Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waity the money waster goes crying to ma

4 posters

Go down

Waity the money waster goes crying to ma Empty Waity the money waster goes crying to ma

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:36 pm

Pathetic, truly pathetic. And what sacrifices has she made is what I would like to know - 5 cars instead of 6? Is this another ma leak?

http://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/kate-middleton-turns-to-mother-carole-for-advice-on-finances-30462453.html
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Waity the money waster goes crying to ma Empty Re: Waity the money waster goes crying to ma

Post by Anniecross Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:03 am

Ma getting paid so more money for astroturfers and also trying to get the sympathy vote.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Waity the money waster goes crying to ma Empty Re: Waity the money waster goes crying to ma

Post by GingerBeau46 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:33 am

Well, it would appear that she must have the most astronomical astroturfing bill going just for the DM alone.  Gosh, some articles they are out in the hundreds.  Quite fun really, all from the most odd, obscure places with the strangest of names.  You can tell them a mile off.  Only about 4 sentences rotated time and time again.  I think "stunning" is a favourite they use to describe waity.  I suppose if you like a bag of bags that looks like a man in drag then  "stunning" might be the word to use  -  although frightening fits the bill much better  affraid
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:26 pm

Yes, she's stunning alright.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down