Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW YORK TRIP for willy boy and waity

+4
GermanY
Admin- Michelle
Snow Kitten
Snaggle Bobcat
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NEW YORK TRIP  for willy boy and waity Empty NEW YORK TRIP for willy boy and waity

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:06 pm

Seem to have several threads, posting all previous comments here

Germany
13 November 20

Romilly wrote:
What is really galling is this three day trip to NYC for another bogus wildlife charity is in the DM today and it says they are taking PG with them.

There's a rumour Jessica might be also in New York and Wimpo wanted to go alone Waito is mad.That's why he's so hard to go.lol

Also so tired of the press now with the headlines the 'bump' this and 'bump that' please that's a dude with a padding anyone could see it. Saying the dude pregnant is an insult to real FEMALE

Anniecross on Tue 18 Nov 2014 - 9:16

. Has any of you read Not Windsor's tweets tonight. BBC's Peter Hunt disclosed who is paying for the NYC trip. Have a look at this...

https://twitter.com/windsorsworld

Snaggle Bobcat
6 October 2014

Well, the gift that keeps giving and no mistake. Waity can´t go to Malt, she can´t got to a small engagement last week, but she and bill middleton are planning a trip to New York at end of November * cough cough* HG permitting of course. Oh, of fakeie porgie, the child they "love so much and can´t be away from" remains at home. Strange they could haul him over to NZ /Oz with them though because they wanted good pr and knew they would not get it without him.

Amazes me, they can do nothing for their charities here in the UK, couldn´t make Malta, bailed out of an engagement last week because of alleged "HG", but can make long term plans for New York. She really does have a good form of "HG" doesn´t she, comes and goes to suit what she wants to do.

I have genuinely come to the conclusion that HM and TPTB have lost all control of these two, they also appear to care not that they are a laughing stock and have made the whole British monarchy a standing joke at the same time. Are these people for real I ask myself, the whole lot need locking up in a loony bin.

Also the little matter of his "training" and "job" that granny bought him at EAAA - when is he going to do that, and what we might ask is he doing right now, hiding away and nowt being heard about him.

Waity can´t represent British goods in the UK, let alone abroad.

Does anyone think they are throwing this out there to see what the public reaction is? If favourable they will go, if mega scathing *coug cough* the HG will have a convenient session. My God, they really do think the public are stupid. She wants to do nothing in the UK, too poorly now her most recent excuse, but can travel over to New York, a long haul flight, and trip the light fantastic.

They sure have more front that Sainsburys those two. And probably wonder why the public despise them. Keep gong bill and cathy meddleton, you are doing a good job of nailing your own coffiin.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-william-kate-planning-new-4380785

ROZEL
6 October 2014

Why are we not surprised, says it all really doesn´t it. From this one would assume that HM is very happy for bill and cathy middleton to make them a laughing stock, standing joke and anything else one cares to throw at them word wide.

What makes me cross is why is HM not waking up and smelling the coffee. One fake heir did not go down well, two has gone down like a lead balloon, and their reward is a contrived trip to New York. If bill and cathy meddleton want a trip to New York let them go, privately, and use their own money - or are they afraid of all the moths flying out, they get their own money out, begrudgingly, once in a blue moon it would seem.

If this whole thing explodes beneath HM´s feet and puts the monarchy into crisis then I for one will have minus zero sympathy. In fact I would go so far as to say it is no less than she deserves.

by GermanY on Mon 6 Oct 2014 - 0:38

Oh I hope he does go and tries to pull his weight around like he did in Los Angeles taking peoples cell phones away and blocking traffic.He does that in New York and he's history the people there won't stand for it.He really thinks in his delusional mind he has the star quality his mother had just because he's her son he's really out of it.

SNAGGLE BOBCAT
8 October 2014

No idea how they have the front to release that to the press. We are supposed to believe she is all but dying of HG, yet she can go out through Kensington Park and look at the shops, then she can get up and move around as long as she rests frequently, then she couldn´t make the engagement last Monday, but now she can do a New York trip - does she have to touch kryptonite to function?

SNOW KITTEN
7 October 2014
Just knew it, seems willy boy was planning a trip to New York and waity wants to tag along.  Exactly what many of us were thinking and we have been proved, once again, correct. No hiding from the press, you would think they wold be aware of that by now.

No doubt another ma leak to force him into taking her. I really do get fed up with the way they insult the intelligence of the public, we, the taxpaying mugs who always have to pay for it.

However, it's unclear as to whether or not Kate will be able to join him as she was not originally lined up for the visit, but it's hoped she will also visit as her health improves.

http://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/prince-william-hoping-to-bring-kate-middleton-on-official-new-york-trip-30645307.html

PAULINE B
7 October 2014One thing for sure is that no one believes them any more, not a word and they really are self destructing. The Medds have almost certainly got much info on Willy and the questionable goings on at Maison de Bang Bang and although the RF will know about fester allegedly making most of his money through pimping and prostitution they will be reluctant to have it splashed over the front pages.
QE always buries her head in the sand and hopes things will blow over but this surrogacy scam is getting bigger by the minute.

SNOW KITTEN
7 October 2014

Yes, it does appear to be escalating pretty fast now, in fact more or less viral as they say.

I have posted on another thread, seems two top PR´s from the Clarence House press office (they also merged in the KP press people didn´t they. Wonder what is going on there, probably fed up with spinning lies for the lazy couple and being made to look fools as they are always caught out.

SNOW KITTEN
18 November 2014

So, the visit is on

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/reliable-source/wp/2014/11/17/the-british-are-coming-and-going-prince-williams-first-d-c-visit-will-be-brief/

Funding is causing a stir!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/reliable-source/wp/2014/11/17/the-british-are-coming-and-going-prince-williams-first-d-c-visit-will-be-brief/

http://gothamist.com/2014/11/14/prince_william_kate_middleton.php

GermanY
22 November 2014

Dumbasses allegedly going to pay 64k just to dine with the Glooms.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2846051/Wealthy-Americans-pay-64-000-dine-Wills-Kate-New-York-museum-fundraiser-old-university.html Lots of articles about the Glooms lately to distract from the fact they are absolutely lazy and useless.

Anniecross
22 November 2014

Word is out that some reporters are going to be taking the Micky like turning up in evening dress at the baseball game!!!

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

NEW YORK TRIP  for willy boy and waity Empty Re: NEW YORK TRIP for willy boy and waity

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:14 pm

Previous posts

by Anniecross
on Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:16 am

. Has any of you read Not Windsor's tweets tonight. BBC's Peter Hunt disclosed who is paying for the NYC trip. Have a look at this...

by Anniecross
on Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:16 am

by Snow Kitten
on Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:31 pm

So it is official - waity is going to NY with willy boy. We note she is not with him on the wildlife conervation section - might cramp his style her being there at the same time as Jecca. Probably the reason she kicked up a stink and invited herself on this two day club med jolly - paid for by no less that willy boyçs charitiy, St. Andrews University and the good old taxpayer.

Now, we have BP, the sheer cheek of them Germans, who do they think they are, issue a memo to the US press corps demanding they adhere to a strict dress code for the visit of this incredibly lazy couple on their club med jolly.

Quick question - what happens when willy boy turns up in tatty jeans and scruffy trainers, should he not be sent away to dress appropriately for the press in return.

I know what I would do if I were the US press corps - dress as usual, get kicked out by the UK team fawning over the lazy couple, leaving them no journalists to cover their holdiay. One in the eye to them and a high five for the US press corps.

On that note, I have a few links, see below.

http://dcist.com/2014/11/royals_tell_former_subjects_to_not.php

http://lookagiraffe.tumblr.com/post/103164817436/in-response-to-the-communique-issued-by

http://katemiddletonduchessordiva.wordpress.com/2014/11/21/performance-review-place2be-charity-event-111914/

Do click into them and have a read, maybe we should them to BP press office, let them see what people think of their high handed-ness. They always seem to forget the little fact that the Windsor name is a cover for Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. Maybe time they were reminded about that.

Working her way through another fake HG episode (which might have been true, but the surrogate would have been the one suffering), trying out some new fake foam bumps - indeed the no bump in the pale blue evening frock, a bump in her infamous back frock with all the slashed holes in it, no bump in her day dress to visit the sports effort in Brentford, and then the photoshopped bump for the Royal Variety performance, it doesn´t take a brain surgeon to realise the woman is not, and hever has been "pregnant". Our intelligence is insulted, yet again, by the royal family.

Romilly
on Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:20 pm

The whole world now know about this ridiculous 'pregnancy' charade and are laughing openly at our hapless Monarchy. PW was hoping to rendezvous with Jecca according to reports but was foiled by furious Wasty and frantic Ma.

GermanY
22 November 2014

I hope the US press pounds them big time.You don't see them dictating other countries like let's say the middleast they wouldn't dare if those two idiots were actually invited.I think the press should hold up the nudes of Waito next time they want to dictate about others dress code.There's always some sort of scandal with those two idiots.So this NY tour which has nothing to do with animal welfare is actually an early Christmas present for the Glooms.

[b]Romilly
]
on Sat 22 Nov 2014 - 5:20

The whole world now know about this ridiculous 'pregnancy' charade and are laughing openly at our hapless Monarchy. PW was hoping to rendezvous with Jecca according to reports but was foiled by furious Wasty and frantic Ma.
[/b]

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

NEW YORK TRIP  for willy boy and waity Empty Re: NEW YORK TRIP for willy boy and waity

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:16 pm

by GermanY on Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:20 pm

Check this out the RF and Wimpo already telling reporters what to wear.Oh I so hope the US pounds them don't come to another country telling the people what to do dictator.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/11/20/dress-up-journalists-covering-will-and-kate-middleton-s-visit-to-usa-told-by-Buckingham-palace.html

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:30 am

Here we go, lazy couple making sure they stay at the A-list hotel, very expensive.  Wish I could have a New York holiday at an expensive hotel at the expense of the British taxpayer, and add to that their charity is funding them as well, plus St. Andrews University.  Okay when you are sponging off everyone isn´t it.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kate-middleton-prince-william-stay-4687657

Just a thought I had earlier - if waity was truly pregnant with a biological heir for the royal family, then the royal family would not be allowing this NY trip, all safety for the pregnancy would be of the utmost importance. Very revealing that she is going, for me it is another confirmation that a surrogate is the one carrying this future fake heir.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:38 am

They are taking the P. All this A lister carry on, they are not Hollywood. Their charities funding it , is disgusting

If she has a dodge pregnancy, you do not put her in a pressure cabin for hours on end. Makes no sense and no care for her well being
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:39 pm

Ah, just adds more confirmation of what we already know - she is not pregnant, never has been.

Wonder where the surrogate is, apart from being hidden away. Last time I heard some serious gossip about fakie porgie being born in the US - wonder if the surrogate will make it to British soil to deliver this second one.

No end to it is there with this duo - fake heir, might have been born in US, Spanish nanny, Italian cook, US pr man, gossip about the second fake being from Russian or Eastern European parentage - what next we ask ourselves. Are we sure willy boy is a member of the British royal family? Should he not be employing people born and bred in the UK, or is he giving us all the two fingers, not good enough for the self entitled, petulant wimp. Does make me question why are our taxes supporting this freak and his odd family, not forgetting the outlaws and all the perks they are raking in from the association.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:40 pm

Maybe she is going over to see the surrogate ! Am sure she could sneak away
either there ir Russia is my guess
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:28 pm

I think Russian, heard it from a couple of sources Russian surrogate.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:39 pm

Well you will get the blue eyes with more certainty
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:02 pm

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:05 pm

Good hope they give them a hard time and not dress up.How dare these lazy pair demand anything. Remember they are private and normal What a Face What a Face Evil or Very Mad
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:40 am

Will the suckup JLo be there to greet them she is from NY.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:54 pm

Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:12 pm

And there is more, post the US wildlife preservation trip willy boy is so keen on supporting (not with his own money though), always at the expense of the charity of the UK tax payer. I don´t recall being asked if he can use our tax money to go on a jolly to the US with his useless wife.

So, willy boy the hypocrite - wasting charity money to go to a wildllife conference in the US, but will be out hunting with the royals on Boxing Day, 26 December. Bet he is out killing innocent birds/animals before the 26 December as well. The gift that keeps giving.

"Kate, William and George will join the royal family on Christmas morning before parting ways until Boxing Day. They will rejoin on Boxing Day for the annual shoot," the source said.

Will the "come on demand HG" return to waity to avoid attending the shoot we ask ourselves. Bet it does.

http://www.aww.com.au/news-features/news-stories/2014/12/prince-william-and-kate-break-royal-tradition-to-spend-christmas-day-alone-with-prince-george?adbid=539200491901550592&adbpl=tw&adbpr=256761733&adbsc=social_20141130_36460997

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:14 am

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:26 pm

There are protests in New York right now and in other states.Now those two idiots costing the NYPD and the city fo NY to guard them lots of money.It's like those two privilaged idiots just walking around wearing expensive clothes while the people who are protesting are living off nickles and dimes.Of course the DM will make it seem having them there was just like hope came to NY.Rolling Eyes The enitre useless trip feels wrong of course those two idiots don't really care.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:29 pm

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:56 am

Waito will take the US by storm the kitty PR at work.'she's' been to the US already and made no impact.The PR machine with Waito takes Manhattan so predictable.They'll be a storm alright from the public being mad with the stupid over hyped NBC etc channel.Just like the 'royal birth' and wedding people complained of the over coverage.http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kate-middleton-take-storm-just-4757204

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:00 pm

I see the sugars have started. This article from the DM smacks of Jason the Juggernaut. Very scathing towards Princess Diana, and ma medd appears to have had her trolls on red alert. When will they even learn that the Brits are not taken in, doubt the Americans are either.

If Jason the Juggernaut continues like this, pushing wonderful waity at us, he will live to regret it, we are sick of him already, and he has only unofficially started, although very easy to tell he is at the helm already. Actally when you look at photos of waity next to Princess Diana maybe it is a good article, shows just how common and gauche she is, waity is so out of her depth, and it really does show, especially next to Princess Diana. Sugars saying Diana would have approved of waity - yeah, in their dreams, she would never have been across the doorway if Diana was still alive.

Warning, you need a vomit bucket, they must have run out of sugar at Tate and Lyle!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2863020/Why-Kate-s-copying-Diana-Charles-failed-did-Camilla-Kate-sets-conquer-New-York-secret-weapon.html
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:20 pm

Putting the pictures of Diana next to Waito is doing Waito no favours lol The DM with ther suckups of that woMAN they manage to take a slight at 'her' notice copying Diana.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:10 pm

The Glooms and their effect even the president had to be rushed to the hospital.I really hope the US shows the hypocrisy of Wimpo and Waito they both kill animals for 'fun'.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:30 pm

Ah, the Glooms and the curse that follows them around. Never fails to deliver does it.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:56 pm

How low so 'she' will visit special needs kids (for the photo op)will 'she' make disgust faces ones 'she' leaves like in Canada to a disabled woman.http://nypost.com/2014/12/06/special-needs-kids-in-harlem-prepare-gift-for-kate-middleton/

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:06 pm

Sadly the children will be nothing more than a short/quick PR stop for them, attempting (yet again) to borrow more of the elusive Diana sparkle. She'll give it no thought but (thankfully) it'll always be a highlight for those lovely kids.

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:01 pm

Absolutely no reason for her to be going to NY with willy boy, none at all. They are having to fabricate all these engagements for her. Makes me wonder if there is some sort of hidden agenda. If a genuine pregnancy and a genuine bio mix, then with petal being so delicate, and having HG and etc - if she were genuinely pregnant, then it would be ridiculous for her to go to NY right now. It does not make sense this trip of hers in any way, shape or form.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next