Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince Charles furious at former aide revealing secrets of Diana marriage in explosive book

+6
Romilly
Admin- Michelle
Indie
Snow Kitten
Iamroyalty
Rozel
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Prince Charles furious at former aide revealing secrets of Diana marriage in explosive book    Empty Prince Charles furious at former aide revealing secrets of Diana marriage in explosive book

Post by Rozel Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:49 am

It is understood officials have been taking legal advice in a desperate attempt to halt its publication.  

They might halt publication in the UK, but they can´t halt it world wide. So, we will all purchase from the internet.  What a waste of time and legal fees.  Once for sale on the internet it will flood the UK    

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-charles-furious-former-aide-3957404#.U91c5RMWSZU.twitter
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Prince Charles furious at former aide revealing secrets of Diana marriage in explosive book    Empty Re: Prince Charles furious at former aide revealing secrets of Diana marriage in explosive book

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:42 am

And there's bound to be excerpts on the internet

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Prince Charles furious at former aide revealing secrets of Diana marriage in explosive book    Empty Re: Prince Charles furious at former aide revealing secrets of Diana marriage in explosive book

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:50 am

I did read somewhere, and I can´t for the life of me remember, that allegedly DM has the serialisation rights to it. Not sure if true or not, always much gossip, rumour and speculation about these things, but might explain why the article with the DM. We will find out if and when it is serialised.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:24 pm

I am quite looking forward to it.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:06 pm

I cannot wait for the Dickie Arb book. I am hoping it is revealing and blows many lids off. Given his age etc, it just might happen
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:07 pm

This is the DM story today. Comments very scathing and not sympathetic to chucky boy.

Happy hols chucky, hope you are having a calm and relaxing time.  Have you met Miss Karma  -  you you will.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2714552/Prince-Charles-anger-former-press-secretary-Queen-releases-book-revealing-secrets-breakdown-marriage-Diana.html

Don´t you just love this photo from the article, chucky sharing an umbrella with Jimmy Savile, a friend with them.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/08/03/article-2714552-001CF08300000258-423_634x716.jpg

the caption beneath the photo is

"It is also said to reveal that Jimmy Savile's behaviour at St James's Palace was a cause for 'concern and suspicion"

Seems chucky and Savile were quite good friends according to David Icke

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/74874-jimmy-savile-doorway-to-the-cesspit/

Arbiter´s book supposed to be due out in the autumn, should be some good books out this autumn, all well worth reading.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:04 pm

Pass the popcorn. It might all end after Sweaty Betty
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:05 pm

^Don't you just love how the DM likes to remind us that saville and PC were friends

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:13 pm

Yes, rather funny. If you read Hallett and Spivey, it explains it all
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:45 pm

After the initial outing of Saville the RF went suspiciously quiet and I believe actually denied close contact. That picture just says it all and is quite inexcusable that the RF knew about Saville's predilections yet still welcomed him and then shockingly knighted him - I wonder why?!?!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:50 pm

Saville introduced Mountanything to boys and so on
Saville was their pimp and Chucky was very close to him.Chucky was at the funeral. Not sure if he read something or not
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Romilly wrote:After the initial outing of Saville the RF went suspiciously quiet and I believe actually denied close contact.   That picture just says it all and is quite inexcusable that the RF knew about Saville's predilections yet still welcomed him and then shockingly knighted him - I wonder why?!?!

He probably knew too much

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:44 pm

Well all the Knights are pedos. Basically break the law and morally depraved with kids
and you get OBE,CBE or Knighted
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:09 pm

I want every little dirty disgusting secret coming out. I want all of them to suffer as did all of those defenseless children have suffered.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:17 pm

SO DO I !

Every child raped,killed, abused
Every secret and lie from QV time, including her heroin addiction, father of her kids
Bertie and Ed and all their lies, depravity and Nazi stuff
and so on

ALL OF IT
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:40 pm

ALL OF IT AND MORE!!!!! I WANT THEM TO PAY. I WANT VENGEANCE FOR ALL OF THEIR VICTIMS.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:25 am

Oh dear, chucky boy will not be happy with this in the Saturday Daily Mail will he. Just stirs up what a mean son of a b*tch he was to Princess Diana. We know she was not perfect, she was human, but he was an out and out "so and so" to that poor woman. She had to learn to retaliate, either that or be trampled down into quick sand never to be seen again.

Thanks for posting SB, will pop over and have a read.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:35 pm

Next episode in Monday's paper. Won't be as explosive as the books being written about Waity, the Mids and fester. A race to the finishing line to claim those mega bucks.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:20 pm

Wish they would hurry up, can´t wait to read them, be first in the queue to buy them. Bring them on.

I actually think the palace pr office, and HM´s advisors are still living in the days pre-internet. They do not seem to have a clue as to what vital information is out there in the public domain. The fact that most people see through willy boy and waity, despise the whole sink estate medd clan, and are 100% well aware the fakie porgie is just that, a fake. Neither born of her body nor their bio mix. And now, the absolute cheek and gall to think they could scam us again and we would not know. I ask one question - just how stupid and ignorant do they think the public are? Quick to be greedy and grasping with our money via the tax man, but also think we are complete brain dead morons into the bargain. Beggars belief. Have they not heard of social media, blogs, forums. Jeez, they need to wake up, and fast, and get something done about waity and her shambolic family, their popularity is way down, especially since the surrogacy delivery of fakie porgie.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:52 pm

Great post - says it all!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:44 pm

Thanks PaulineB. They all seem to behave like cave men. I also gain the impression that they think if they do nothing it will all disappear, which is what happened pre-internet. Unfortunately for them that was the "good" old days, and long gone.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:39 pm

The current scandals will never disappear, out there for posterity with more of the public having their eyes open to what the RF are really like.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:14 am

Snow Kitten wrote:Wish they would hurry up, can´t wait to read them, be first in the queue to buy them. Bring them on.

I actually think the palace pr office, and HM´s advisors are still living in the days pre-internet. They do not seem to have a clue as to what vital information is out there in the public domain. The fact that most people see through willy boy and waity, despise the whole sink estate medd clan, and are 100% well aware the fakie porgie is just that, a fake. Neither born of her body nor their bio mix. And now, the absolute cheek and gall to think they could scam us again and we would not know. I ask one question - just how stupid and ignorant do they think the public are? Quick to be greedy and grasping with our money via the tax man, but also think we are complete brain dead morons into the bargain. Beggars belief. Have they not heard of social media, blogs, forums. Jeez, they need to wake up, and fast, and get something done about waity and her shambolic family, their popularity is way down, especially since the surrogacy delivery of fakie porgie.
Or they must think the Queen has been there so long nothing can touch her.The world is changing fast and people are already sick of goverments and people like her and her family.She's going to wake up one day with riots and people wanting her dynasty gone that day will come.I think deep down they know it though you can see worry in the RF's eyes.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:34 am

In the papers this morning it is saying that the Queen is most upset about the latest revelations and lawyers tightening contracts! I thought they had water tight contracts but obviously some loopholes thankfully. Everyone is after those mega bugs and yes GermanyY, the world is changing fast and a huge percentage are now heartily sick of the RF and their indolent, self entitled lifestyle. The Republicans are working hard to change this too.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next