Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waity general chat

+14
zozoi
Snaggle Bobcat
CarryingOn
Duquesa de Azúcar
Iamroyalty
Rozel
GingerBeau46
Tess
CrystalEve
Indie
PaulineB
Spitfire
Anne-Elliot
Snow Kitten
18 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Waity general chat - Page 6 Empty Re: Waity general chat

Post by GermanY Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:25 pm

So now what? Waito clearly can do "work" you can see how well she was in America.When back in the UK will she start slacking off right.The DM saying how she's frugal and knows the economy isn't good.Yeah wasting millions of pounds in a home and wearing over 2,000 pound coat- lying B's.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:11 pm

How creepy. No doubt waity will think it is wonderful Very Happy

Johnny Depp snaps up Kate Middleton portrait and is keen for another of the pregnant Duchess

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/johnny-depp-snaps-up-kate-4778689

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:34 pm

Found this on RFM - article in DM today apparently saying how waity shuns willy's party-loving friends as though she is trying to show she is above such juvenile behaviour.  Methinks this is another attempt by Jason to make her seem "Oh so wonderful" but IMO it's more likley that they don't want her around and I bet willy certainly doesn't...and don;t give us the "Oh waity's pregnant so she can't party" or "waity doesn't like to party" as we all  know the bun's not in her oven and there's too many pics of her falling out of nightclubs drunk as a skunk and showing all her lady bits to the world.   Sorry Jason, failed again - did you get "Must try harder" on  your school reports.

http://t.co/VxTzfHodAb

That twit stephenkandy's posting drivel like mad on this article - what's new I hear you say - he must either be ma or one of her little helpers

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:46 pm

Trying to close the stable door after the horse has bolted  -  again.  We all remember that disgusting photo of waity in a cab, drunk as a skunk and showing her crotch, uncovered, for the world to see.  Thinking about it Crotchgate New Zealand was round two wasn´t it, already seen the full monty, not a pretty sight on either occasion.

With all the photos available, everywhere, and I bet most of them downloaded to external hard drives for posterity, nobody is going to believe she is "Miss Prim and Proper".  Not forgetting she stalked willy boy for 10 years and did not work as she had to ready and waiting for his booty calls when nobody else was available.  10 years, plus nearly 4 years of this shambolic marriage, and jason juggernaut is trying to reinvent her  -  dream of jj, too little too late.  Seen it all, heard it all, don´t like it all.

Kandy man has to be ma, or even pa, meddledoom.  Knows nothing just pretends he does and makes himself look like the village idiot.  Works every time.  I remember one comment he tried to make out he (she) lived in Kensington  -  another one, in his dreams.

Waity quick enough to knock back any liquor when she gets the chance  -  tiddly after the wine Down Under at the vinery, knocked back that strong whiskey up in Scotland without the blink of an eye.  Fakie a few weeks old, waity allegedly breast feed (strange, you have to be pregnant and deliover to do that) and already the wine and the pizza in the Waitrose trolley.  And of course not forgetting that full bottom of white wine on the "date night" and we were told she was on a white wine sprtizer. Ah jj, lost cause my man, you will find out for yourself.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:18 pm

Yes, a general problem with the lamebridges, they always try to close the door once the horse has bolted. So transparent aren´t they. If they really cared about what the British public thought of them they would not behave as they do, and certainly not present us with not one, but two, fake heirs. That is treason, anyone else would be jailed for that.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:42 pm

What kind of a headline is that DM.If Sophie was trying to copy Waito then Sophie wouldn't even work she would just become a mushroom and do nothing all day.What an insult to a woman who worked before even marrying Edward didn't stalk a Prince for over 10 years.They are trying to stir trouble with another female to be paired againt that she/he.I feel sorry for whoever marries Harry if Waito is still around this will be the headlines towards Harry's wife to elevate the dummy of Cambridge.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2890663/as-turns-50-Sophie-Wessex-trying-snatch-limelight-Kate-Middleton.html Oh and 'she's' still called Kate Middleton.lol

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:05 pm

Just looking at piccies of waity allegedly "pregnant" ( we all know she isn´t), and found these two - one of waity allegedly "pregnant" second time, one of Princess Diana really pregnant a second time.  Shows the difference between a classy, elegant woman pregnant in evening wear and the old slapper waity faking a pregnancy in an evening gown (I describe the frock loosely you understand).  Chalk and cheese would spring to mind, but more like caviar (PD) and common old cod´s roe (waity)  Very Happy

Princess Diana whilst truly pregnant with Harry

http://www.hellomagazine.com/imagenes/fashion/2013032511702/princess-diana-maternity-dresses/0-59-725/indiana-jones-premiere--a.jpg

Waity allegedly "pregnant" second time

https://s3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/DyE.W70PcrVfiX51x3i4hw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/lifestyles/2014-10-22/e7914d10-59cb-11e4-80bc-5790210a5d93_Kate-Middleton-Jenny-Packham-dress-Natural-History-Museum.jpg

It never ceases to amaze me just how common and tacky waity always looks.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:00 pm

The articles this unattractive woman gets put in the press about her fall lower and lower into the gutter every time. This abut sums her up, the doll is as ugly as waity Very Happy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2894327/The-Duchess-never-seen-Artist-adds-Kate-Princess-Diana-creepy-realistic-collection-celebrity-dolls-5-100.html?login#readerCommentsCommand-message-field
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:27 pm

^ Oooh, that doll of her is rather ugly isn´t it. Loved the comments - Very Happy Anyone who wants to buy that must be stark raving bonkers is all I can say.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:15 pm

I for one would not buy a doll like that, trailer trash. Rather throw it down the drain than by an ugly doll the image of waity.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:07 am

Waito out shopping how many months 'preg' my buttocks.Look at those tattoed on eyeliner she looks awful.http://www.eonline.com/news/614370/pregnant-kate-middleton-is-a-natural-beauty-as-she-conceals-her-baby-bump-during-rare-shopping-trip

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:41 am

Rare shopping trip? WTH She must be going through blusher at an alarming rate - maybe willy gave her a year's supply for Xmas lol!

She plotted with ma for years to marry willy but what has she achieved - she looks as miserable as sin even though she is indulging in her favorite activity but then she is married into a pretty dodgy family, has a husband who looks like he can't stand her and who doesn't appear to live with her, is faking her pregnancy for the 2nd time and must by now realise she has been rumbled on this, a suspected paedo uncle by marriage - not that that probably bothers her as she has uncle gary so she must be used to mixing with these perverts - what's not to feel happy about.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:55 pm

A few more piccies on here.  No bump, miserable as sin. She looks as though she spends half her night crying, and from that bloated face I would say she is knocking back too much vino blanco.

http://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Kate-Middleton-Shopping-London-January-2015-Pictures-36563801#photo-36563801

This is called SPOT THE BUMP, they seek it here, they seek it there, they seek it everywhere, but never find it, it doesn´t exist on waity, maybe the surrogate Very Happy but not waity.

http://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/2015/01/13/998/n/1922398/fbcc69d78f0fb0b1_TSP1501123_KATE_MIDDLETON_083S6RQ2_wm.xxxlarge_2x/i/Kate-Middleton-Shopping-London-January-2015-Pictures.jpg

Note she is carrying her own bags, no loss of centre of gravity to be seen. I notice the bag is the same colour as the carrier bags - wonder if it was a freebie, we know how the medds love their freebies. She might have married that that shemale is a medd through and through, or should I say a goldsmith from the sink estates.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:31 am

She's wearing the 2007 or 2009 breakup boots-too.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:48 pm

^Hopefully that is a good omen - well from our point of view I mean

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:19 pm

The Eonline article GermanY posted hilariously refers to WK as a "natural" beauty, "conceal(ing) her baby bump during a rare shopping trip."  

I often wonder when the tell-all books about this farce will be available.

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:46 pm

Can´t see it being that long. She is hardly bothering to fake this pregnantcy, she knows many are aware of the surrogacy and does not seem to be making much of an effort. Today she looked as though she only had first trimester foam bump on, ef that, maybe just a bit of padding down by her crotch, any lower and it would be at her knees.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:25 am

I think HM is in for a major shock, this will explode, it is not if but when. Too many gunning for the royals now, these two fake heirs are too good an opportunity to miss. And let us face it, the way the medds have gone about it far too many people are in the loop as to what is going on, only so many people you can buy off. If ma thinks they are all safe and invincible she had better get back to that cauldron stirring she is so fond of, it is much needed these days.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:03 pm

Just found a beautiful photo of waity, IMO it should come with a government health warning, but they did not put one on Photobucket affraid

https://s1301.photobucket.com/user/KikiLaShrew/media/Katie/E3E067A1-6BD3-435A-B0C2-9A6FEF3328C4_zpsxni557vt.jpg.html

Are we sure this shemale is only 33? Looks a lot older, enough to scare the kids in a horror movie.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by zozoi Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:11 pm

Found this interesting link - and an interesting observations about KM age and that scar on the side of her head (look at page 3)

http://conserpiracy.boards.net/thread/210/william-expecting-child-another-surrogacy?page=3

zozoi
Countess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:02 am

^ Very interesting zozoi, and also many on there not believing the surrogacy either. There are so many out there now, DM comments are full of the false pregnancy. I think it is on here, but it has been heard from several sources that willy boy´s pals know waity is not pregnant and find it hilarious, and it is a standing joke between them all. Loose lips and all that, willy boy only had to tell one of them, and in a drunken stupor he passed it along, and so it goes on. This surrogacy situation seems to be growing rapid now, viral I think is definitely the word to use here. And many, many forums, blogs, etc openly talking about it. How HM can hold her head high when she is at engagements is beyond me - to fake heirs, paedo pandy and his shenanigans, and that is the tip of the iceberg,. Great link, again thanks.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:40 pm

^^ Just went to the link, very interesting. Many more blogs and forums now being quite open about believing in the surrogacies. First surrogacy it was scoffed at because people who knew she wasn´t pregnant were called "kate hateers". Now with the second surrogacy many, many more are questioning the first one, looking back on photos etc and actually seeing what they missed at the time when being fed false info. Even though I always thought she was never pregnant and could see she wasn´t, it still surprises me when I trawl back and see just how obvious it was. They will never brush this under the carpet now, too many know, viral world wide on the internet. If fake ever gets anywhere near the throne DNA tests will be taken. The public are not falling for it.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:58 pm

Found this on google whilst looking for something else, not sure how this came up though. Brides normally look happy and have an inner glow, not seeing that here.

http://cdn02.cdn.socialitelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Zara-Phillips-Catherine-Tiaras-Wedding-07312011-03-435x580.jpg
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:35 am

OMG  -  how awful. She is so hard faced, her face says it all, got ya, hook, line and sinker.  In one small way I feel sorry for willy boy, but then he went through with it. Sure he could have found something better.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by zozoi Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:43 am

That photo is interesting as it shows - if you look at the base of her neck, the very heavy clavicle bones, set far apart. They are not very feminine, one of those little things surgery cannot hide.

zozoi
Countess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next