Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

+10
Rozel
GingerBeau46
Romilly
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
Snaggle Bobcat
PaulineB
Indie
Admin- Michelle
Iamroyalty
14 posters

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby  - Page 5 Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:43 am

Their damage limitation always highlights the situation. Give them enough time, they are digging a bigger hold each time, they will fall into it soon.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby  - Page 5 Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

Post by Anniecross Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:03 pm

It has been reported that the Monarchy has sunk to an all time low since the clinging, crafty social climbing Middletons appeared. It is said that even the Queen knows it is the beginning of the end because of this despicable family.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:58 pm

If she knows it is the beginning of the end for them then why doesn't she find her queenly backbone and deal with these cretins? She can't be so passive and intimidated by Willy can she?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:13 pm

She apparently wants to end her reign on a high and this ghastly family are truly muddying the waters and spoiling things for her in a big way. They have made the monarchy a global laughing stock.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:52 am

Can understand why she would want to end her reign on a high, but let us be honest here, would it not be better to address the situation and sort it out now, rather than let it carry on for an unspecified time and allow waity and her odious family to continue to make the ma laughing stock world wice? Ma has gone to far with another fake "pregnancy" which will produce a second fake heir. Talk about one fraudulent heir, that is bad enough, but two really is taking the tiddle big time. How much more disgusting behaviour does Britain have to take from waity and the medds we ask ourselves. If HM hangs on too long there is no chance of going out on a high, she will be know as the Queen who allowed fraud and deception to run rife within the royal family at a public level, and accepting two fake heirs into the bargain. Unfair to the British people, especially as so many have seen through waity and the medds now, with very few of us even believing there is a fake pregnancy.

Also the little matter of waity snapped out and about. Discussion re is it waity, but it looks like waity, has the waity body language etc. And this photo was allegedly taken some time between the announcement on 8 September that she was "pregnant" for a "second time" (bit difficult when not "pregnant" first time mind you) and 22 September. At a time when she was allegedly bed ridden and projectile vomiting with "HG".

With two days of that photo being released we have a mag telling us that allegedly waity is so much better and is up and about, but needs frequent rest periods. Sounds like damage limitation to me - and confirmation that waity is in fact the person in the photo.

So here there we were, waity so"ill" with HG, and yet she is out and about, in skinny jeans and very high wedgies, and a bit of shopping around Kensington. I am sure an awful lot of women truly suffering from HG who can barely lift their head off the pillow to vomit into a bucket, let alone get dressing the jeggings/wedgies "uniform" waity is so fond of.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxV9d3FIQAAuMQM.jpg

They continue to insult our intelligence at every turn. That is what I mean by can HM allow this to continue to the end of her reign? Long before then none of us will believe one word the the palace pr release.

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:27 pm

You are so right Snow Kitten - the Queen won't go out on a high but as the Queen who allowed 2 fake heirs and supported the lies and deception. Fortunately the public are fully aware of these scams and are becoming increasingly tired of them and are now becoming very vociferous and intolerant. They are sick of the luxurious lives the RF lead which struggling families pay for.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:01 pm

From being a strong Monarchy supporter I would now, like most of the country well and truly like to see the back of them. Getting tied up with the Middletons was the worst possible thing they could have done and they have been well and truly exposed as liars and cheats with the scam surrogacy taking the biscuit. I with most of the public are sick of seeing them in the best seats to everything (with their hangers on). They must think we are as thick as they are to have believed the second surrogacy.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:21 am

Anniecross wrote:You are so right Snow Kitten - the Queen won't go out on a high but as the Queen who allowed 2 fake heirs and supported the lies and deception.  Fortunately the public are fully aware of these scams and are becoming increasingly tired of them and are now becoming very vociferous and intolerant.  They are sick of the luxurious lives the RF lead which struggling families pay for.

Excellent post Anniecross. I think also there are a lot of comments in the papers about being disgusted at the financially hard pressed tax payer paying out for one fake heir, a second fake heir is taking it too far, and I feel sure they will regret it. And if HM goes down as the monarch who allowed not ONE but TWO FAKE HEIRS to be in line to the British throne, then it is no less than she deserves.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:43 pm

Just found this whilst googling.  Very interesting.  A couple of things a bit out on timing, but the basic truth is here and well worth a read..

http://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2014/09/11/is-kate-middleton-really-pregnant/

Last edited by Snaggle Bobcat on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:16 pm

A brilliant find Snaggle bobcat and so full of info that I will need to read it again. I must say I was really shocked to read that Alan Farthing was set up to date Jill Dando because of her paedophile investigations.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:34 am

So was I Romilly, very shocked. It always seemed strange that whoever killed her knew her movements that morning, and the only one who did was Alan Farthing. The cover up for him was probably done via the royals, they had too much to lose if Jill Dando exposed it all. And hence the hold they have over using him as the gyno for waity - they have a hold over him and he cannot refuse.

Interesting I just watched this vid posted on another thread by zozoi. It sets a few things into place re crotch holding, her man hands, the male walk, even when "pregnant" she walked like a man. Her odd eyebrows. There was also a comment beneath the vid which was quite good and pointed out several things against waity ever being "pregnant" which I will post beneath the video link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl2z7V9UxV8

The first time I saw a pic of KM I thought what a poor choice for a brood mare, with that small pelvis there is no way in hell that is going to produce a litter. Then when she was supposedly pregnant, it was so obvious she was faking it for so many reasons. Throughout the pregnancy, everything from her body language to her fashion to her bump to her safety precautions, there was no way in hell she was pregnant. You don't wear that shit, and you don't move that way if you give a fig about the safety of the baby you are carrying. As far as "coz we have different sex organs" goes, untill she lays back with legs wide open for YOU to have a good look and feel, neither of us knows what she has between her thighs. Other than that being a very male and non-breeding shaped pelvis, I can not comment on the gender, but there is no way in hell that baby was carried inside her

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:35 pm

Excellent posts ladies, all most interesting. Great find re the vid zozoi, and does explain a lot, especially the hands, the crotch holding and that very masculine strong and determined walk she has, very masculine. Nothing would surprise me with that family any more, absolutely nothing.

Will read the link later re Coleman Experience, sounds intriguing.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:30 pm

It's amazing the things coming out and like The Duke of Windsor who married masculine Wallis, Willy's who is so like him in his ways has married masculine Waity.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:08 am

Wonderful posts ladies, good reading. So much coming through now. That video excellent zozoi, and as SK has said, would explain a lot of things, have always thought she walked like a man, and the awful man hands of hers. Wallis Simpson Mark II. No wonder they need Russian surrogates - wondering if the same people this second time. Two fraudulent Russian heirs, how can HM get to grips with that, and not realise that it will get out, as it has.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:41 pm

So the taxpayers are still going to allow this a second fake heir to be supported.I think it's time to do like the people of Japan and protest on the streets and get those RF liars out!

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:28 pm

With you on that one GermanY. Quite why the royals are dragging their heels on this one I do not know.  If as per gossip, rumour and speculation fakie is Russian, and the second fake is Eastern European, then how on earth do the royals think the public will accept that.  People on the breadline, kids not having breakfast before school because their parents can´t afford it, and yet paying tax they can´t afford to keep foreign heirs for the lazy couple.  Does not make sense, and the taxpayers will not like it.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:32 am

^Someone is allowing all this to go on for some reason.HM is just a puppet in this who really controls the RF is what's important.They would have gotten rid of Waity a long time ago but didn't something fishy is going on.What's scary is remember when Harry had almost an accident with his car crashing hmm they need a new sacrafice.Something else this thing about having now a'girl' with blue eyes and blonde hair.Even men are saying Waity was never pregnant they think people are going to jump for joy when anyone with a brain knows she-he can't have kids.If this does go through another fake heir this has to be her and the Rf last days.Just because the kid will look European Swiss won't save them.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:38 pm

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:40 pm

I think this link has been posted earlier this week, not sure, but here it is again.

http://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2014/09/11/is-kate-middleton-really-pregnant/
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:49 pm

It is rather strange on Google. If you type in kate middleton surrogate many sites have her name and some info on surrogacy mentioned, not necessarily regarding her, but talk about juxtaposition, I was quite amazed.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:54 pm

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:41 pm

Ah, what a lovely husband, asking one of the staff who was awarded a CBE for keeping the fakie porgie surrogacy secret to help waity with her
*cough cough* HG. What will she get next, which award will it be?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/517938/Prince-William-Duke-of-Cambridge-Kate-Middleton-Duchess-of-Cambridge

Is this the same husband who pushed off to the Invictus Games and then sped straight up to Balmoral for a hunting week whilst his "dear" wife was allegedly ill and projectile vomiting to the ceiling? The one who was on a hunting weekend just a few days ago. The one who, had he not had to go to Malta would have been at a wedding in Italy. Sounds like a real caring husband to me - NOT.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:57 am

Well, you have to laugh at waity and her alleged *cough cough* HG - only person I know who can bring it on to suit what she wants to do.

I posted this on the waity engagements thread, but the topics are intertwined so posting it here too.

Well, the gift that keeps giving and no mistake. Waity can´t go to Malt, she can´t got to a small engagement last week, but she and bill middleton are planning a trip to New York at end of November * cough cough* HG permitting of course. Oh, of fakeie porgie, the child they "love so much and can´t be away from" remains at home. Strange they could haul him over to NZ /Oz with them though because they wanted good pr and knew they would not get it without him.

Amazes me, they can do nothing for their charities here in the UK, couldn´t make Malta, bailed out of an engagement last week because of alleged "HG", but can make long term plans for New York. She really does have a good form of "HG" doesn´t she, comes and goes to suit what she wants to do.

I have genuinely come to the conclusion that HM and TPTB have lost all control of these two, they also appear to care not that they are a laughing stock and have made the whole British monarchy a standing joke at the same time. Are these people for real I ask myself, the whole lot need locking up in a loony bin.

Also the little matter of his "training" and "job" that granny bought him at EAAA - when is he going to do that, and what we might ask is he doing right now, hiding away and nowt being heard about him.

Waity can´t represent British goods in the UK, let alone abroad.

Does anyone think they are throwing this out there to see what the public reaction is? If favourable they will go, if mega scathing *coug cough* the HG will have a convenient session. My God, they really do think the public are stupid. She wants to do nothing in the UK, too poorly now her most recent excuse, but can travel over to New York, a long haul flight, and trip the light fantastic.

They sure have more front that Sainsburys those two. And probably wonder why the public despise them. Keep gong bill and cathy meddleton, you are doing a good job of nailing your own coffiin.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-william-kate-planning-new-4380785

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:41 pm

They keep throwing the HG she still 'has'.My god shouldn't she be in the hospital all fainting and so weak on life support it's been months now.I really don't know who's buying all those lies. Rolling Eyes

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:57 pm

Eveything is too quiet now a poster said that the RF now are scrambling on what to do.Another fake heir will just destroy them maybe they are planning something how to 'fix' all this mess.How to exit Waito and Wimpo and the viper all together.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next