Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willy boy and waity at Wimbledon - ma and pa middleton there too

+2
Snow Kitten
Rozel
6 posters

Go down

Willy boy and waity at Wimbledon  -  ma and pa middleton there too Empty Willy boy and waity at Wimbledon - ma and pa middleton there too

Post by Rozel Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:19 pm

Had to happen, she finally shows a face at Wimbledon. Looks a right mess and the same maniacal grinning going on. Ma and pa doom there too. I am wondreing why ma is wearing those shoes, a red and white frock, a creamy coloured handbag with beige and yellow shoes??? Looks hard as nails that one, you can see who the daughers take after. An Oz frock has finally surfaced and been recycled. ¨The coimments are very scathing, a few astroturfers out though, although possibly caught on the hop as not too many at the moment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2677833/Curly-Kate-William-wife-seats-Royal-box-cheer-Murray-quarter-final-clash-Wimbledon.html
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Willy boy and waity at Wimbledon  -  ma and pa middleton there too Empty Re: Willy boy and waity at Wimbledon - ma and pa middleton there too

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:39 pm

A newer article, you can see how far apart the lazy couple are. Amazing she can have her hair nice and glossy for Wimbledon, but looked a mess yesterday for a charity visit. Says it all really doesn´t it.

Look at this piccie, one of several showing them with a gap between them.  Quite obvious they are putting on a show for the plebs, but sadly too many see through it now. One camera focused on the royal box, and McEnroe, commentating, actually said why are they sitting so far apart - I could hardly believe my ears, thankfully no coffee or juice in hand, it would have ended up all over my armchair! Good old McEnroe, always outspoken  Very Happy 

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/02/article-2677818-1F55341500000578-189_634x286.jpg

The astroturfers out again on this article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2677818/Duchess-Cambridges-hair-glossy-best-arrives-Wimbledon-shes-wearing-recycled-dress-too.html
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Willy boy and waity at Wimbledon  -  ma and pa middleton there too Empty Re: Willy boy and waity at Wimbledon - ma and pa middleton there too

Post by GermanY Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:29 pm

So now she's shown her mug three days is a row and the public is suppose to forget about her over spending money.Even though it's not her money someone is approving her over spending who is it?

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:37 pm

When it comes to promoting the royals there is certainly no shortage of fake, artificial nonsense!  Rolling Eyes 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:57 pm

GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:29 am

Waity looks quite uncomfortable and unsure of herself in those photos from yesterday. Had another look at them, one happy couple they are not. She seemed to be chatting too much to the person on her right, and willy boy seemed to be elsewhere in his mind. For McEnroe to notice and comment about how far apart from one another they were sitting it was obviously very noticeable.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:39 pm

Rozel wrote:Waity looks quite uncomfortable and unsure of herself in those photos from yesterday.  Had another look at them, one happy couple they are not.  She seemed to be chatting too much to the person on her right, and willy boy seemed to be elsewhere in his mind.  For McEnroe to notice and comment about how far apart from one another they were sitting it was obviously very noticeable.

Yes, well, good old Mac always says it as it is !!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:29 pm

Oh dear, I can´t stop laughing, just read another article in the Daily Fail.

Ladies of Wimbledon! Catherine Duchess of Cambridge leads fashion brigade as Victoria Beckham, Kate Beckinsale and Penny Lancaster come out in force to watch the men's final

Methinks the DF reporter needs to pay a visit to Specsavers. That frock, ghastly, and saying sold out. No wonder, she bought it summer of 2012. You obviously do not need intelligence to be a reporter these days, standards are way down.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2682304/Ladies-Wimbledon-Catherine-Duchess-Cambridge-leads-fashion-brigade-Victoria-Beckham-Kate-Beckinsale-Penny-Lancaster-come-force-watch-mens-final.html#ixzz36iziSGMC
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:36 pm

Pass the Kleenex, my mascara is running  Twisted Evil 

I do love my Twitter account, worth joining.

Waity does not know how to clap.  Second link has a Gif, it is such an odd clap as well.  Good for nothing, can´t even clap properly.  Methinks ma wasted her money on an education for that one, looks as though she has been dragged up.

The faces on them as well, happy families not.

https://twitter.com/SBNation/status/485836800737296388/photo/1

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/7/6/5874739/kate-middleton-is-at-wimbledon-doesnt-know-how-to-clap
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down