Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOOKS - DISCUSSION RE BOOKS TO BE RELEASED - SURROGACY AND ROYALS IN GENERAL

4 posters

Go down

BOOKS - DISCUSSION RE BOOKS TO BE RELEASED  -  SURROGACY AND ROYALS IN GENERAL Empty BOOKS - DISCUSSION RE BOOKS TO BE RELEASED - SURROGACY AND ROYALS IN GENERAL

Post by Rozel Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:20 am

Thought it might be an idea to have a topic thread for this. Keeps it all in one place where we can all discuss and have an input.

Mods, if you want to move somewhere else please do.  flower 
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

BOOKS - DISCUSSION RE BOOKS TO BE RELEASED  -  SURROGACY AND ROYALS IN GENERAL Empty Re: BOOKS - DISCUSSION RE BOOKS TO BE RELEASED - SURROGACY AND ROYALS IN GENERAL

Post by PaulineB Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:01 am

Good idea Rozel

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

BOOKS - DISCUSSION RE BOOKS TO BE RELEASED  -  SURROGACY AND ROYALS IN GENERAL Empty Re: BOOKS - DISCUSSION RE BOOKS TO BE RELEASED - SURROGACY AND ROYALS IN GENERAL

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:40 am

Are we aware of any due out? I have heard rumours of a surrogacy one appearing in the autumn some time, how true that is I have no idea.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:09 pm

Snaggle Bobcat wrote:Are we aware of any due out?  I have heard rumours of a surrogacy one appearing in the autumn some time, how true that is I have no idea.

Don't know of any books yet, but sure as heck won't be printed in the UK. Probably printed in America. The truth is always banned in Britain. Meanwhile keep my eyes peeled and ears open.
This is an interesting link.  Wink 

http://kimmu88.tumblr.com/post/73538773423
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down