Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

waity "expected" to visit Malta in September - solo, willy boy too busy with his new job?

+13
Snaggle Bobcat
CarryingOn
Anne-Elliot
Indie
juliet
Iamroyalty
CrystalEve
Snow Kitten
Mosiac22
GermanY
Admin- Michelle
Romilly
GingerBeau46
17 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

waity "expected" to visit Malta in September - solo, willy boy too busy with his new job? - Page 3 Empty Re: waity "expected" to visit Malta in September - solo, willy boy too busy with his new job?

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:51 pm

^ Snaggle Bobcat - I do hope your cough is better soon lol! I've heard Gee's Linctus is very good or honey and lemon !!

Michelle - I think this forum is seriosuly lacking in emoticons - we need one for coughing!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

waity "expected" to visit Malta in September - solo, willy boy too busy with his new job? - Page 3 Empty Re: waity "expected" to visit Malta in September - solo, willy boy too busy with his new job?

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:50 pm

Coughing icons...lol, will see what I can do. Leave it with me

I back the NO vote by a slim lead but a toss
Waity is no more going to Malta than I am

Miscarriage next week or week after
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:54 pm

Rozel wrote:Darn, I have some of those old pink bloomers my great granny used to wear languishing in a chest in the attic somewhere, should have hooked them out and sent those for her, the public would see nothing through them Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

They would go down a treat with their nice fluffy cozy pink gusset. My grandmother used to wear them all the time. No risk of Waity's serial crotch flashing then!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:20 am

So the 'goddess' hasn't decided yet if she will get off that shapeless ass of hers.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:53 am

No surprise, she never wanted that engagement and went into melt down over the itinerary. How come wimpo now available to go. She was to go solo as he would be doing the training course for his EAAA job. Love this bit.

William has told devoted followers his wife is "feeling OK" and while she may be struggling, the Duchess is said to be looking past the unpleasant feelings.

Does not sound anything like HG - to recover more or less within 10 days, do they think we were born yesterday. This couple sicken me more and more each day. Maybe the surrogate has been poorly, but most certainly waity has not. Love the "devoted followers" bit, on which universe are they talking about, most certainly not planet England. What drivell next we ask ourselves, and how many more lies to come out.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:03 am

Has she/it been seen ? or still MIA with HG ? and other fairy issues

Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:26 am

^^ Rozel - ER sickens me even more for allowing this farce to continue.

Apparently willy is going - oh well, at least we won't get flashes of his nether regions so Rozel you can put Grandma's knickers back in the attic

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:38 pm

IaR - she will let it continue until it suits her not to or she is forced into doing something about it - which at this rate will be when it explodes in her face and it will be too late for her to continue to cover up these surrogacies. The first surrogacy was not kept quiet, even less chance with the second, people are onto it from the minute the announcement was made.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:05 pm

^ You may well be right but what is it going to take fo it to explode -she should have had a tighter grip on things after she got PG's DNA

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:22 pm

Very true, but who would think ma would be thick enough to plan another surrogacy, behind closed and locked doors, having been sussed with the first one. Found this on DM, comments very scathing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2760551/BREAKING-NEWS-Pregnant-Duchess-Cambridge-not-travel-Malta-solo-overseas-visit-effects-extreme-morning-sickness.html

On a much brighter note, off into the shopping centre now, much more interesting than reading about someone creating yet another fraudulent heir to the throne, as if we don´t have enough with fakie porgie.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:44 pm

Apparently insiders leaking info, so fed up are they with Ma med and her scheming and lies. The net is closing.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:13 am

ER doesn't want another major upset, especially near the end of her reign but she is walking on dangerous ground as the implosion, which will happen, will be far worse than if she had dealt with it. Her MO is well known ie sticking her head in the sand. This as we know has enabled a totally unsuitable family like the Mids to plot, plan and worm their daughter in.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:42 pm

Well, this throws a whole new light on things.  The Italian wedding, that we were told willy boy and waity were attending, together, in Italy, appears to be this weekend.  There is a link to a photo below of Prince Harry, looks like Cressida, flat face and nico, plus ma (no sign of squirrel beard or pa in this particular photo, but probably there too). With willy boy now having to go to Malta that leaves waity "home alone".

Now, forgive me for being suspicious, but I am wondering if waity was dumped with the Malta trip, knowing that willy boy, Prince Harry and the medds were off to the Italian wedding  -  seemed odd at the time she was given that engagement. Also the little matter that we were told that willy boy could not accompany waity to Malta as he would be busy with his training course for the EAAA. All the time he was probably going to the wedding.  So, all lies about the reason for not going to Malta with waity  -  no surprise their, I think the palace pr survive on lies these days.  

So, where is waity?  "Home alone"  -  can´t be at Bucklebury with ma, unless at Bucklebury anyway, allegedly there more or less since *cough cough* "pregnancy" and "HG" announced  -  although as you might recall we were told via the press she was receiving medical treatment at KP.  And of course willy boy was at the Invictus Games and then straight up to Balmoral, although he told everyone at the Oxford engagement on the Monday that he was going to be looking after his "sick" wife.  For a "sick" wife she is being dumped "home alone" a lot isn´t she. As we are meant to think she is so "desperately ill" seem strange they have all pushed off and left her to her own devices.  An awful lot of food for thought here.

Is anyone getting confused with all these lies and covers up, because I am VeryConfused.com.

http://www.repstatic.it/content/localirep/img/rep-bari/2014/09/19/171345449-edaf61cf-8478-46eb-bc6d-55a1f09dfc1d.jpg

Here is the link to the slide show, squirrel beard and pa sumo appear to be attending also.

http://bari.repubblica.it/cronaca/2014/09/19/foto/pippa_middleton-96174878/#1

Add on:

Just found this para on the article announcing that the lazy couple were going to this Italian wedding, which by the way was dated 9 August, post the announcement of the Malta engagement.

Prince William and wife Kate Middleton are expected to attend the wedding of their good friend Charlie Gilkes’s wedding in Italy with Prince Harry.

Their son Prince George will be minded by Kate's parents Carole and Michael, while the trio jet to the A-list bash.
.  Can we ask how, if the midds en masse at this wedding, just how they were going to be babysitting fakie porgie?  More lies and pr spin  -  again.

http://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/kate-middleton-to-attend-italian-wedding-with-princes-william-and-harry-30495146.html#sthash.epadZr6F.dpuf

Last edited by Snaggle Bobcat on Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:31 pm; edited 3 times in total

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:47 pm

Creepy Mike and Squirrel were there - in other piscs in the slideshow - look at the face of the lady looking at ma in the first pic!!!

I'm beginning to wonder if waity decided to "be pregnant" now as it would mean willy couldn't go to the wedding after all as he would have to go to Malta in her place.  When she was going to be in Malta he would have been going without her

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:32 am

What a tatty looking motley crew of Eurotrash. Ma in her curtains, pa in his creased custard yellow suit just shout Z list. The Queen must despair at this awful, common family popping up everywhere. We never see other in-laws so greedily searching for limelight and recognition.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:15 am

I think, PaulineB, there are many, including myself, who view that family in the same way

Pa and that yellow suit, where did that come from the Oxfam shop? As for flat face, did she run out of fabric when running up that awful frock. Ma obviously used a pair of old curtains to make her frock. As for the hair, about time those two found a decent hairdresser, because if they actually have one he/she is not doing a good job. Ma in particular looked as though she had been dragged through a hedge backwards with the state of her hair. I am sure the royal family must totally despair and rue the day they ever let any meddleton in the vicinity of weak willy boy. We know which brain willy boy was using and it certainly wasn´t in his head that much is certain.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:22 am

Oh my, words fail me, they look like a family of uninvited gate crashers. Pretty obvious nobody appears to want to mix with them - can´t say i would either. As for A-lost, definitely a Z-list event. Charlie Gilkes is listed as a British "night club owner" - but didn´t say which one strangely enough. If that is what constitutes A-list these days then the world has gone mad. Agree re the outfits, truly dreadful. With all the money that family spend on fake pr and the trolls on the comments sections in the newspapers surely they could employ a stylist. And what with the hair, both women, such a mess.

Thanks for the piccies IaR, needed a laugh this morning. Wonder what HM thinks of them - not a lot I can imagine, she must be wringing her hands in despair.

Also note Prince Harry not too keen on being seen with them either, good for him, at least he has some sense.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:55 pm

What a tatty, tacky and charmless bunch of nerds, with the Middletons looking like bacon sandwiches at a Jewish wedding! Pippa is hanging on like grim death (this must be a Middleton female trait!) to Nico in case he does a runner for someone younger, prettier and wealthier. And looking at him, I wonder for whose side he really bats... confused

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:08 pm

I agree on that Spitfire.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:31 pm

Many comments all over the Internet about Pippa's 'walker's' predilections. I must say I can't help but agree with them. According to those who know him he is another user and social climber - birds of a feather ....

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:39 pm

Well then, he fits right in with the Slimertons.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:51 pm

You couldn't have described them better Spitfire! Unbelievable that they were able to get anywhere near the Monarchy but unfortunately spotted their opportunity with weak, vulnerable, naive and still grieving Willy. The RF were still walking on egg shells in the aftermath of Diana's death so that ghastly crew pounced with grim determination.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:31 pm

Diana's death is going to have repercussions for many years to come. If the RF thought she was a thorn on their sides when she was alive then now they must feel as if they have fallen into a bed of nettles and can't get out

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:35 pm

So, willy boy seems to be doing okay in Malta. Although I see some are saying that the crowds etc are nowhere near anything like they are saying in the newspapers - usual hyping it all up. Crowds pushed close together to make it look like loads of people there. Willy boy saying fakie porgies very active, best keep precious things away from him, blah blah. Talks like a chap annoyed with the child of a neighbour.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2762689/Palaces-churches-gardens-fireworks-How-Prince-William-spend-whirlwind-trip-Malta-island-celebrates-independence.html#ixzz3DsKbgmf9

Some good comments on this one. I think it is so much better that willy boy went. Waity could not have coped with the trip, ever, full stop. She is just not up to the mark. As for apologising for him being there and not her, bet you anything you like there were cheers all round when she cancelled, the Maltese people did not want her there.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2763374/Prince-William-lands-Malta-whirlwind-two-day-tour-standing-pregnant-wife-Kate-pulled-suffering-morning-sickness.html
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next