy this toy - as the helicopter will be paid for by the Sovereign Grant – public funds given to the Monarch by the Government every year, I think it is us that have given it to him and no doubt us that will be paying for the maintenace etc. I appreciate it will apparently be used for official engagments but on the occassions when it is not willy boy should pay for it himself

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/queen-treats-prince-william-kate-3735003#ixzz35HoXnRwB
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:21 pm

Probably hoping we would all buy the official story. HM not that generous with her money as we know.

It is my opinion that this helicopter is already in service and busy ´coptering up and down to Berkshire. It has been found out and they have had to come clean. I could be wrong, but strange how it has suddenly come out now. What about all those other helicopter trips, we were told the helicopter belonged to "friends". Did it? We can´t believe a word they say can we, and the lies are always found out. As ever, we watch that space. The truth has a nasty habit of biting that lot on the ankles.

I do not believe it is for general royal use, unless in an emergency, it is the new play toy of willy boy. As you say Iamroyalty, if he uses it for non-royal engagements - and to be fair this couple do so few it is a joke, then yes, I agree, he should pay for fuel and mainenance from his own personal finances. It is bad enough the tax payer has to pay the lease, let alone fund willy boy and his bint for private trips. They already con us tax payers out of too much.

This bit is a joke from the Mirror

It will be an efficient way for William – who turns 32 tomorrow – and Kate, also 32, to zip between official engagements so they can spend as much time as possible at home with Prince George.

They don´t even appear to have a bond with that kid, let alone spend much time with him.

Love this comment on the Inquisitr report

Ray Sanders ·
Public grants given to the Monarchy every year. In 2014, the funds total approximately $64.5 million...........The "public grants" come from working and middle class taxpayers. The "Royals" are living off the government dole. In the US we call that welfare recipients. If you are a poor welfare recipient you are looked down on. If you are a rich welfare recipient you are considered "Royalty." People are stupid.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1310642/prince-william-and-kate-get-new-helicopter-from-granny-for-his-32nd-birthday/#ZYIzTOjl4X6j4beZ.99

GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:01 pm

ITA with your post GB - I commented somewhere else about them being able to as much time as possible at home with Prince George - I had posted this story in willy wimpo general gossip and said "Don't make me laugh waity has already let the cat out of the bag (apols to GB here!!) that willy is rather an absentee father - more like she'll be using it for flights to London to get the dolly curls done. "  

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:40 pm

Yes, she let the cat out of the bag in Australia didn´t she, when she was being all narky, along with letting the world know about his huge bald spot (as if we had not already noticed it many moons ago).  Zipping in between engagements  -  might we ask what engagements. And rarely do they appear together, so does that mean they might need two helicopters?  One for waity to hop up and down to Berkshire, the other for wimpo to go on his hunting trips with old "friends" and generally have fun. The amount of engagements those two carry out between them does not warrant a helicopter.  What is wrong with chauffered cars we ask ourselves.

The public are not gonna like this at all - especially as they are paying for it.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne-Elliot Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:58 pm

A better use of that helicopter would be to donate it to the Air Ambulance - utter bloody waste of public money.

Check out Republic's tweet below too:

MT @EDP24: Prince William to be East Anglian Air Ambulance pilot http://bit.ly/1nugRn6 « Was there advertised vacancy? Recruitment process?

Anne-Elliot
Anne-Elliot
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:50 pm

Excellent point. This entitled twat just dips in to whatever he fancies depriving a person who has worked hard for their qualifications of a job and income. I really can't understand how he is allowed to fly them as he wears glasses. Anyone else would fail their medical on that alone!!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:10 pm

Yes, what is up with that?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:36 pm

He wears glasses and he is also colour blind, several sites on the internet have him down as a famous person who is colour blind. So, he wears glasses and he is colour blind. How on earth did he qualify for SAR. Oops, forgot, they couldn´t fail him as he is a royal.  Very Happy 

GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down