Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the cards a visit by William & Kate to see Pope Francis

+2
GingerBeau46
CrystalEve
6 posters

Go down

On the cards a visit by William & Kate to see Pope Francis  Empty On the cards a visit by William & Kate to see Pope Francis

Post by CrystalEve Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:29 pm

I have a very big hunch that Willie and Katy will make a trip to the Vatican next year to present themselves before their 'boss' the Jesuit  Pope Francis. Question is, will Willie be King then and bear in mind that he will be 33 in 2015. Anyone think that this could be dangerous for the world?  Question
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

On the cards a visit by William & Kate to see Pope Francis  Empty Re: On the cards a visit by William & Kate to see Pope Francis

Post by GingerBeau46 Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:51 am

Is it a hunch, or something you have heard. With no other info on this I can only say that I would be surprised if he is king by then, unless HM and chucky boy die in the meantime. And if the Vatican are approving of willy boy, waity and fakie porgie then they would not be sending out a good message would they.

I think there is more to the royal business right now then we are aware of. A lot going on behind the scenes right now would be my guess. Too much being leaked, too much going wrong, popularity of royals well down.

Let us also add into the equation the unsuitability of waity to be a queen consort. For all that we have seen of her body and private parts she might as well have released a photo of herself naked doing a pole dance. Not quite the image required for the position.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

On the cards a visit by William & Kate to see Pope Francis  Empty Re: On the cards a visit by William & Kate to see Pope Francis

Post by CrystalEve Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:57 pm

^
GB46 more reading between the lines, but of course time will tell. I don't necessarily feel that Chucky will have to go to the great spirit in the sky, nor Queenie either, but if you remember back in 2009 information contained in a briefing note written by Chancellor Alistair Darling’s Treasury officials were documents regarding new financial arrangements for Charlie and sons. It seems the  Queen believes William, rather than Charles, represents the best long-term interests of the monarchy. I don't think this has changed. Allegedly the Queen plans to  hand down the throne to Prince William & Waity Katy, and not to Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles. She apparently is making plans to compensate Charlie boy for this move. Although this might be complete speculation, I agree wholeheartedly that something is going on behind the scenes (when is it not?) Agreed Waity Katy flashes and enjoys exhibiting her body parts to the world and lets face it she wouldn't need any lessons as far as pole dancing is concerned, but despite this I still think that Waity could end up as Queen Consort. Heaven forbid!  Embarassed 

This video about The Unholy Trinity: Prince William representing Christ, The Pope of Rome and Obama might seem far fetched and a bit of a red herring, but they use the bible as a blueprint and appear to follow it slavishly. We may not be able to make sense of exactly why they are following it almost to the letter, but remember that the bible is masonic.  Suspect 

Interesting bit about Prince William at 6:12 wearing a trench coat. Remember when Queenie, said to Charles at his investiture in 1969, whilst he was sitting on a chair with a large red dragon emblazoned on it, "that the dragon gives you your power, your throne and your authority?" That's on the video about 10:24. They have many different meanings behind the symbology they use. Seems they study and know the interpretation of the symbols. Question 

http://the7truth7ministries7.wordpress.com/2013/05/27/the-unholy-trinity-prince-william-representing-christ-the-pope-of-rome-and-obama/
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Lowness Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:06 pm

CrystalEve wrote:^
... Remember when Queenie, said to Charles at his investiture in 1969, whilst he was sitting on a chair with a large red dragon emblazoned on it, "that the dragon gives you your power, your throne and your authority?" That's on the video about 10:24. They have many different meanings behind the symbology they use. Seems they study and know the interpretation of the symbols. Question 

Yes, and he replies to her, "I have become your liege-man and worthy of your worship." Strange comments, but I am reminded that at the manic Christening of the surrogate's baby, it is Philip who kisses Charles and not the other way around (can clearly be seen on the home video).

confused 
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:57 pm

I can understand where you are coming from, but a lot has changed since 2009 - waity and fakie porgie being two main things. I cannot see how that leaves everything unchanged. Maybe I am short-sighted, but the royals as of 2009 and now at 2014 are very different in my view, many things have changed, and not just the advent of waity and fakie porgie. Be interesting to watch and see how it all works out, can´t be that much longer to wait can it.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:26 am

Willy won't be King in 2015 unless something unlikely happens to Charles. I can't see these two non church goers going to the Vatican either. Would just compound their two faced lifestyle and remind the public just what
hypocrites they are.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:38 pm

As the royals are not catholic no idea why they would want to go. As for willy boy being king next year, he is not prepared for it one bit. Detests the public and public engagements, has little to no education about how the "firm" is run, add into the equation a totally clueless, ignorant wife and a fraudulent heir. Not a pretty picture to present to the vatican is it.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:46 pm

Willy Worm does not have the intelligence to ever be king. With or without clueless, ignorant wife and the fraudulent heir.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down