Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

waity "expected" to visit Malta in September - solo, willy boy too busy with his new job?

+13
Snaggle Bobcat
CarryingOn
Anne-Elliot
Indie
juliet
Iamroyalty
CrystalEve
Snow Kitten
Mosiac22
GermanY
Admin- Michelle
Romilly
GingerBeau46
17 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

waity "expected" to visit Malta in September - solo, willy boy too busy with his new job? Empty waity "expected" to visit Malta in September - solo, willy boy too busy with his new job?

Post by GingerBeau46 Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:35 pm

Now look what we have here:

Emily Andrews @ byEmilyAndrews
And it'll just be Kate going to Malta in Sept for her first solo foreign trip -William'll be too busy with his new full-time job...

So exactly why is waity going on a solo trip to Malta?  And willy boy can´t go as too busy with his full time job?  Last we heard it was not a full time job anyway, only part time.  And supposedly at the moment is only expected to go. Also why would waity represent the royals in connection with the 50th anniversary of Malta’s Independence.

http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20140706/local/kate-middleton-expected-in-malta.526462

After the debacle of her tour Down Under I am amazed that they will let her do this alone.

http://hrhduchesskate.blogspot.com.es/

Then on Tumblr it says willy boy and waity going

http://katesclothes.tumblr.com/

Duchess Kate Blog @HRHDuchesskate  ·  11h
Kate to Visit Malta?, Fashion Updates & Prince William's Week http://hrhduchesskate.blogspot.com/2014/07/kate-to-visit-malta-fashion-updates.html?spref=tw

Let us hope there is not another flashgate in Malta if she does go, or will her b*m minder be walking behind her  affraid
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

waity "expected" to visit Malta in September - solo, willy boy too busy with his new job? Empty Re: waity "expected" to visit Malta in September - solo, willy boy too busy with his new job?

Post by Romilly Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:51 pm

TPTB or whoever are trying to spread them thinly after a deluge of complaints about their lazy and spoilt lifestyle. To advertise one several months in advance also notches up the credits for yet another vacation any time soon. It is less likely that they will take George if only one going. Rumour has it that he is getting more and more like his donors in looks which of course could generate awkward questions.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

waity "expected" to visit Malta in September - solo, willy boy too busy with his new job? Empty Re: waity "expected" to visit Malta in September - solo, willy boy too busy with his new job?

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:42 pm

There will be a reason.So here are a few off the top of my head
1. Get her lazy ass working
2. Accident
3. Busy so no time for another pregnacy
4. Maltese surrogate ?
5. Hauling in the PR for these two but Wimpo only has P/t job

I hope she packs underwear
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:00 am

GingerBeau46 wrote:
Let us hope there is not another flashgate in Malta if she does go,
Let's hope there is lol.How embarrassing they are sending that spectacle representing a country.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

waity "expected" to visit Malta in September - solo, willy boy too busy with his new job? Empty Waity expected to visit Malta in September

Post by Mosiac22 Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:38 pm

It really says something that a forum like GREMB draws attention to Malta's windy climate and urged
her to take care with flying skirts.
I think we don't know for sure that she is going, but if she is I'm really surprised at what game they
are playing with this couple. Seems to me they might be going to try and bluff it out after all.
Won't work people. Will make it worse for you in the long run.

Mosiac22
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:45 pm

Hmmm, can´t see how they can bluff it out. Are they waiting for a book to come out nd the bomb to explode? Silly if they are, because the older that kid gets the more he looks like his bio parents, and we know he was not "delivered" to waity, she was never "pregnant". That was not rocket science to work out, only a blind person would miss it, and I mean no disrespect to blind people at all, their other senses are brilliant, but sadly, sight they do not have.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:48 pm

Kate's probable up coming visit to Malta certainly seems to make sense when you consider Knight of Malta, King Juan Carlos's connections to Malta and moreso if Willy is the secret son of Juan Carlos.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/imagenes_sociopol/blackwater12_03.JPG
(same double eagle as Freemasonry–ed.)

One of the symbols of the military orders of the Vatican, the masonic double-headed eagle emblazoned with the Maltese cross, signifies omnipotent royal dominion over both East and West. The orb signifies temporal dominion over the globe of Earth, and the scepter signifies control over the spiritual and religious impulses of humanity.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/imagenes_sociopol/blackwater12_01.jpg

"That’s just an elaborate front… As the name Sovereign Military Order of Malta (SMOM) confirms, it is a military order based on the crusader Knights Hospitaller of Jerusalem and is interwoven with Freemasonry. Most people have never even heard of SMOM, much less that it is a part of Freemasonry. But that is the way the aristocratic elite like it."
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:20 am

I ahd to laugh at the bit in this articel that said waity doesn't like being told what to do - we know that - as in "Don't flash/grin/gurn/flap man hands/twiddle dolly curls.  Do wear knickers/adopt appropriate behaviour

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/561897/20140806/kate-middleton-forbidden-angelina-jolie-brad-pitt.htm#.U-H9k1bU5IM

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:23 pm

Last couple of times she's been "on an engagement"...her hair has been soooo annoying...yet I've seen pictures of her out and about privately and her hair tied back.....oh yes..someone likes all the attention she gets about her hair....

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:42 pm

She just needs to be the centre of atttention all the time and she's probably not getting much anywhere else.  She's a 5 year-old insdie the body of an old woman

Last edited by Iamroyalty on Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:31 pm

OMG. I am so grossed out by this pyscho freak.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:51 am

Wonder if ma will go with her - she wanted to go to OZ but was thwarted

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne-Elliot Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:42 pm

What on earth has Malta done to deserve a solo visit by Wasty? The Island was awarded the George Cross for heavens sake! They deserve a visit by a senior royal who will treat the populace & their history with the respect they deserve, not Wasty flashing her brazilian & giggling & gurning like a loon.

I can only hope that HM is giving Wasty enough rope to hang herself......
Anne-Elliot
Anne-Elliot
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:54 pm

Anne-Elliot wrote:What on earth has Malta done to deserve a solo visit by Wasty?  The Island was awarded the George Cross for heavens sake!   They deserve a visit by a senior royal who will treat the populace & their history with the respect they deserve, not Wasty flashing her brazilian & giggling & gurning like a loon.

I can only hope that HM is giving Wasty enough rope to hang herself......

If this goes on much longer there's a danger ER will run out of rope

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:41 pm

Can only maybe assume as waity is thought so little of HM does not hold Malta in the high esteem we are led to believe. So many lies from BP pr these days, seems they just make it up as they go along.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:18 pm

Okay. I am so done with this certifiable pyscho. What are they thinking sending her anywhere relentlessly flashing her nasty overused and overexposed crotch at every opportunity offered? And yes, HM has run out of rope. And we have so run out of patience M'am.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:22 pm

GingerBeau46 wrote:Can only maybe assume as waity is thought so little of HM does not hold Malta in the high esteem we are led to believe. So many lies from BP pr these days, seems they just make it up as they go along.

Oh great min flower ds obviously think alike GB

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:32 pm

So perfectly put as ever Indie

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

waity "expected" to visit Malta in September - solo, willy boy too busy with his new job? Empty Waity expected to visit Malta in September

Post by Mosiac22 Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:56 pm

I must admit I do not understand HM's thinking in allowing Waity to go to Malta. Maybe they're hoping for another
incident that will finish her off.. I don't think she and William are listed for any further public engagements.
Of course there's the usual balcony scene at the Cenotaph ceremony. We'll see what she does this year.
Hopefully those books will have been published by then.

Mosiac22
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:34 pm

I don't think HM loves Malta as much as the press and her own PR make it out. I'm not saying she hates it or dislikes it or think the people inferior but ever since William married Crotchy, and they've been pushing this normal bullshit, the press and the KP PR office have been using there short time there (where QEII did not live) to justify Wimp & Crotch's shirking royal duties, but it's not like that for QEII. I'm sure she enjoyed her time in Malta, but that's where it ends. The Queen is not William, she does not come off as ever having wanting to be "normal". I highly doubt that she has ever wanted to be anything other than royal, even if she didn't always want to be Queen.

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:41 pm

I agree with you CarryingOn about HM...as for Wimp and Waisty...all this "normal" stuff is just grating on me...they clearly do not have a normal lifestyle...and I don't believe they really want one either..

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:11 am

I think they want to be "normal" as in no public engagememts, do what they want to do and when they want to do it, and live in private. BUT they want all the perks that go with being royal without doing anything to earn it. They live a very privileged and luxurious lifestyle - Bentleys, helicopters, 20-odd roomed wing of KP reburbished totalling nearly 6m last I read, Anmer Hall, so far told renovations 1.5m (don´t believe that). Granny buying him a place at EAAA. Let him be "normal", but remove his living accommodations and all public taxpayer funding, let him live on the income from his inheritance from his mother and his salary from EAAA. Then he can be "normal", Unfair of him to expect to live a "normal" life when he does not earn it. No royal work, no engagements - no funding. end of. As for waity at home "keeping house" and minding fakie. Yeah, another pink pig just went flying past. Last count, nearly twoyears ago, staff level was at approx 27. Now, with nanny etc for fakie, Anmer Hall, and various other things, the total is a lot higher - all of curse taxpayer funded. So, with housekeepers, nannies, cooks, chauffeurs, laundry staff, gardeners, you name it, just what constitutes waity "keeping house" and "minding fakie" - would love to know.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:02 pm

Exactly, Snow Kitten. I, for one, don't even like to use the word normal, which is why I always put it in quotation marks. What's normal for me is not normal for someone else, that doesn't make me or the other person abnormal. William doesn't want to be "normal", or the correct word to use, which would be average. He just wants all the perks with none of the responsibility. He is just like a lot of people, they want to party and live lavish on someone else's dime. Thank God, I'm American. No my country is not perfect, nor is my government, and perfection doesn't exist really, but at least I'm not paying the way of someone who truly does absolutely nothing. If I wouldn't do it for a scummy ass boyfriend or husband, then I'm surely not going to do it for a stranger!

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:08 am

There's nothing "normal"  about willy, whether it be he himself or his lifestyle - IMO what he means by normal is no royal duties

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:15 pm

So now the schedule of engagements has been released for waity Malta trip. 10 engagements. When you think about it, consider lunches, going to view the library, watching celebrations and a re-enactment, plus a boat trip, that brings it down to about 5 engagements and I bet none are taxing. All in 2 days and in the lap of luxury. Wish I had a job like that. Plus, she will meet the President and PM, wonder what she will talk to them about - shopping for fakie porgie at Bicester Outlet and maybe his teething and what brand of nappies the nanny purchases for him  affraid  Bet they will be very unimpressed with her.

Details of the Duchess of Cambridge's first solo foreign tour - to Malta - on behalf of the Queen have been released by Kensington Palace.

Kate will undertake some 10 engagements during the visit to mark Malta's 50th anniversary of independence....

The Duchess's itinerary includes meetings with Malta's President at the San Aton Palace, where she will be staying, and Prime Minister.

The Duchess will also view a re-enactment of an historical event in the Palace Square at Valletta and visit the National Library.

On September 20th the Duchess will also attend a spectacular evening celebration overlooking Malta's Grand Harbour.

On September 21st the Duchess will attend an Independence Day Service at St John's Cathedral and take a walk through Vittoriosa Square.

Before she leaves Malta Kate will also take a boat tour across Grand Harbour to see the iconic views between Vittoriosa and Valletta and attend an Independence Day Celebration hosted by the High Commissioner at their official residence.

No doubt she will have to have another month off after that, all that gurnning, hand pointing, maniacally grinning and hair twirling will have exhausted her, she is such a delicate little flower - NOT.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next