Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was a surrogate used for for george?

+18
Snaggle Bobcat
Iamroyalty
starsailor
Anniecross
Rozel
Duquesa de Azúcar
CrystalEve
CarryingOn
Indie
Spitfire
Snow Kitten
PaulineB
Kgap
Dallasite
Admin- Michelle
Tess
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
22 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Was a surrogate used for for george? Empty Was a surrogate used for for george?

Post by GingerBeau46 Fri May 23, 2014 4:26 pm

Do we think the cambridges used a surrogate for george,? If so who, and who are the biological parents. I am sure there is lots of info flying around.

Campon was reported in a magazine as saying that waity was sterile and could not have children a few years ago. Is she right?
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Was a surrogate used for for george? Empty Re: Was a surrogate used for for george?

Post by GingerBeau46 Fri May 23, 2014 4:36 pm

I remember the Indian article from the DM.  Here it is for anyone who cannot recall it.  Note the bit on the side though, connection is through Diana and cannot be carried through the males of the family  - ha ha.  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2341437/Williams-Indian-ancestry-DNA-tests-future-monarch-clear-genetic-line-country-mothers-side.html

GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Was a surrogate used for for george? Empty Re: Was a surrogate used for for george?

Post by Royal Lowness Fri May 23, 2014 5:58 pm

Oh yes, I have no doubt that a surrogate was used. I don't think that Fakey can have children, as the Camzilla Monster confirmed.

I also do not think that either William, nor his arranged bride, Fakey O'Meddledoom, are the DNA parents. Neither one displays a real interest in the baby.
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri May 23, 2014 10:32 pm

There were so many strange things about the obviously fake pregnancy right from the word go. The playing hockey in high heels, bending and moving in a way no pregnant woman could. Appearing in a slinky green dress at an awards ceremony days after her (fake) HG scare. As anyone who has suffered from this will say, it wouldn't be possible. Sledging down an icy slope not long after.
Going on a long distance plane ride, then a bumpy ride on a local plane to Mustique with limited hospital facilities. The obviously fake bump which deflated and inflated regularly. The even more ridiculous bump on leaving hospital where in some shots the straps could be seen through her flimsy 'Diana' dress, then of course willy saying on the Lindo wing steps that they 'had only just met him'?!?!
There are so many other questionable things and the above only touches on them.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Sat May 24, 2014 12:55 pm

Well, begs the question. Was a surrogate used by the cambridges, and if so who. Also begs the question as to his parentage.

I do not think he is biologically their child. He looks nothing like them at all. Genetics say that a child cannot have dark brown eyes from light eyed parents (or something like that) so the child gets his dark brown eyes from somewhere, or someone. So, who do the brown eyes come from, the mother or the father? And who are they?

Surrogate, who is she? A few friends who love a good gossip about the situation told me they thought it might be ma. I dismissed it out of hand. But then I realised she was MIA May/June time. Hmmmmmm. Looking a lot heavier, fuller and exhausted when she reappeared at Wimbledon, as she did on the Lindo Wing steps in July. Is she a candidate? I have no idea, but my friends seem to think so and they won´t be shifted. I did read also that there was gossip, rumour and speculation that the child was born on 4 June. I speak Without Prejudice, as I have no idea whether correct or not, all info is what has been passed to me by others and is their opinions. There were also the strange words of bill mountbatten windsor on the Lindo Wing steps, looking at the child and saying "we have only just met him and need to get to know him". Odd words considering he was allegedly "delivered" 24 hours earlier and they were supposedly all three together in that 24 hours as a "family unit", or so we were led to believe. There is also the little matter that the child looked enormous on the Australia and New Zealand trip, far bigger than his peers at the playdate event, and the other parents were apparently commenting on that. He looked enormous for his age, and very strong, a real bruiser.

There is also a lot of gossip, rumour and speculation to be found on the internet about Tamara Fogle being the surrogate. Again, I have no idea whether this is correct or not.

I certainly do not believe duchess of dolittle "delivered" the child. That silicone bump kept collapsing, doubling in two, dropping virtually to her ankles in the royal carriage. She looks as though she wore the silicone bump when leaving the Lindo Wing, in fact her stomach looked bigger than it had in the last 9 months. How weird
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat May 24, 2014 10:30 pm

^^You got to love the excuses from the Middleton lickers I know a woman who was 100 pounds and gave birth to a healthy 9 pounder.My mother at 8 to nine months was still exercising and wore super high heels the excuses are so lame yet they think is believable.

There's no way she's his mother he does look a bit like Wimpo.That man looks like he can't stand the baby in the Australian tour while he was holding him wimp looked like he wanted to drop him.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sat May 24, 2014 10:48 pm

GermanY wrote:^^You got to love the excuses from the Middleton lickers I know a woman who was 100 pounds and gave birth to a healthy 9 pounder.My mother at 8 to nine months was still exercising and wore super high heels the excuses are so lame yet they think is believable.

There's no way she's his mother he does look a bit like Wimpo.That man looks like he can't stand the baby in the Australian tour while he was holding him wimp looked like he wanted to drop him.

Not sure who you are aiming those comments at GermanY??? They seem a bit contradictory?? I agree that women differ in appearance. My first baby was 7lb12 and I walked out of hospital in size 10 jeans. I also didn't look pregnant at 8 months but then again I had horrendous HG.

My thoughts on waity and her apparent 'lack of pregnancy body' is that although I did not show until the last couple of weeks, I could not walk in high heels, I could not jump out of a range rover ....and yes I was as athletic as waity as I was still riding my horses until two weeks before I gave birth (once the HG calmed down). The day after I gave birth and left the hospital, I could barely walk (even though I had had an easy birth and not given birth to a 9lb baby) and I could certainly not have left hospital in a thong as everywhere bloody ached. There are too many things that do not add up with the birth, which is why intelligent people (not sheeple) are asking many questions

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun May 25, 2014 12:02 am

I will go with not showing til her last 4 weeks. I will accept the deflating bump were all photoshop and bad shots
BUT
No one can walk well after a long labor , no woman can walk after a 9lb baby ( I had a large boy and needed a wheelchair for 48 hours )
The post partum bump ? * scratches head
slim within 2 weeks from eating frozen pizza ? & scalp bleeding

Jump a few months and christening, Mustique and it get weirder
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Lowness Sun May 25, 2014 12:10 am

Yes, it's not one or two of these unusual facts that we observed, it is the combination of the whole lot which leads to the inescapable conclusion that the masses were duped.

India is very hot on surrogates. A young woman there can earn a (relative) fortune for acting as a surrogate mother and relinquishing the child at birth.

Jacintha was an Indian nurse and would therefore understand Hindi.
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Was a surrogate used for for george? Empty Was a surrgate used by William and Kate

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 1:28 am

All of the evidence is very compelling though essentially circumstantial. What is unmistakeable IMO is the
reaction of HM and the rest of the RF to this baby. This is especially true since Kate and William took BG
to Balmoral in August 2013. I am sure that during those two weeks the truth was exposed and thrashed out,
but I also think HM was made aware well before that visit. The courtiers would have been working on it
long before that two week visit. Presumably she and William were confronted with it during that time,
not to mention DNA and presumably her medical file.
I think they are all playing a waiting game, and biding their time. The Middletons are certainly sidelined,
and pretty much under the radar. Not a good idea to attempt to usurp the heir to the rightful heir in line.
I wonder if she and her family fully grasp how much hot water they are in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sun May 25, 2014 9:25 am

mosaic wrote:All of the evidence

is very compelling though essentially circumstantial.  What is unmistakeable IMO is the
reaction of HM and the rest of the RF to this baby.  This is especially true since Kate and William took BG
to  Balmoral in August 2013. I am sure that during those two weeks the truth was exposed and thrashed out,
but I also think HM was made aware well before that visit.  The courtiers would have been working on it
long before that two week visit.  Presumably she and William were confronted with it during that time,
not to mention DNA and presumably her medical file.
I think they are all playing a waiting game, and biding their time.  The Middletons are certainly sidelined,
and pretty much under the radar. Not a good idea to attempt to usurp the heir to the rightful heir in line.
I wonder if she and her family fully grasp how much hot water they are in?

Welcome Mosaic  Like a Star @ heaven 

The 'coolness' of the RF and the way that HM was not photographed holding G at his christening says it all really. Very strange

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Sun May 25, 2014 10:14 am

Welcome Mosaic  flower  Great post, could not agree more.. The windsors are sitting on a time bomb, hoping it will go away, but sadly for them it seems to be gathering momentum. I think we are all "watching that space".
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sun May 25, 2014 10:22 am

GingerBeau46 wrote:Welcome Mosaic  flower  Great post, could not agree more.. The windsors are sitting on a time bomb, hoping it will go away, but sadly for them it seems to be gathering momentum.  I think we are all "watching that space".

What I also see as strange is that we have not seen any photos of Carol(e) taking G for a walk or acting like the proud grandma. We were all discussing how awful it was going to be to have to watch her smug face...but there has been zilch, nada..

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun May 25, 2014 6:28 pm

GermanY wrote:^^You got to love the excuses from the Middleton lickers I know a woman who was 100 pounds and gave birth to a healthy 9 pounder.My mother at 8 to nine months was still exercising and wore super high heels the excuses are so lame yet they think is believable.

Hi GermanyY and welcome. Been running around the last few days so not too much time to post but just to say welcome on board.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Sun May 25, 2014 7:00 pm

I agree:
Royal Lowness wrote:Yes, it's not one or two of these unusual facts that we observed, it is the combination of the whole lot which leads to the inescapable conclusion that the masses were duped.

And I also question
•Fake HG (if really I'll, she wouldn't go frolic on beach without access to medical care),
-(I also question the death of nurse; if innocent or not related, why no inquest??)
•high heels (5") throughout pregnancy, no visible change in posture (strange positions in some photos too)
•very inconsistent tummy size--yes, size fluctuates but one doesn't have a flat belly weeks from delivery  (a la pink coat at Trooping Color)
•bounding down steps day after delivering 9lbs baby in flimsy silk dress (with largest belly ever!!)
•why was PG so hidden? Before & after birth, she spent weeks at 'Middleton Manor'
•2/3 weeks postpartum, KM shows off her flat, toned tummy after wine & junk food run to grocery (followed by flaunting her figure at volleyball)
•lack of photos & the first released was a poorly lit family snap, copyrighted by Pa Middleton (handy!),
•staged pap shot of possibly empty pram at Kensington Garden
•strange, dark & possibly (probably?) cobbled together portrait in window
•little to no enthusiasm or involvement with RF (snubs at christening),
•large size, maybe earlier birthdate
•lack of connection, no bonding or parental affection (except one staged afternoon on Mothers Day)
•dark brown eyes born to two very light eyed parents (genetically impossible)
•Camilla states KM is infertile (!)
•rumors abound & no denials, etc
Did I miss any? Please let me know if I'm wrong about any of these -- I'm curious to read your thoughts/theories!
Thanks! Dallasite

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sun May 25, 2014 7:15 pm

Dallasite wrote:I agree:
Royal Lowness wrote:Yes, it's not one or two of these unusual facts that we observed, it is the combination of the whole lot which leads to the inescapable conclusion that the masses were duped.

And I also question
•Fake HG (if really I'll, she wouldn't go frolic on beach without access to medical care),
-(I also question the death of nurse; if innocent or not related, why no inquest??)
•high heels (5") throughout pregnancy, no visible change in posture (strange positions in some photos too)
•very inconsistent tummy size--yes, size fluctuates but one doesn't have a flat belly weeks from delivery  (a la pink coat at Trooping Color)
•bounding down steps day after delivering 9lbs baby in flimsy silk dress (with largest belly ever!!)
•why was PG so hidden? Before & after birth, she spent weeks at 'Middleton Manor'
•2/3 weeks postpartum, KM shows off her flat, toned tummy after wine & junk food run to grocery (followed by flaunting her figure at volleyball)
•lack of photos & the first released was a poorly lit family snap, copyrighted by Pa Middleton (handy!),
•staged pap shot of possibly empty pram at Kensington Garden
•strange, dark & possibly (probably?) cobbled together portrait in window
•little to no enthusiasm or involvement with RF (snubs at christening),
•large size, maybe earlier birthdate
•lack of connection, no bonding or parental affection (except one staged afternoon on Mothers Day)
•dark brown eyes born to two very light eyed parents (genetically impossible)
•Camilla states KM is infertile (!)
•rumors abound & no denials, etc
Did I miss any? Please let me know if I'm wrong about any of these -- I'm curious to read your thoughts/theories!
Thanks! Dallasite

Think that's a good list to start with

Add no photo of HM with G at christening.. Or Charles/Camilla... Anyone else?

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sun May 25, 2014 7:17 pm

Meant to add that if she seriously had HG, she couldn't have flown/frolicked etc etc

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun May 25, 2014 7:57 pm

Great list Dallasite - in addition the thing that also really alerted me was her merrily sledging down an icy slope in the early days of an allegedly fragile pregnancy.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Sun May 25, 2014 9:18 pm

The christening was so odd in contrast to other royal christenings. You're right: no photos with the royal grandparents??
Yes, there's no way she would've traveled while ill w/HG.
Oh, I'd forgotten about the ski/sledding break! So strange.

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Mon May 26, 2014 5:55 pm

Found this on YouTube. Wasty´s foam belly collapsing like the one Beyonce used

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dulcPK7DGI
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Mon May 26, 2014 6:23 pm

GingerBeau46 wrote:Found this on YouTube.  Wasty´s foam belly collapsing like the one Beyonce used
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dulcPK7DGI

Good find, GB! How far along was she in this clip? Her tummy looks rectangular/squarish as it slipped/squished a bit as she sits (I also noticed an adjustment w/the ubiquitous purse crotch press).

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon May 26, 2014 6:27 pm

Tess wrote:

Not sure who you are aiming those comments at GermanY??? They seem a bit contradictory?? I agree that women differ in appearance. My first baby was 7lb12 and I walked out of hospital in size 10 jeans. I also didn't look pregnant at 8 months but then again I had horrendous HG.

My thoughts on waity and her apparent 'lack of pregnancy body' is that although I did not show until the last couple of weeks, I could not walk in high heels, I could not jump out of a range rover ....and yes I was as athletic as waity as I was still riding my horses until two weeks before I gave birth (once the HG calmed down). The day after I gave birth and left the hospital, I could barely walk (even though I had had an easy birth and not given birth to a 9lb baby) and I could certainly not have left hospital in a thong as everywhere bloody ached. There are too many things that do not add up with the birth, which is why intelligent people (not sheeple) are asking many questions
Yours was a especial case and like you said you felt bad at 8 and 9 months couldn't do things.The people who want to sway opinions that she was truly pregnant make it seem like all the people they knew were like Waity jumping around at 8 to 9 months the flattest stomach no marks only after one month of giving birth getting her heel caught and lifting her leg like it was nothing playing with her Wimpo sword fighting wtf.You could tell she had a fake belly.
Romilly thnxs so tired of the censorship over there you can't even say certain words now like it's damn school not a public forum.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 6:48 pm

GermanY wrote:
Tess wrote:

Not sure who you are aiming those comments at GermanY??? They seem a bit contradictory??  I agree that women differ in appearance. My first baby was 7lb12 and I walked out of hospital in size 10 jeans. I also didn't look pregnant at 8 months but then again I had horrendous HG.

Yours was a especial case and like you said you felt bad at 8 and 9 months couldn't do things.The people who want to sway opinions that she was truly pregnant make it seem like all the people they knew were like Waity jumping around at 8 to 9 months  the flattest stomach no marks only after one month of giving birth getting her heel caught and lifting her leg like it was nothing playing with her Wimpo sword fighting wtf.You could tell she had a fake belly.
Romilly thnxs so tired of the censorship over there you can't even say certain words now like it's damn school not a public forum.

Gotcha GermanY.....Sorry, the language barrier possibly doesn't help ...Will read through your posts a little more carefully in the future  Like a Star @ heaven 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon May 26, 2014 6:52 pm

No problem Tess it's all good. Smile

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 6:56 pm

GermanY wrote:No problem Tess it's all good. Smile

Like a Star @ heaven 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next