Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

William and waity aren't humble - they're a pair of spoiled kids wasting YOUR money

3 posters

Go down

William and waity aren't humble - they're a pair of spoiled kids wasting YOUR money Empty William and waity aren't humble - they're a pair of spoiled kids wasting YOUR money

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:56 pm

No, they are not humble, they think the world should fall at their feet and grovel to them.  They think nothing of spending the taxpayer money  -  it is their God-given right, or so they seem to think.  They do not want to work for a penny of what they received, deceive us with a fraudulent kid, and generally live the high life at our expense, and see nothing wrong with that.  Bring on the Repbublic, fast.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/william-kate-arent-humble---3780579

Last edited by Snow Kitten on Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

William and waity aren't humble - they're a pair of spoiled kids wasting YOUR money Empty Re: William and waity aren't humble - they're a pair of spoiled kids wasting YOUR money

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:39 am

They wouldn't know what the word "humble" means. Diana used to spend big time on clothes and shoes etc and am sure she had loads of beauty treatments but becasue she worked hard and was genuinely interested in her charities and people no one seemed to mind her spending and holidays. It's ironic that she wanted her sons to see first hand how ordinary people lived and have an insight into their problems but willy has turned out to be completely the opposite to what she was trying to achieve.

i has been noted sosomewhere that when waity visited a charity last week her hair looked a mess as though she had just pulled a brush through it as she was leaving home - yet when she was at Wimbledon the dolly curls had obviously been at the receiving end of a lot of attention - says it all really about where her priorities lie. She seems to think because she is willy's wife she is entitled to whatever she wants and the plebs (that's us by the way) can just go "hang" themselves. I wouldn't be surprised if she has temper tantrums worthy of the most obnoxious 5-year old if she is ever told "No"

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

William and waity aren't humble - they're a pair of spoiled kids wasting YOUR money Empty Re: William and waity aren't humble - they're a pair of spoiled kids wasting YOUR money

Post by Rozel Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:02 am

Good post IAR - I have often thought she is probably a right b*tch when she doesn´t get her own way. She has a very hard, mean look to her. Unfortunately for her the maniacal grinning is hideous and people see through it. She cares not one bit for anyone other than herself, what she wants to do, how she wants to do it. She has shown how she does not like royal life, does not follow traditions that have continued for hundreds of years. No, all waity is about is me, me, me, me, and oh, look - me again. Willy boy could made the worst mistake of his life marrying her, and he is the only fool who can´t see it. Says a lot for a person in line to supposedly be a future king for the UK.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:41 pm

^ My parents used to say you could tell a lot about a person by the company they keep!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:25 pm

Mine used to say the same thing, and as I have learned over the years, simple saying but oh so very true.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down