Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(call me) Dave Cameron at it again

+3
Romilly
Rozel
Snaggle Bobcat
7 posters

Go down

(call me) Dave Cameron at it again Empty (call me) Dave Cameron at it again

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:04 pm

As Cameron is a cousin of the queen, and has rarely mentioned her during his term of office as PM, why now? Firt the leak re the queen "purring down the phone" at the Scottish No vote, and now this. Makes me wonder if he has been primed to leak these things, I put nothing past the lot of them, there is usually a hidden agenda.

Stop bragging about the Queen, Dave! Prime Minister lets slip revealing details of private conversations with the monarch AGAIN, this time mocking her rare artworks

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2774991/Stop-bragging-Queen-Dave-Prime-Minister-caught-revealing-details-private-conversations-monarch-time-mocking-rare-artworks.html#ixzz3EpqRH86x
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2774991/Stop-bragging-Queen-Dave-Prime-Minister-caught-revealing-details-private-conversations-monarch-time-mocking-rare-artworks.html

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

(call me) Dave Cameron at it again Empty Re: (call me) Dave Cameron at it again

Post by Rozel Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:10 am

He reminds me of the lazy couple - the gift that keeps on giving. Does he realise just what a tool he makes himself sound - too thick skinned to even think about it I suppose, never struck me as the sharpest tool in the box. I was a staunch Conservative supporter, always voted for them, but not this time around - the Republicans for me all the way.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:01 pm

He is coming over as a complete prat with blunder after blunder. I have voted for the Conservatives for over 40 years but not again. He even reminded the audience in his 'big speech' of the conference
today that a year or two ago he left his small daughter in a pub and went home for lunch. What an idiotic thing to remind people of, doesn't do him any favours at all and all for a cheap laugh.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:57 pm

Politicians all over Val, anything to garner some sympathy, when in fact most people would not want to advertise the fact that they were stupid enough to leave a small female child behind at a pub of all places. Huge black marks for that one Call me Dave, pillock.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:18 pm

Perhaps "call me dave" and "carol with an e" should get together - they could sail off into the sunset and we'd be rid of 2 pains in the *&^% in one go !!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:49 pm

Can you imagine Carol with an e and Call me Dave sailing off together, haha!! No doubt Ma would have some scam ready to present him with. She's a daft enough old bint to think Dave might fancy her too!!!!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:00 pm

Oh yuk!!  Who could fancy tough old lizard face - in fact it is an insult to the lizard.  Mean mouth, lizard eyes, wrinkles everywhere, and as for those legs, don´t get me started on them, you could drive a bus between them and still have room at the sides.  Very unattractive female.  Her face shows her character, ugly and nasty.  No amount of face lifts or botox will correct that.  That face lift never lasted long did it, jowls look more droopy than ever. affraid

Last edited by Snow Kitten on Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:15 pm

Yes unfortunately Ma has a sink estate 'look' that no 'working on' would ever improve. At least she has listened to the scathing comments about her sharp knees and does mostly cover them up now.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:27 pm

Anniecross wrote:Yes unfortunately Ma has a sink estate 'look' that no 'working on' would ever improve.   At least she has listened to the scathing comments about her  sharp knees and does mostly cover them up now.

^ Pity her daughter doesn't do the same about certain bits of her anatomy

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:43 pm

Couldn't agree more but can't see that ever happening as serial crotch flashing is part of her makeup.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down