Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

waity "expected" to visit Malta in September - solo, willy boy too busy with his new job?

+13
Snaggle Bobcat
CarryingOn
Anne-Elliot
Indie
juliet
Iamroyalty
CrystalEve
Snow Kitten
Mosiac22
GermanY
Admin- Michelle
Romilly
GingerBeau46
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

waity "expected" to visit Malta in September - solo, willy boy too busy with his new job? - Page 4 Empty Re: waity "expected" to visit Malta in September - solo, willy boy too busy with his new job?

Post by PaulineB Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:36 pm

No they certainly didn't want her there as many commenters in papers have said. Her explicit crotch flashing would not have gone down well with the dignified Maltese. My mother lived in Valetta for many years and said her friends were dismayed to learn that Waity was going, almost a slap in the face they said.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

waity "expected" to visit Malta in September - solo, willy boy too busy with his new job? - Page 4 Empty Re: waity "expected" to visit Malta in September - solo, willy boy too busy with his new job?

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:10 am

^ willy certainly looks more relaxed when he hasn't got her tagging along

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:10 pm

I see we have this now. Shows just how desperate the rf are getting, can they not just deal with the situation rather than perpetuate it.

Queen back at the helm with a visit to Malta: Historic family trip planned for next November with her three heirs

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2764616/Queen-helm-visit-Malta-Historic-family-trip-planned-November-three-heirs.html
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:28 pm

Very desperate SK, very desperate. I can´t believe that HM thinks taking a fake heir to Malta will impress them. I also find it hard to believe that she is continuing with this huge deceit, which in effect amounts to treason. One can only think that her thoughts are ailing along with her body. She, the courtiers/TPTB/adviosrs et all have not clued her up as to the feel from the public, the fact that so many of us are aware that fakie porgie is just that - a fake, in every way. To think they can scam us with one fake heir is insult enough, but to think that we can be scammed with a second one is beyond an insult. She might as well tell us we are all thick and stupid, because she obviously thinks we are. She tends to forget us "thick and stupid" people continue to fund her luxurious and extremely privileged lifestyle. She also fails to realise that, in fact, we are not thick or stupid, and we see right through the fake heir scams, and we have done from day one, this time and the first time. HG, never in a month of Sundays, never had it first time and certainly does not have it this time. If anyone has HG it is the surrogate, although gawd knows where they found a surrogate daft enough to take that on. Unless of course it is the nanny, you never know.

I feel she is insulting Malta to even think of presenting a fake heir to them. Especially a little thuggish brute like him. Read in one of the Malta articles that willy boy said he was into wrecking everything and mega active. Always though there was something wrong with that kid, who knows. He certainly seems to be out of control.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:33 pm

They must be so sure it is not ever going to get out.So certain that this preggers bit save Scotland from leaving

What a mess and a rude thing for poor Malta
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:40 pm

Well, as the first surrogacy is out there, and people are already discussing the second surrogacy, they need to find some big rocks to hide beneath, because neither scam is legit, and many of us know that.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:50 pm

Everyone with half a brain cell knows PG is a fake - I had thought hoped (as had many others) that after the Scottish Referendum and before the General Election next year something was going to be done about the waity and fake heir situation but now I know we have  been hoping in vain.  The whole of the RF absolutely disgust me and the sooner they are gone the better

It's high time that people who meet them on walk-abouts started asking when somethings going to be done

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4