Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malta trip, Italian wedding, waity "preggers" - just what is the truth and what is going on

+2
Romilly
Snaggle Bobcat
6 posters

Go down

Malta trip, Italian wedding, waity "preggers"  -  just what is the truth and what is going on Empty Malta trip, Italian wedding, waity "preggers" - just what is the truth and what is going on

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:59 pm

I have posted this on the Malta thread, but thought maybe it should have its own topic.

Well, this throws a whole new light on things. The Italian wedding, that we were told willy boy and waity were attending, together, in Italy, appears to be this weekend. There is a link to a photo below of Prince Harry, looks like Cressida, flat face and nico, plus ma (no sign of squirrel beard or pa in this particular photo, but probably there too). With willy boy now having to go to Malta that leaves waity "home alone".

Now, forgive me for being suspicious, but I am wondering if waity was dumped with the Malta trip, knowing that willy boy, Prince Harry and the medds were off to the Italian wedding - seemed odd at the time she was given that engagement. Also the little matter that we were told that willy boy could not accompany waity to Malta as he would be busy with his training course for the EAAA. All the time he was probably going to the wedding. So, all lies about the reason for not going to Malta with waity - no surprise their, I think the palace pr survive on lies these days.

So, where is waity? "Home alone" - can´t be at Bucklebury with ma, unless at Bucklebury anyway, allegedly there more or less since *cough cough* "pregnancy" and "HG" announced - although as you might recall we were told via the press she was receiving medical treatment at KP. And of course willy boy was at the Invictus Games and then straight up to Balmoral, although he told everyone at the Oxford engagement on the Monday that he was going to be looking after his "sick" wife. For a "sick" wife she is being dumped "home alone" a lot isn´t she. As we are meant to think she is so "desperately ill" seem strange they have all pushed off and left her to her own devices. An awful lot of food for thought here.

Is anyone getting confused with all these lies and covers up, because I am VeryConfused.com.

http://www.repstatic.it/content/localirep/img/rep-bari/2014/09/19/171345449-edaf61cf-8478-46eb-bc6d-55a1f09dfc1d.jpg

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Malta trip, Italian wedding, waity "preggers"  -  just what is the truth and what is going on Empty Re: Malta trip, Italian wedding, waity "preggers" - just what is the truth and what is going on

Post by Romilly Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:17 pm

Other rumours are that Waity is under psychiatric care - wouldn't surprise me one bit but seems odd Ma and gang muscling in at the wedding. That will surely put a jinx on any matrimonial bliss! Talk in London wine bars is that Willy asked if they could go as he couldn't and the Mids are being sidelined everywhere else. What a web of lies and intrigue. Looks as if Harry didn't want to be in the same pic as the Mids and the look on the woman's face looking at Ma - just says it all! What horribly sad lives they all lead when high on their agenda's is to 'be seen' and who is wearing what.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Malta trip, Italian wedding, waity "preggers"  -  just what is the truth and what is going on Empty Re: Malta trip, Italian wedding, waity "preggers" - just what is the truth and what is going on

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:32 pm

Tmblr, I just love that site, wonderful, truly wonderful. Seems as though the wedding was today, if so those awful frocks were their wedding outfits. You can´t buy style or class can you.

http://gojennifer20.tumblr.com/post/97902363563#notes
http://gojennifer20.tumblr.com/tagged/pippa-middleton
http://gojennifer20.tumblr.com/post/97902434518#notes
http://gojennifer20.tumblr.com/post/97902325228#notes

@ Romilly, doubt the families of the bride and groom thrilled to have the medds there then if that is correct. Wonder if they are like the lazy duo, cursed and leave a disaster in their wake.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:14 am

Others saying the Medds last minute substitutes for Willy and Waity. Others saying flat face once dated the groom so probably got to know them. Everyone knows they will go to the opening of an envelope and they are all well known for inviting themselves and are gate crashers of the highest order. Who knows but none of them seemed to be mixing with the rest, just a sad little group on their own, talking to themselves.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:06 am

Well said PaulineB, quite a few have remarked on how the medds seem to be an "island on their own" at the wedding, very obvious and noticeable. Not that I can blame the other guests, who would want to mix with people who seem to leave disaster in their wake wherever they go.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:34 am

Hmm, so what is going on. So many lies we are left not knowing what is indeed the truth, although we can work it our for ourselves really, not rocket science. IF waity is "pregnant" then no HG that id a dead cert. Read in the Express I think it was that she is now virtually over her "HG". From my experience HG does not come and go. Agree, comments on the news articles re this situation are very scathing, in fact I am of the opinion that the DM have stopped printing them. It does not state so, but a bit suspicious the comment numbers have not increased over the last 12 hours, and when you try to make a post nothing happens. All very dodgy on the part of the DM, if you have a comments section then it is just that, not comments when the DM feel like accepting them. I know quite a few who have already reported them on this front, it is occurring too frequently now with waity articles. I suppose the comments are not what is wanted - sugary and fawning all over the waste of space called waity. They can spin it how they like, many now are aware of all the lies and deceit and the cover ups for willy boy and waitie. Meanwhile, HM has her head buried deeply in the sand. Woudln´t leave it too long before bringing that head back into daylight, the whole thing is disintegrating around her but she just is not realising that. If her advisors are in fact "advising" then maybe she should take heed.

I am left with the assumption that the whole situation re Malta was engineered by waity to prevent willy boy from going to the wedding without her. Malta got in her way re that wedding, she had to get out of Malta, and even if she could not go to Italy then neither would willy boy, come hell or high water.

Anyone recall that other wedding, when waiting was wearing the foam bump the first time around, waity was not wanted at the wedding, as said by the mother of the groo. Made sure she speed dialled the paps and got her photo taken "antique shopping" in Norfolk somewhere. Variation on a them this wedding, but she made sure willy boy could not attend this one without her.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:23 pm

I don't believe that Cruella would leave The Scrag End at home if she (TSE) were at death's door with her alleged HG.  Cruella would be at KP or Manson Towers mopping her daughter's fevered brow and emptying the chambers pots because TSE remains the Mansons' entree into the higher social echelons (who, in their right mind, would really invite this mob to anything if it weren't for the Royal connection?).  They want to secure those links with another Royal sprog and by whatever means. TSE has either pulled a fast one to pull PW back into line and will recover, once again, miraculously, or will lose the sprog to elicit sympathy to improve her tarnished image, or someone else is up the duff. As before, this is very fishy indeed!

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:28 pm

I heard from a reliable source that waity cannot have children, so it definitely has to be a surrogate if there is a pregnancy. Can´t be ma this time, at such an early stage, and at her age, it would not have been good for her to travel to Italy for the wedding (although I put absolutely nothing past that family).  Difficult to believe there is some other mug out there to be impregnated on behalf of waity, but if there is one I wonder how they will ensure her "secrecy"  -  does beg the question doesn´t it affraid affraid   affraid   Would certainly be looking over my shoulder all the time post delivery if I were the surrogate  Wink Wink   The name Jacintha springs to mind.......
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:17 pm

Sarah Whalen's take on the Italian Wedding. Mods please put on another thread if not correct..

http://www.bayoubuzz.com/buzz/item/748304-pippa-middleton-and-mommie-dearest-carole-upstage-italian-wedding-bride

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:41 pm

So what have we here? is willy boy having an affair with waity´s assistant Rebecca Deacon - or not?

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/prince-william-cheating-kate-middleton-assistant-rebecca-deacon-malta/
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down