Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caz, the power behind the Duchess

+14
PaulineB
Duquesa de Azúcar
CrystalEve
Snow Kitten
Rozel
Anniecross
Royal Lowness
Dallasite
Iamroyalty
Romilly
GingerBeau46
Indie
Tess
Admin- Michelle
18 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Caz, the power behind the Duchess - Page 3 Empty Re: Caz, the power behind the Duchess

Post by PaulineB Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:43 pm

I shall never forget her ghastly sucking up to the DOE a couple of years ago at Ascot..   QE at the time was being kind and inclusive as didn't realise quite how bad they were or how much the public detested them.
Ma had her fire engine red ensemble on and was guffawing like a lorry driver and leaning in to the poor old Duke, tittering behind her hand as if they were best friends. He looked horrified for a second then regained his composure.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Caz, the power behind the Duchess - Page 3 Empty Re: Caz, the power behind the Duchess

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:01 am

PaulineB wrote:I shall never forget her ghastly sucking up to the DOE a couple of years ago at Ascot..   QE at the time was being kind and inclusive as didn't realise quite how bad they were or how much the public detested them.
Ma had her fire engine red ensemble on and was guffawing like a lorry driver and leaning in to the poor old Duke, tittering behind her hand as if they were best friends.   He looked horrified for a second then regained his composure.

Maybe ER knew these things but was playing a clever game so no one can ever say they didn't treat the middies well.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:39 am

Yes, that is exactly what ER is doing. Especially to The Psycho Stalker. Apparently, they learned something from their cold treatment of Diana.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:02 pm

The viper really thought Wimpo was the key for her into the billionaires club. I was watching videos of PD- billionaires fawning all over her expensive yachts trips jewelry mass popularity beautiful clothes diamonds from kings on and on.The Viper thought her and her daughter would be living PD worldly lifestyle funny that PD own son is not even liked that much.The Viper is still in England no rich people phoning her up uncle Fester paying for her bills.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:17 pm

All ma needs is a scarf tied around her head with a couple of rollers sticking out, cigarette dangling and she would be at home in East Enders, just about her mark. She and her daughters lack charisma, warmth, decorum, manners, etiquette, education and they have no charm whatsoever. You can take the girl out of Southall, you can´t take Southall out of the girl, and boy does it show with her. Uncle Fester is her brother when all is said and done, say no more.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 am

Snow Kitten wrote:All ma needs is a scarf tied around her head with a couple of rollers sticking out, cigarette dangling and she would be at home in East Enders, just about her mark.  She and her daughters lack charisma, warmth, decorum, manners, etiquette, education and they have no charm whatsoever.  You can take the girl out of Southall, you can´t take Southall out of the girl, and boy does it show with her.  Uncle Fester is her brother when all is said and done, say no more.

^ Heaven's alive SnowKitten - she doesn't need all that to look like trailer trash but I know what you mean!!!

Last edited by Iamroyalty on Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:27 pm

Just sitting here laughing at the thought of Ma in East Enders with her rollers poking out under a scarf and a fag dangling from her lower lip 'effin and blindin' as we well know she can. Actually not such a laughing matter as she would do it for the right price so greedy is she!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:46 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:Top of the aristocrats?  More like bottom of the pile, in fact not even anywhere in the pile.  I feel pretty sure that Prince Harry has more manners than the whole doom clan put together.  Ma is sadly lacking in etiquette, decorum, has no idea how to behave with people well out of her leage  - as evidenced by nearly wetting her knickers and curtsying to wogan.  Such a trashy family. As for pa, far too quiet for my liking. They always say the quiet ones are the worst.  In my opinion he is probably even worse than ma for scheming and trying to climb way above his station in life.  As someone said, you cant take the girl out of the council estate, rarely can you take the council estate out of the girl  -  evidenced by ma.  That Wimbledon outing yesterday, hilarious if she but realised it. She makes herself look utterly stupid every time.

When I was a child my mother had a saying very similar to that...
"A monkey dressed in silks it's still a monkey"

What the heck body postures and faces are these , by Carole Middleton?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4uTfoBWDlo
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:10 am

People who have known her have said how scary she is.She can smile at you but don't get too chummy with her.She probably has no friends.She treated the woman who was making her outfit for her daughter's wedding like garbage.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:07 am

Very strange they have no friends, they just have themselves, all a bit odd. No information from pre wedding about any of them, other than what we know about waity and willy boy. It is as if everything before then has bee obliterated. Reminds me of people in a witness protection programme, nothing is known about them, and what is known of them is all lies. Very weird.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:54 pm

Many must have been threatened to have reached the situation where it can't be revealed what people know about the Mids past, not forgetting the gagging of the media. Nothing from people on the sink estate or the secondary modern Carol attended. Nothing from the area they lived before Bucklebury. Nothing from the airlines where they both worked. The only thing that got out about that was that Caz had her eye on a pilot husband, any pilot but she didn't succeed and had to settle for creepy Mike. For such a significant silence something must have caused it.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:38 am

It is beyond weird. There is something very wrong about a family that has no friends. As a matter of fact, it's scary. And for someone to treat a person they have hired shabbily is a true view into their character. These people are not nice in the least. They are manipulative using White Trash of The Lowest Order. They sicken me.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:04 am

Fortunately most of the public have got the measure of them by their appalling, grasping, sly, lacking in decorum and camera whore ways. The next thing is for the RF and TPTB to send them packing, back in to anominity.
There would be a collective cheer around the UK even the world by many accounts.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:03 am

^^^ @Romilly Surely they can't have gagged everyone she has ever known - it is extremely odd that no one has ever said anything.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:29 pm

Yes, it is so very odd.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:58 pm

Though it is hard to imagine the Middleton skeletons won't start rattling loose, springing forth ammunition for RF to cut ties w/them eventually, right? Isn't that how they 'handled' PD with leaks of embarrassing details, hints of instability/paranoia, surreptitious recordings et al? I imagine that if/when necessary, TPTB will unleash decades worth of unsavory details re: PP, UG, & maybe even the surrogacy. Ah, one can hope, I suppose!

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:05 pm

Probably all ready to roll as soon as the button is pressed. Ma was looking very angry and upset at Wimbledon on Sunday. Probably thought she should have been sat right next to willy boy and waity instead of being pushed to the back. Boy was she looking vindictive and mean, probably wondering what she can do for payback, she hasn´t worked it out yet, the more she pushes, the more she is relegated and pushed out. No brains that one for sure. Whatever they might have on willy boy, and they surely have is the opinion of many, are they too stupid to realise that TPTB can throw any kind of mud at them and it will stick, because they can control the media. Also, because nobody likes the medds, they will be happy to believe any dirt dredged up about them. They think they are smart, but the people they are dealing with are a hell of a lot smarter than them.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:10 pm

^@GB - She must have a brain otherwise she wouldn't be alive - it's more a case of where she keeps it!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:33 pm

We've speculated for so long about a possible divorce and what the middies have on willy/RF that led to him marrying her or be the reason he won't leave her; it has also been said that if the RF may be wary of kicking her out as ma could spill the beans on what they (might) know, esp willy and wiaty's stays at maison bang bang and uncle fester etc. However it has just occurred to me the in fact the RF DO have the upper hand because if the middies try being too clever then all the RF have to do is unleash the Inland Revenue and Customs and Excise/Companies House etc to look into their affairs and make sure it all gets into the press - I am sure ma would back off pretty quick. There has been much speculation, which I am inclined to believe, that creepy mike (or as PaulineB knows him "Sumo Pants Mike") has been involved in dodgy goings on and their business affairs are not what they would like us to believe. Many suspect they have been money-laundering to finance their lifestyle as it does not seem possible they can make those many millions out of paper and plastic tat. You may all think I have lost my marbles but it's just a thought?

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:28 pm

Your thoughts are very relevant IamRoyalty and are in fact what many think and others know. The RF will know everything about the meds and will use it when necessary. Being linked to the meds and their questionable activities however reflects extremely badly on the Monarchy and has done it much damage to the point of probably finishing it off.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:25 pm

@Iamroyalty @Anniecross - very good points ladies. Never occurred to me. So basically, they could see the medds off any time they like if that is the case, so why don´t they. They seem to be hanging around, and now this Malta sol trip for waity - sure¡hope she doesn´t mess it up. willy boy can´t go now as he will be working - working? It is only part time for goodness sake, and I am sure EAAA would allow him to go to Malta for a couple of days, or even defer his start date. All seems a bit fish to me.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:35 pm

Everything to do with them all is fishy and full of hidden agendas, we never get the truth, just what they want us to believe. Fortunately the public's eyes are now being opened largely due to the way information flies round the Internet at the speed of light.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:03 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:^^^ @Romilly Surely they can't have gagged everyone she has ever known - it is extremely odd that no one has ever said anything.  

Maybe they have been threatened by fester or one of his crew, you never know. All seems a bit odd as you say.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:05 pm

Reading all the above, I think you are right, they can see the medds off any time, only they are too stupid to see it. When the time is right it will be good to have a front row seat - when the dirt starts to fly I think it will fly high. And we know who won´t win, sheer lunacy to even think that way.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:12 pm

QE is well known for playing the long game but it will happen, it can't fail not too.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum