Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party Pieces - online tat shop

+8
GermanY
juliet
Indie
Anniecross
PaulineB
CrystalEve
Romilly
Snow Kitten
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Party Pieces  -  online tat shop - Page 2 Empty Re: Party Pieces - online tat shop

Post by Anniecross Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:20 pm

They must be a total embarrassment to the RF with their constant cashing in of anything going. They will be selling stuff to imitate the Queen's Garden Party next. The paid trolls are so obvious in their support of such rubbish on the DM. Apparently there are Astroturfing systems whereby the computer just at the press of a button generates a multitude of positive comments all from bizarre places abroad like 'Brenda in New York' etc etc!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Party Pieces  -  online tat shop - Page 2 Empty Re: Party Pieces - online tat shop

Post by Rozel Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:55 pm

Well, we all see through the astroturfers, and many more are too judging by some of the comments. Must cost ma a fortune for all that. Shame we all see through it.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:32 pm

Posted this on the flat face thread, but it is also related to party pieces. Good ole ma, never fails to ridicule herself or her family.

Making herself, and her family, look ridiculous as ever.  I feel pretty sure the American people are steeped in history as to how to celebrate  Thanksgiving in the traditional way, with family traditions etc.  I also feel pretty sure that the US has its own versions of "party pieces", and will not be adding the cost of postage from the UK to the US, and the waiting time, just to gasp at a meddleton paper plate with a turkey picture on it!!

Part of an article, talk about teach your granny to suck eggs  affraid

Theme your decor around the autumn colours; red, orange, brown, yellow and gold. Kids can make leaf shapes from craft paper and stick these to windows, doors and walls around the table. Add leaf hanging decorations, helium balloons or paper pompoms and a Give Thanks banner if you like. This is an American holiday after all, so add a few decorations in the stars and stripes.”

A bit like saying to play tennis you need a racquet and a tennis ball  lol!  

http://greatideas.people.com/2014/11/21/kate-middleton-party-pieces-thanksgiving-table-ideas/

http://www.inquisitr.com/1629798/kate-middletons-family-encourages-brits-to-celebrate-thanksgiving-and-gives-party-tips/
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:36 pm

Oh dear, got a stitch from laughing so much. Who are these people that they think they can give advice to the Americans as to how to have a good Thanksgiving Day. Talk about taking coal to Newcastle, heard it all now.

A bit like us Brits ordering party junk from the US, why would we do that when we can buy it in Poundland, cheaper than party pieces without no postage to pay.

As for turkeys on the plates, who wants to be reminded of where their dinner came from whilst eating it I ask myself.

Good for a laugh, as usual. Exclamation

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:38 pm

^^ "A bit like saying to play tennis you need a racquet and a tennis ball " - thanks for that Rozel, I'd never have guessed lol!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:05 am

All the Medds appear to care about is making money and seemingly alienating the RF. Their tackiness and common downmarket behaviour has no boundaries. As someone remarked on another blog Willy could have only foisted such a nightmare family on the RF to get his own back on them for Diana's death.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:41 am

Snaggle Bobcat wrote:Oh dear, got a stitch from laughing so much. Who are these people that they think they can give advice to the Americans as to how to have a good Thanksgiving Day. Talk about taking coal to Newcastle, heard it all now.

A bit like us Brits ordering party junk from the US, why would we do that when we can buy it in Poundland, cheaper than party pieces without no postage to pay.

As for turkeys on the plates, who wants to be reminded of where their dinner came from whilst eating it I ask myself.

Good for a laugh, as usual. Exclamation

Oh Wow the viper needs to enlightend all with her fabulous sweatshop made decoratings tips too.barf.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:06 am

Nothing shocking about this the Viper has been stealing ideas for years and nobody yet has done anything about it.Remember the Olympics I hope someone does though.She thinks she can get away with it because her stupid Wag 'daughter' is married into the RF.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/great-british-bake-off/11816763/Carole-Middleton-risks-legal-row-with-Bake-off-Over-Star-Baker-phrase.html

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:59 pm

It's got to all come tumbling down and according to gossip it will be soon.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:14 pm

^ I hope so!!

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:26 pm

I love the heading of this thread....sums it all up really !!!

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:45 pm

Apparently QE is furious at their blatant hijacking of all things Royal to sell their tawdry tat.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2