Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party Pieces - online tat shop

+8
GermanY
juliet
Indie
Anniecross
PaulineB
CrystalEve
Romilly
Snow Kitten
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Party Pieces  -  online tat shop Empty Party Pieces - online tat shop

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:41 am

So, now waity is the new trendsetter  -  duchess of loom bands.  Selling for £2.99 + postage no doubt.  Bit of a hoot when you can pick them up a local street market for 50. I have also seen them in Hobbycaft for £1.  Makes the old party pieces gear sound a bit over the top price-wise. Bit behind the times, those loom bands have been around for at least a year now, all the kids have them, quite the craze.

Duchess of Cambridge's parents cashing in on kids' craze
Never ones to miss an opportunity for making money, the Duchess of Cambridge’s parents are cashing in on the handicraft craze that’s a must-have for schoolchildren.
Carole and Michael Middleton have begun selling a product similar to Rainbow Looms through their mail-order company Party Pieces.
‘Just arrived,’ it boasts in an announcement with a picture of the brightly coloured plastic rings that  children make into bracelets.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2675896/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Duchess-Cambridges-parents-cashing-kids-craze.html#comments
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Party Pieces  -  online tat shop Empty Re: Party Pieces - online tat shop

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:46 pm

^ Love the comment at the end - hope Sebastian was being sarcastic !!!

‘Kate was recently spotted wearing one of the bracelets. This can only have been a happy coincidence."

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:27 pm

Agree, I noticed that, brilliant comment. Love his sarcasm, in fact love his articles about waity, usually gets it spot on.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:31 pm

I wonder how long party piece online tat can survive when there is so much better value stuff in the pound shops.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:41 pm

Anything for a Shekel!  Very Happy 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:55 am

Apparently many have written to HMRC to investigate the accounts of PP as it was said by someone in the know that much of Gary Goldsmith's drug and pimp money was laundered through there but the authorities were allegedly warned off doing so. It was also said at the same time that the bringing in of drugs by plane was also known but again the authorities were told to 'turn a blind eye' as Kate was Williams girlfriend. I am really quite horrified, its bad enough that the Middletons have latched on to the RF but to condone their activities is beyond the pale.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:14 am

I have heard that frequently and people have been sent to prison for far less. The Mids have without doubt brought the Monarchy down to its lowest level ever from
which it can never recover unless it gets rid of the Mids pronto and makes Harry King.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:31 pm

Well, ma medd is the gift that keeps giving, and now she is trying to hijack prince Harry´s Invictus games for the war wounded. Just how low is that woman prepared to go. Child slave workers toiling away to make tat for party pieces with an Invictus games them for the medds to make a profit from. Even I did not think she would sink that low.

An excerpt from the webiste

To celebrate the inaugural Invictus Games for wounded ex-servicemen and women next month, throw a sporting heroes party. Whether or not you have tickets, support your favourites with themed party accessories and decorations and enjoy the diversity of the events on show… and maybe even hold your own mini-games!

http://www.partypieces.co.uk/thepartytimes/?p=13252

Sebastian Shakespeare of DM has also noted it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2736894/Now-Kate-s-mum-cashes-Harry-s-paralympics.html

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:09 pm

Thanks for posting that SB. No change then, still scraping the bottom of the barrel, must have gotten through a few barrels by now. Such a despicable family. I did read somewhere, a while back, that a another tat site on the internet net, with two or three times the business of party pieces, grosses approx 100k a year. So, what do party pieces gross and how do the midds live their lifestyle on less than 100k per year is what I would like to know. PP should be investigated, there would be a few shocks methinks. Maybe fester bankrolls them, or maybe they bankroll fester Question
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:14 pm

Whatever it is Roz, it's really slimy and bad. And Willy Worm is having it all protected and hidden. That's just not right. If it's illegal then it should be exposed.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:48 pm

Every thing about this family,lifestyle and business just keeps on getting lower and lower..am struggling to find anything positive any more..

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:31 am

Right from the word go I felt that they were completely wrong for Willy. They played a clever game initially by keeping a fairly low profile but once the ring was on waity's finger there was no stopping them. He couldn't have become enmeshed with a worse lot if he tried. The warning signs were there in the way Waity lured him by
sashaying down the runway in her see through net ensemble.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:26 pm

juliet wrote:Every thing about this family,lifestyle and business just keeps on getting lower and lower..am struggling to find anything positive any more..

Juliet - I gave up on that long ago!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:35 pm

So sad, every time we think they can sink no lower, and they do. The Republican´s dream that family.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:31 pm

What an awful life they lead, plotting, planning and scheming with never a minutes's peace. HMRC almost certainly knowing the truth about their nefarious dealings.
Poor wee Georgie with his dyed hair and guaranteed future of avoiding his DNA being snatched too. What has that ghastly woman done.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:42 pm

Oh my, kiss of death for Little London baby magazine.

Party Pieces were proud to provide the party supplies for the re-launch of Baby London Magazine & the launch of Little London Magazine which took place this week at Kensington Roof Gardens. It was a fabulous event by all accounts.  

http://www.partypieces.co.uk/thepartytimes/?p=24843
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:48 pm

Definitely the kiss of death. Anything the Mids and Waity are involved with seems to have disastrous results. Re Malta - refugee ship sunk today with hundreds of life lost off the coast - Waity jinx?

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:16 am

What can anyone expect from such bad people bad things will happen.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:18 am

It is being said by many that it is about time HMRC investigates the Middleton's finances. The public are heartily sick of that family and what they are allegedly getting away with.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:37 pm

Romilly wrote:Definitely the kiss of death.  Anything the Mids and Waity are involved with seems to have disastrous results.   Re Malta - refugee ship sunk today with hundreds of life lost off the coast - Waity jinx?

Yup, the curse of the lazy couple, whether together or seperate, disaster always befalls them. Bad Karma, they need to be avoided like the plague those two.

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:55 pm

Most certainly the curse of willy and waity middleton, disaster sure does follow them around. Bet the Maltese are hoping she does not make it.

Poor souls, trying their best to free themselves and now they are dead. So very sorry for them and their families, hope they rest in peace.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:08 pm

Good old ma, cashing in again.  I see she speed-dialled the paid trolls again  -  fast. So many on there defending her, the sad thing is we are all aware of how much ma and flat face are disliked, makes the whole thing ludicrous and such a farce.  Who whats a strictly come dancing party with paper tat from them.  Cheaper from Poundland and many other outlets, minus the postage and the wait for it to arrive.  Times must be desperate, too many paid trolls to pay salaries too.

I could be wrong, but I can´t see many wanting a strictly come dancing party and ordered a load of expensive tat from party pieces. Could be wrong, but what an odd thing to do.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2784416/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Strictly-speaking-Carole-s-cashing-Middleton-s-make-money-BBC-dancing-show.html
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:18 pm

Can you imagine girls - at this rate IF ma and waity are still around when PC is crowned she will want Party Pieces organising the Coronation Lunch

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:37 pm

Yer right, more tat and poundland, poundstretcher and any Southall shop sells that direct from source.

Drug trade for them must be good, so here comes this tat incentive to cover their increased income.
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:40 pm

Any event ...and there they are...what a crowd!!

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next