Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible that PG's Mother and Grandmother might be one and same ??

3 posters

Go down

Is it possible that PG's Mother and Grandmother might be one and same ?? Empty Is it possible that PG's Mother and Grandmother might be one and same ??

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:54 am

The theories/possibilities of PG's parentage seem to be taking another direction and, athough these have been mentioned on another thread I thought it might be a good idea to put thoughts on this possibility in a thread of thread of their own.

Now it is being  suggested that TF was a decoy and ma gave birth to PG.  Who though is the father -  willy or one of his friends - any other suggestions?   IMO it is possible ma gave birth, esp as she was MIA at a time of the year when she is usually out and about in all her glory - Ascot/Wimbledon etc.  - must have been something important to keep her away from these events and would also explain why they had to dash back to the manor of doom, didn't want a nanny after the birth/ ma looking fuller-figured than she usally does when they visited the hospital just after the birth.  This would also mean that any DNA tests would show PG has the same DNA as waity even if she isn't the mother.  

If TF is a decoy IMO that suggests the middies knew the surrogacy might get out so had a back-up plan - apparently ma was heard in London boasting about how they "had got away with it".  She really is a sandwhich short of a pic-nic (or a Weetabix short of a breakfast as Pauline would put it!!) - if you've done something wrong you don't boast about your deception......couldn't help herself I guess

Of course all this is speculation but so much doesn't "add up" so questions are bound to be asked.  There was a time when most people believed what they were told by the RF/TPTB etc but no more.  With the internet it is not possible to keep things secret by gagging the press.

Last edited by Iamroyalty on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Is it possible that PG's Mother and Grandmother might be one and same ?? Empty Re: Is it possible that PG's Mother and Grandmother might be one and same ??

Post by Indie Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:33 pm

IMO, I believe that what Iamroyalty has said above is true. Weak Willy said that The Viper was his Yummy Mummy. Well, she was in more ways than one. We all knew that she played him like a violin but DAMN....... she really played him. Think about it: getting it on with her daughter's boy friend the heir to the POW. Maybe that is the blackmail. "Marry my daughter or I will spill the beans." Get him drugged and do it again repeatedly until she, Ma, became pregnant. She knew WK couldn't get pregnant. And she was desperate to maintain her position after the disaster in France. So voila, the Yummy Mummy became pregnant. How is that for playing your cards close to your vest? Keep it all in the family so their dirty little secret will remain a secret. It's brilliant really. Disgusting but brilliant.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Is it possible that PG's Mother and Grandmother might be one and same ?? Empty Re: Is it possible that PG's Mother and Grandmother might be one and same ??

Post by Indie Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:34 pm

It's time for Sarah Whalen to write this up. It's DYNAMITE.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:28 pm

I HAVE TAKEN THE LIBERTY OF COPYING THE ABOVE COMMENTS TO THE OTHER THREAD OF THE SAME NAME, WITH SEVERAL MORE PAGES THAN THIS ONE, MAINLY TO KEEP IT ALL TOGETHER

COULD YOU PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENTS ON THE OTHER THREAD TO AVOID CONFUSION. THANKS.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down