Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willy, waity and the Press

+14
zozoi
Dallasite
Admin- Michelle
Romilly
Cloggy
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
Spitfire
Rozel
GingerBeau46
CrystalEve
PaulineB
One of the Peasants
Iamroyalty
18 posters

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

Go down

Willy, waity and the Press - Page 8 Empty Re: Willy, waity and the Press

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:36 pm

It didn't look like a scar IMO although that's what KP said it was - looked more like the base of a hair extension to me

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:34 pm

Here we have it, straight from the mouth of the Mirror.  The lazy couple and Prince Harry have found their pr guru.

Prince William, Kate Middleton and Prince Harry appoint ex-Royal Bank of Scotland PR man as new communications supremo

Don´t you just love the Prince William, kate middleton and Prince Harry bit, not duchess of cambridge, but kate middleton.  Do we think the UK press are putting out a bit of support for that awful edict from BP about dress code for the NY trip?  I am sure as in many other walks of life, when push comes to shove people stick together.  I cannot imagine the UK press being impressed with that demand, and why should the be.  Will they be receiving a demand like that in the near future? Does beg the question doesn´t it.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-william-kate-middleton-prince-4667486

There is also the little matter that the guy is quite young and, bless him, American. What is it with this odious couple. They hired a nanny from Spain, now a pr guy, who still looks wet behind the ears, as the pr guru. All I can say is the poor devil is welcome to the job, maybe not Brit would take the position. Maybe we should run a bet on how long he lasts - or how many lies he can spin for them without getting disheartened at being caught out every time.

Got the devil in me, just thinking of fakie porgie - will he have a Spanish-American with a little bit of English thrown into his accent when he is talking Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol!
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:40 pm

Waity at her childish best - jeez, more intelligence in my little finger than she has in the whole of her body. Maybe a new name for her "pea brain". On second thoughts no, not fair on the pea lol!

http://katemiddletonduchessordiva.wordpress.com/2014/11/21/needy-diva-passive-aggressive-bill/
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:10 pm

That poor chap doesn't know what he is in for as Wasty will be flashing and flirting as only she knows how. He needs to read the blogs and go on the Internet to get up to speed. Working for them certainly won't do his career any good. His whole job will be covering up their deceit and lies and feeding the press with all sorts of untrue rubbish. Petulant willy and thick Wasty - wonder how long he will last!?

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:04 pm

Not long. He will be tearing his hair out when he gets into it and realizes what a quagmire of hopeless sh*t he's dealing with. I pity the poor sod.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:07 pm

Having a little laugh here. Allegedly a photo of charles with "grandson" fakie porgie. If the medds were going to use photoshop software then might I suggest to them they buy something decent. This is a laughable attempt at photoshop. I am no expert but even I could have done better.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/11/20/23571F5900000578-2842903-image-27_1416526961662.jpg

Here we have chas at the same event - spot the difference, there are several Very Happy

http://guardianlv.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/royals.jpg

Not even the same colour suit charles had on at the christening - he wore dark navy, not dull grey. The christening frock is different, the shirt is checked and it was pale blue. Ribbon arrived from somewhere. Pocket handkerchief and tie slightly different. Amazing.

Must confess, apart from finding it hilarious, I also at the same time find it rather pathetic and an insult to the British people, to think they can´t spot a badly photoshopped fake photo. It is grainy, blurred, and I can´t think of anyone, even with a smartphone camera, who could take such a lousy photo - especially considering the people who attended, why would they be taking photos. As for it being stuck in a photo frame behind chas, who, please someone tell me, would choose such an awful photo to display in a frame when they had the pick of the bunch. Beggars belief that they expect anyone to suck that up and run with it.

HM and TPTB seem to sink further into the mire with their lies and deceit by the week at the moment. Surely to goodness they must realise we can see a cobbled together photo like that, the whole things says FAKE. I think I would ask for a refund on that photoshopping software. Carol(e), if you are reading, please tell us the name of the software, that way we can save our money and buy something decent lol!

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloggy Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:25 pm

Either it is a mash up composite pic or taken after the christening
Then is it George ? cos if they left it a few weeks, fatso would not fit into that gown
Different background, different paintings

Cloggy
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:39 am

It's a photoshopped version of the christening day when Porgie was dumpted on to PC to be used as and when. The pocket hanky is crumpled in exactly the same way on both!

Comment from another blog below

Much all over the Internet and blogs that it is a photoshopped one of the Christening. PC's suit and shirt colour have been obviously changed but same day. It has actually raised questions again as to why PG never seen with the RF and kept in isolation with the nanny at medd manor. Many DM comments that it suddenly 'appeared' after more questioning why he isn't seen with the RF. As always these damage control articles massively back fire. I just hope that it isn't the new PR 'guru' behind these as he isn't doing himself any favours.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:07 pm

Oh My Giddy Aunt. Seen it all. Photos of waity and flat face looking awful, and awful they look. Really bad press, and getting worse.

This is an alleged future queen consort and her sister - what can I say, the photos say it all. Not fit for the job, we already know that, but these photos - bon dieu.

http://www.puretrend.com/article/kate-pippa-middleton-17-photos-de-la-honte-que-les-soeurs-voudraient-oublier_a99137/1
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:16 am

The new PR guy must be in full mode with the dribble that's been coming out lately.From Waito giving PH a puppy to Wimpo always sends Waito flowers lol.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:47 am

Nobody believes a word of it - all it does is just make people think the opposite!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:42 am

The joke is that if KP runs to form, there will be fresh flowers all over the place regularly, why would waity need any more - also putting into the equation she is rarely there, so why would he send her flowers to KP. That new pr man getting off to a bad start, looks a prat already. Very Happy

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:45 am

Methinks they doth protest too much

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:22 pm

Oh dear, this gift does keep giving. That pr guy is making himself look so utterly ridiculous - wonder how long it will take him to realise he is making the situation worse, not better affraid

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/11255803/Duke-and-Duchess-of-Cambridge-absolutely-up-to-date-with-Homeland-says-Damian-Lewis.html

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:06 pm

Now that I have stopped laughing hysterically at such bull sh*t, this must be the new pr man´s latest attempt to make waity look good.  

Charitable, don´t make me laugh.  She spent 1hour and 40 mins at the Child Hospice yesterday, and apparently when she arrived she just strode straight past the waiting children.  I also read somewhere that they put barriers up to keep the crowds away  -  only three turned up  .  they must have forgotten to bus the pensioners in for the price of morning tea and cake.

The Duchess of Cambridge is named alongside Florence Nightingale and Marie Curie as a woman who has 'changed the world' FEMAIL explores her charitable side did we blink and miss her charitable side, or do them mean charitable to herself

Kate has been voted as one of the 50 women who have changed the world (to what might we ask - how to stalk a man girls and live the high life poncing from the taxpayer)
She is patron for several charities and regularly makes appearances did we blink and miss them, she rarely sees them
The Duchess was moved to tears at a charity event yesterday  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2850181/As-Duchess-Cambridge-named-alongside-Florence-Nightingale-Marie-Curie-woman-changed-world-FEMAIL-explores-charitable-side.html

This Jason Knauf is either stark raving bonkers, to think that anyone could think such a lazy woman, who looks like a man in drag, who cares nothing for anyone but herself, and rarely visits her charities, is in the same league as Marie Curie and Florence Nightingal  -  she is not fit to lick their boots.

Or, he is on a mission to make her look the biggest village idiot of all time.

Can´t make up my mind what he is doing, but if his remit is to make her look bag he is succeeding big time.

By the way, the comments alone are a laughter tonic - the odd sugar stands out like a sore them and no mistake. Wait until ma rallies the sugars/paid trolls, then there will be some more sugars, or ma threatens DM into manipulating the red/green arrows, as usually happens when anything re waity is too scathing.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:35 pm

Knew if I trawled enough I would find something. Waity´s large crowds from the Child Hospice visit yesterday.

http://www.vecernji.hr/media/cache/86/4c/864ce61ffe170ecd389435570a46ed8f.jpg

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:30 am

Hmm the puppy story could be true the Viper's idea of course.This new PR man is doing no favours for Waito with the now over used word of 'she's' so compassionate with this new junk of saying 'she's' changed the world it's pathetic.The new guy is doing it for his client and the DM is doing it for reaction even they don't believe that non sense and the comments says it all from the public.lol What next Wimpo saves old lady from burning car.Let me not give the new PR guy any ideas his days are numbered anyway. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2850181/As-Duchess-Cambridge-named-alongside-Florence-Nightingale-Marie-Curie-woman-changed-world-FEMAIL-explores-charitable-side.html

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:27 pm

Re advice to the media from BP - this says it all - no further comment needed
http://lovelolaheart.com/?p=1884

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:29 pm

Here we go again, another Jason Knauf "special". Does he not realise that we already dislike this woman to the nth degree, we do not need her shoved in our faces. As for Andy Murray´s fiance, a lovely woman, dresses well, attractive, not a fame whore - bit like the comparison he pushed to the press about waity equallity Marie Curie, Margaret Thatcher and I forget the other woman. Waity not in the league of any of them, and boy does it show big time.

Great comments, very scathing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2851657/How-Kim-did-Kate-Andy-Murray-proposes-girlfriend-nine-years-FEMAIL-charts-Kim-Sears-s-transformation-awkward-teen-ultimate-Wimbledon-WAG.html

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:33 pm

And we have more, waity shopping in Norfolk and  ...... drum roll  .....  carries two plastic bags!!!  God heavens, can she manage it.

I see the cape from the first fake pregnancy is out again, wonderful for camouflaging the lack of a bump Laughing Laughing

Notice the thin, drawn face.  And yet on Tuesday we had the press saying how full in the face she is these days.

Quit whilst you are ahead Jason, and yes, we can tell you are already in the driving seat with all the drivel you are pushing out. Sick to death of it  -  lies, lies and more lies.  We all know the truth, and a little tip mate  -   the Brits see right through waity as do the rest of the world.  We are well aware of her scams and fake heirs, so stop insulting our intelligence  -  right now I think the Brits have rather more info than you do on this lazy, bone idle woman and what she is up to.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/574281/20141128/kate-middleton-duchess-cambridge-public-appearances-posh.htm#.VHj1GDGsWSp

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:34 am

'She' looks like a witch with that cape 'she' just keeps getting scarier.Who is 'she' Sherlock Holmes.lol

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:46 pm

Looked as miserable as sin and skinny as a rake with that awful cape on to hide the fact there is no bump.

But look, what have we here. She is allegedly now coming to the level of "burnout" from "all" her engagements since she "recovered from HG" oops, stopped faking HG or being "pregnant". If the rf let her away with this then it has to be for a reason.

Must say nothing to flatter waity katie since Jason the Juggernaut came on the scene. Wonder if his mission is to seek and destroy.

If she is wanting out of the public eye then it is because she does not want scrutiny all the time on the foam bump and which sized one she is wearing on each engagement. Plus it comes and goes, must have an inflate/deflate switch somewhere.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/kate-middleton-4-month-second-pregnancy-vacation-nyc-trip-out-of-public-eye-baby-birth-photo/

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:09 pm

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:18 pm

Oh please, how much more drivel is Jason the Juggernaut going to push out, his mouth must be drying up by now. Going to be the most disliked pr man ever, and he is only working behind the scenes unofficially at the moment, official start date January. But we all know he is already on board.

http://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/prince-william-and-kate-middleton-to-break-with-tradition-and-have-private-christmas-30784288.html

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:54 pm

Says it all about the marriage though doesn't it?

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next