Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW YORK TRIP for willy boy and waity

+4
GermanY
Admin- Michelle
Snow Kitten
Snaggle Bobcat
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

NEW YORK TRIP  for willy boy and waity - Page 3 Empty Re: NEW YORK TRIP for willy boy and waity

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:46 pm

Good link here for some pics.

http://princessmonarchy.eklablog.com/suite-voyage-aux-etats-unis-pour-le-duc-et-la-duchesse-de-cambridge-a113900332

Note this particular one. Shoulder bones poking through, but most importantly you can see the bump body suit through it. Major faux pas. Actually, the whole trip seems to have been a major faux pas from start to finish. See what the Gala Dinner tonight brings and what she might reveal then.

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/British+Royals+Visit+September+11+Memorial+m4G2Wv_gnf4x.jpg

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

NEW YORK TRIP  for willy boy and waity - Page 3 Empty Re: NEW YORK TRIP for willy boy and waity

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:09 pm

Waity knocking Juggernaut down in flames. And the lamebridges think the public are stupid? Hmm, about time they wised up and realised we see right through them.

http://lookagiraffe.tumblr.com/post/104706796251/the-incredible-shrinking-bump

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:48 am

So this trip was just a vacation for Laurel and Hardy I mean the press is only mentioning what she wore or the celebrities they met.How about how much money was raised for the animals and where and how is that money going to be spent.See Diana was awesome because when she went for a cause people remembered about that not just what she was wearing those two are a joke!! Since the DM disrespected the US well Waito's coat cost over 2 grand.Also noticed how people have said she might be a bigot the way she seemed around colored people I wouldn't doubt it.There was an old article about her and him putting on an afro wig. http://www.eonline.com/news/46369/kate-middleton-prince-william-play-dress-up-royals-wore-afro-wigs-to-watch-toy-story-3-in-theater

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:12 am

No bump and looks now super tanned wearing huge gaudy earrings don't know if they are fake or real.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2867757/Kate-saves-best-Pregnant-Duchess-dazzles-black-gown-royal-couple-attend-glitzy-Manhattan-fundraiser-university-fell-love.html Can they leave already!!

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:28 pm

I read in either a newspaper or magazine article that those trashy earrings and bracelet were a gift from one of the countries they visited in September 2014 - just before French Boobgate exploded in their faces. Ghastly aren´t they, seen better in M&S for less Very Happy
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:52 pm

Reading in an article about waity and those hooker heels she is still wearing at allegedly 5 months "pregnant".  And one paper keeps mentioning how the bump appears and disappears all the time, tee hee. Found this on Tmblr, bit like the lazy duo, the gift that keeps giving.

http://lookagiraffe.tumblr.com/post/104706796251/the-incredible-shrinking-bump

I personally do not know anyone who has worn hooked heels at 20 weeks. The centre of gravity has started to change, it is so uncomfortable.  I had to leave off the high heels at 16 weeks, and that was pushing it.  I was very slim and delivered a 5.5 lb child. From my personal experience it is quite usual for very slim women to carry all front, especially with slim hips, nowhere for the child to go but out and up.  Notice how that bump stops at the black band part, above which all is normal,  mine never did that, continued to beneath my chest. As I said, nowhere else to go on a very slim person, and wasty is usually skeletal.  As for the stiletto heels, at 20 weeks pregnant, no way, what if she fell. Again, as with the pale blue number she wore in October, far too long, stilettos and length of frock an accident waiting to happen.She certainly does not suit the nearly strapless look, far too masculine looking, and although the hair looks tidier up again it adds to the masculine look because it makes her face look harsh and severe.  Those emeralds did not at all go with the colour of the frock.  Another major wardrobe fail for me.  Seems they were a gift from one of the countries visited just before boobgate exploded in 2012. The style of the frock at the front neckline was awful on her, the hair terrible, the foam bump so obvious -  taking into account she was flat two nights earlier in the black cocktail frock, bent over double with the kids  -  I couldn´t do that at 14 weeks let alone 20 weeks, far too uncomfortable. Whoops, suddenly we have a little bump. Comes and goes that bump, I reckon due to what the pr read in the papers, oops, punters say no bump, inflate it fast.

For me this NY trip, apart from being a major fail from start to finish, starting with instructions to the press on how to dress, ending with so many Brits dissing the American people, and in between lack lustre, boring outfits, awful scraped back pony tails at engagements, hair last night was tidy but not flattering, trying to pretend they are loved up  -  have we ever seen them like this before, and it looks so false you can only laugh, it is so pathetic.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/12/10/23EDBE7300000578-2867757-image-m-249_1418186476150.jpg

And here we have no bump, completely normal bosom, no swelling of the teensiest amount.  What she is carrying is extra weight, as you can see, probably being forced to eat more to look fuller.  Not looking fat, and it suits her, but it is not pregnancy weight.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/12/10/23ED370800000578-2867757-image-m-158_1418175275376.jpg

What she has achieved with this NY trip, for me, and also  having read many, many comments people have made in papers, blogs, forums etc., is that they do not believe she is pregnant, are now questioning a surrogate for the fakie porgie, and many feel they have had confirmation that no way is she pregnant, therefore no HG, and looking back at the first "pregnancy".  So wasty, you got your way, you went to NY, did not wow the crowds, did not take them by storm, showed the world how the bump comes and goes to suit and made an awful lot of people realise you are indeed not pregnant. Should have stayed at home love, would have saved you a lot of hassle.

Stiletto heels and a frock that is too long  -  accident waiting to happen, and where is the concerned loved up husband at this point, ready and waiting to chatch her???

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/12/10/23ED1ECB00000578-2867757-image-m-54_1418172570639.jpg

Follow the contour of her back on this one, she is pushing that stomach out big time

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/12/10/23ED463000000578-2867757-Dazzling_The_Duke_and_Duchess_are_pictured_arriving_at_New_York_-m-235_1418183316375.jpg

We are meant to believe they are loved up in this one  easter-lol

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/12/10/23ED366000000578-2867757-Doting_husband_Prince_William_tentatively_touches_his_wife_s_sho-m-146_1418175081337.jpg

The only thing she has achieved on this visit to New York, for myself and many others, is that we definitely do not believe she is expecting.  She has blown her secret big time pm a public stage.  Poor Jason the Juggernaut, he must be tearing his hair out.  And as for HM, she must be reading the daily updates and viewing the photos with absolute horror. Princess Diana and Sarah Ferguson were outed from the royal family for much less than this.

We must also remember wimpo´s conversation with President Obama  -  he says he forgot to ask if fakie porgie female or male when born, and it was chaos.  No parent would not ask the sex of the child, and as for chaos etc.  All recorded by WH press for posterity.

I feel sorry for the US that they had to host this odious couple, and with no gratitude or appreciation from them.  Waity looked bored the whole time.   Wish they did not have to send them back to us, could then not do a detour to some some place in the middle of nowhere and just leave them there.

Love the bit in the papers yesterday, the odious couple are so keen to get back to fakie, you know the kid that spends most of his time with the nanny, at Dingley Dell with ma medd, and who appears to prefer nanny to his "parents".  Yeah, I can see waity down at Dingley Dell having a fit of the vapours and ma calming her down and willy boy going God knows where, maybe an early start for a shooting and killing spree this weekend, but then maybe no, he is into conservation of wildlife and all that - oops, no wrong person, willy boy doesn´t shoot and hunt does he  -  well, not that he wants the public to see  affraid
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:14 pm

Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:39 pm

Been going through some blogs, articles and magazines.  The thought suddenly occurred to me.  She appears to be completely giving us the two fingers at trying to look "pregnant"  -  if nobody picks up on it I will be shocked.  Her same old boney chest in that frock at the gala dinner, no different to when she wore it before, not even the smallest hint of swelling of the bosoms, and she is allegedly 20 weeks along.  I do not think she did willy boy any favours at all going on this trip. She has looked bored, made it quite obvious she wears a foam bump and is not "pregnant".  The instructions to look loved up made them both look like a comedy sketch, setting one another up for a laugh.

Have had a feeling for a little while now that she cares very little for faking this pregancy and could not give a monkeys who knows she is not pregnant. Those hooker heels another dead give away. Bending over double to talk to the kids in the black coat. Walking to Ground Zero in hooker heels on the wet pavement, Statue of Liberty and other engagements she wanted to do and had not been put down to do. Transatlantic flight. Time difference. Allegedly 20 weeks pregnant, and not even one bit tired. I smell a big rotten rat here.

If the press and the royals expect us to believe she is not laughing at them and the royals, playing us all for fools, then they are sooooo wrong.  So many comments in the papers about the bump coming and going, it is a standing joke.  No wonder she wants to stay out of the limelight until the surrogate delivers, she must have developed an aversion to foam bumps and does not want to wear them.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:33 pm

Agree with you Rozel, I have also had my suspicions.  She does not seem to care one bit whether she "looks preggers" or not.  Very odd.

Also very strange as to what happened to that bruising on waity´s left arm in that black lace frock she wore on the first night. Maybe they put make up over it. Also meant to mention, a friend of mine said to me in an email today, and is quite correct, had not thought of it, but even the flattest of chests gets a bit of a lift in pregnancy - so where is waity´s "pregnancy bosom lift" we ask ourselves?

Also, on Republic's home page they are calling for this type of junket to stop - referring to charles mainly but this too. They say there is evidence that the palace tells the government where they want to go and the government agrees and it is then spun that the government asked them to go. Which is what I always thought happened so great to see they are airing it in public.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:33 pm

In a way I am glad she went to NY it clearly shows she's not preg and is a liar.Now the trolls are saying she was drinking 'apple juice' at the gala not booze.Haha sure everyone was drinking apple juice out of champagne glasses too.That place was creepy it looked like something out of eyes wide shut movie.Oh and also Wimpo making lame jokes when he finished his speech about conservation saying I am off to shoot some hoops.Goes to show he doesn't really care about saving no animals such a insensitive jerk.
Rozel wrote:I read in either a newspaper or magazine article that those trashy earrings and bracelet were a gift from one of the countries they visited in September 2014 - just before French Boobgate exploded in their faces. Ghastly aren´t they, seen better in M&S for less Very Happy
Interesting info look how they hide things hmm.As for those earrings they looked awful super big and vulgar perfect for her.She wore big silver alligator earrings to the basketball game those were sickening too.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:21 am

Alligator earrrings? How crass and downmarket. Oh yuk. Shows her vulgar taste in all areas doesn´t it.

I was reading about the NY trip, from the US angle. Seems that the press are feeding us lies again. They told us the Gala dinner was a sell out, no tickets left, made about 6m for the charities. Seems there were not a lot of people willing to pay 50k to attend that dinner, an awful lot of tickets never sold. Plus the figure they US people are mentioning as money for charity is approx 3m. They were not attracting big crowds, very much the opposite, and there were protestors outside one of the events. The Americans do not care for them and the trip was a dismal and major failure. The Americans tell it as it is, the UK press are printing the drivel Juggernaut pushes out. Amazing how the bump came and went at that Gala dinner, depending on who photoshopped it in. Third time in that frock and she can wear it as easily as she did first time, anorexic and rake thin. Now allegedly 5 months pregnant and still fits well. Also an insult to the Americans, did they not warrant a new frock, spending all that money to go to a dinner to see her wear a frock for the third time, and vulgar earrings - they sell better in Accessorize for far less.

And, staying in the Carlyle Hotel, the creme de la creme, and what does she order in - pizza!!! And some twerp said it must be a "pregnancy" craving - no doubt instructed by Juggeernaut their new PR man, already in situ behind the scenes.

HM must be tearing her hair out. And as for willy boy and his "loved up" look, I have seen people looking at alligators with more fondness, he looks at her as though she is dirt beneath his shoes, numbskull that he is.

Nope, waity should have stayed at home for this trip, she has done herself no favours at all. And what about the hiding away for four months now, NY her last engagement? She has just proved to the world that she is well, fighting fit, can walk in hooker heels, in the rain, eat pizza, clap at ball games, attend a Gala dinner, nothing wrong with her is there. Two transatlantic flights within three days. Nope, nothing wrong there, so why can´t she do engagements in the UK. Why can´t they smile in the UK. Bet the British press are well ticked off, and so they should be.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:06 pm

Moving this here as it seems to have been overlooked and nobody has viewed it, which is a great shame.

Wonder what waity got in her gift bag - the alligator earrings - hee hee.

A Holiday Gift for you...love, The Elite
Post by Katenh on Wed 10 Dec 2014 - 7:49

Take notice of the gift bag in the background.

Says it all doesn't it?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/12/08/23DD68BF00000578-2864531-Can_t_tell_Unlike_Kate_s_burgundy_coat_earlier_in_the_evening_he-a-26_1418028373049.jpg
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:41 pm

Great find Katenh, thanks for posting, missed that. As you say, says it all.

I signed up for Huffington Post a while back, got this email, I did have a laugh - cheap celebrity finds, top of the list is waity, with her plain black boring ole frock she wore to an afternoon event in NY this week.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/12/cheap-celeb-finds-_n_6315766.html
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:19 pm

I wonder which country gave her the emerald and diamond jewelry.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:30 pm

Would love to know too. One of them daft enough to give it to her, although for me she can keep it, those earrings were truly ghastly in my opinion, seen better in the local bead shops for far leass.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:01 pm

http://www.dianasjewels.net/earringscatherine.htmHere are the earrings they are crocodiles repulsive.Remember a couple of years ago that scandal with Sophie and jewels she received but didn't pay taxes for them and had to declare them.I wonder if Waito got those jewels but didn't pay taxes for them either and Sophie was thrown under the bus first to save Waito.
Snow Kitten wrote:Alligator earrrings? How crass and downmarket. Oh yuk. Shows her vulgar taste in all areas doesn´t it.

I was reading about the NY trip, from the US angle. Seems that the press are feeding us lies again. They told us the Gala dinner was a sell out, no tickets left, made about 6m for the charities. Seems there were not a lot of people willing to pay 50k to attend that dinner, an awful lot of tickets never sold. Plus the figure they US people are mentioning as money for charity is approx 3m. They were not attracting big crowds, very much the opposite, and there were protestors outside one of the events. The Americans do not care for them and the trip was a dismal and major failure. The Americans tell it as it is, the UK press are printing the drivel Juggernaut pushes out. Amazing how the bump came and went at that Gala dinner, depending on who photoshopped it in. Third time in that frock and she can wear it as easily as she did first time, anorexic and rake thin. Now allegedly 5 months pregnant and still fits well. Also an insult to the Americans, did they not warrant a new frock, spending all that money to go to a dinner to see her wear a frock for the third time, and vulgar earrings - they sell better in Accessorize for far less.

And, staying in the Carlyle Hotel, the creme de la creme, and what does she order in - pizza!!! And some twerp said it must be a "pregnancy" craving - no doubt instructed by Juggeernaut their new PR man, already in situ behind the scenes.

HM must be tearing her hair out. And as for willy boy and his "loved up" look, I have seen people looking at alligators with more fondness, he looks at her as though she is dirt beneath his shoes, numbskull that he is.

Nope, waity should have stayed at home for this trip, she has done herself no favours at all. And what about the hiding away for four months now, NY her last engagement? She has just proved to the world that she is well, fighting fit, can walk in hooker heels, in the rain, eat pizza, clap at ball games, attend a Gala dinner, nothing wrong with her is there. Two transatlantic flights within three days. Nope, nothing wrong there, so why can´t she do engagements in the UK. Why can´t they smile in the UK. Bet the British press are well ticked off, and so they should be.
The numbers 'raised' I think is such bull first is 3 mil then goes up to 6.Why can't they just accept those two are not a power couple and they don't even sell.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:58 pm

So true, they are not a power couple and do not sell - as evidenced by the NY trip. And the way they dressed, jeepers, seen people looking better doing their supermarket shopping. Black for the kids, shocking pink for Ground Zero - has she turned colour blind? And who advises her on this, can they not say something to her. And the third outing for that ball game. Please, they want glam and to make money and she turns up wearing the same frock a third time. One, we all noted, she wore when very skinny, strange how it still fits her at an alleged 5 months "pregnant". Oops, sorry, that is the surrogate, waity just pretends to be pregnant, foam bump and hooker heels, yup, just what a woman more than half way through a pregnancy wears.

No doubt the next size foam bump will have an airing for an hour or two on Christmas morning for church charade.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3