Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was a surrogate used for for george?

+18
Snaggle Bobcat
Iamroyalty
starsailor
Anniecross
Rozel
Duquesa de Azúcar
CrystalEve
CarryingOn
Indie
Spitfire
Snow Kitten
PaulineB
Kgap
Dallasite
Admin- Michelle
Tess
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
22 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Was a surrogate used for for george? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was a surrogate used for for george?

Post by Kgap Mon May 26, 2014 7:31 pm

I posted this on the other rrg forum before it was conveniently shot down by the astroturfers...

What about the lack of stretch marks in the volleyball pictures?
With a 9 pound baby and the skin of an aging 40 year old, wouldn't there be some obvious signs of a pregnancy?

Kgap
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Was a surrogate used for for george? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was a surrogate used for for george?

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 8:21 pm

Kgap wrote:I posted this on the other rrg forum before it was conveniently shot down by the astroturfers...

With a 9 pound baby and the skin of an aging 40 year old, wouldn't there be some obvious signs of a pregnancy?

Oh well done!!! Welcome Kgap and happy posting  Like a Star @ heaven 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Mon May 26, 2014 8:25 pm

Kgap wrote:I posted this on the other rrg forum before it was conveniently shot down by the astroturfers...

That's an excellent point, Kgap!! And as she has notoriously bad skin, surely there would some uniformity in the lack of elasticity. No matter how quickly she lost the weight, it takes some time for the skin to retract (& there is no way she could've gone from that pronounced postpartum belly to nothing in weeks).

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Lowness Mon May 26, 2014 10:17 pm

Yes, agreed, nice observation, Kgap. Do you have a link or two to those photos?

flower 
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Tue May 27, 2014 10:55 am

This is one link to the volleyball pics, there are loads on Google, spoilt for choice. I chose this one as in a load of them a "linea negra" was photoshopped in, the originals did not have one, obviously noted by some people and comment upon, and hey presto, the piccies were photoshopped.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/secrets-kate-middletons-yummy-mummy-2471899
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri May 30, 2014 8:03 pm

I am a great believer in the surrogacy, donor egg and sperm. Myself and my colleagues at the factory I work at were in no doubt that something was afoot right from the fake HG scare and then appearing as right as rain in the slinky green dress at an awards ceremony not long after. Carole(e) was desperate to salvage Kate's reputation but came up with a quick, not thought through plan which was so transparent that the girls (and 2 men) I
work with compiled a list of all the questionable events of which I found an identical one on here which we couldn't believe. I apologise if I am repeating things - I have been lurking for a while in between my shifts and am so pleased to find a group of fair, intelligent posters who are polite and pleasant to each other not like the forums which appear to have been taken over by paid trolls. I much look forward to discussions with like minded posters.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Lowness Fri May 30, 2014 8:14 pm

GingerBeau46 wrote:This is one link to the volleyball pics, there are loads on Google, spoilt for choice.  I chose this one as in a load of them a "linea negra" was photoshopped in, the originals did not have one, obviously noted by some people and comment upon, and hey presto, the piccies were photoshopped.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/secrets-kate-middletons-yummy-mummy-2471899

Thanks GingerBeau46.

We can turn their deceit around and use it against them, because Photoshopped dark lines are further evidence that Fakey never carried anything other than a clutch bag.

flower 
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Sat May 31, 2014 8:32 am

PaulineB wrote:I am a great believer in the surrogacy, donor egg and sperm.   Myself and my  colleagues at the factory I work at were in no doubt that something was afoot right from the fake HG scare and then appearing as right as rain in the slinky green dress at an awards ceremony not long after.  Carole(e) was desperate to salvage Kate's reputation but came up with a quick, not thought through plan which was so transparent that the girls (and 2 men) I
work with compiled a list of all the questionable events of which I found an identical one on here which we  couldn't believe.  I apologise if I am repeating things - I have been lurking for a while in between my shifts and am so pleased to find a group of fair, intelligent posters who are polite and pleasant  to each other not like the forums  which appear to have been taken over by paid trolls.  I much look forward to discussions with like minded posters.

Great post PaulineB. So pleased your lurked and joined. Many people are of the same opinion, myself included. Looking at this piccie, it is as plain as the nose on my face that they had nothing to do with this kid, and the size of him, he looks at least a couple of months older than we have been led to believe. Looks to me the image of his bio father.

http://i3.birminghammail.co.uk/incoming/article7063757.ece/alternates/s615/JS35506912.jpg

GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sat May 31, 2014 9:01 am

Strange how he is hidden now back in the UK again. My sister in Oz who is a bit of a willy groupie (she must be mad!) said that the small crowds there were bussed in, VERY controlled and strong armed obviously to
prevent any awkward questions and any Press thoroughly briefed (threatened!) before hand. Apparently one old lady in the pensioner's group DID shout out 'surrogacy' and was actually frogmarched away!! My sis was really shocked!

Well time to get on my bike and do my shift at the factory - would much prefer to read this great forum

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat May 31, 2014 9:34 am

Yes, very odd how he is hidden away again. Did see on here an article from bum gate in Bild, says they are keeping him hidden away again now as scared of kidnapping (or words to that effect). As good an excuse as any to keep him away from the UK public, we only pay for the privilege of keeping him. Mind you, not sure who would want to kidnap that bruiser, not an appealing kid at all. Maybe too many people seen too much in Australia and were spot on.

I have several friends in Australia, and their feed back is similar to that of your sister. Of course the press always hype things up. Going by the fact that we have seen wasty once, and the kid not at all, with wimpy doing a few silly engagements on his own, we could well be right in thinking the trip was a damp sqib. Started with crotchgate and ended with bumgate, with little to endear either of them in between. No wonder they have been lying low.

Hope you enjoy your shift, have a good day at the factory.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Sat May 31, 2014 11:05 am

Welcome Pauline B! We're a nice bunch of posters, so you couldn't have joined a better forum and no paid trolls here!

PG is certainly a big and chunky boy for his (alleged) age. I find it very distasteful that he could be shown around Oz and New Zealand,but not shown to the Scottish people. Some of them might want a Republic, but I doubt if they would kidnap a toddler to further their aims! There's another reason for keeping him hidden from the view of the British public - the threat of kidnap is, IMO, a smoke-screen, especially with the ever-vigilant RPOs. I suppose he's back with Granny Cruella at Manson Towers?

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat May 31, 2014 9:02 pm

Spitfire - definitely down at Manson Towers with Ma barking orders at that poor nanny.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sat May 31, 2014 10:36 pm

Ma must kick herself daily for rushing in to the surrogacy without thinking it through.
Those big deep chocolate eyes of George's a real give away. He really is huge too, what on earth are they feeding him on, he must weigh more than Kate!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:01 am

:lol! He definitely weighs more than The Pyscho Stalker.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:34 am

Sno - laughed out loud at your summary of the Oz tour, 'started with crotchgate and ended with bumgate and not much else in between'. As we up in Northampton would say - 'spot on' ! You would think after the surrogacy flying round the Internet at the speed of light and pensioners being marched away in Oz for dare mentioning the word she would be ultra careful about everything. Sadly not our dumb Waity.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:02 am

Good post Kgap, forgotten about that, I have the photo, no linea negra either.

Welcome on board, great to have you hear, hope you are enjoying forum life without the astroturfers, a relief not to get pounced upon and shot down in flames unnecessarily with a load of their lies. Keep posting, we love all opinions and angles to everything to do with the royals.  flower 
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:02 am

The taxpayers are being made a fool of supporting those people and a child who imo was not even birthed by her.When will the truth come out?WHeN!!!!!!!!!!!

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:50 am

The tide does seem to be turning and although we know the UK Press have been well and truly gagged and threatened little things are slipping through. The Press abroad are apparently gunning for them after their indignant lawsuits and although taking longer than we would wish there are 'tell all' books in the pipeline.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:26 pm

That book was supposed to come out last year.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:05 pm

Lots more juicy bits to add not to mention more vile crotchgate and bumgate pics!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:27 pm

It is incredible to me that the RF controls the press. Someone needs to break free and figure out a way to get that info out there.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:36 pm

Bit of a barney going on over at RG about the surrogacy.
All the paid trolls and the mid family out in force writing rubbish to support their lies. One brave poster actually suggested they were Mids. I expect Yooper the poop will wade in and ban her although the trolls never get banned!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:50 pm

Pathetic, absolutely pathetic the lengths that family will go to in trying to cover the horrendous fraud they have carried out with the surrogacy. Such a waste of money too, it will all out in the end. I hear there is a tell all book due out quite soon, do hope that is correct. The whole world knows a surrogate was used and all they do is keep ridiculing themselves. What a sheer waste of money paying all those trolls just to be nasty.

The thread will be locked down again no doubt. Don´t bother with it much any more, leave them to it, can´t stand the lies and nastiness from such unintelligent people who seem to think reams and reams of links to God knows what proves there was no surrogate. Surrogate/no surrogate, no 100% proof either way at the moment.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:57 pm

Does anybody really think the RF will allow a child created falsely at the behest of Carol(e) inherit the throne of the UK?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:50 pm

Indie wrote:Does anybody really think the RF will allow a child created falsely at the behest of Carol(e) inherit the throne of the UK?

You never know what these people are froggy enough to try but I've said before that it's a long time before this boy's inheriting the throne will even occur (if he ever does because the abolishment of the monarchy is always a possibility too). They don't have to throw him out, he could always "abdicate" and when he hits his teens, "rumors" could start swirling that he plans to abdicate when his time comes. Hell I still hold out hope that Wimpo will never be allowed the throne. It's one of those situations where you desperately hope that it is true that even the Windsors have people they answer to and can make things happen. Hopefully they'll make sure that King Wimpo never happens and it would put such a spoke in Wasty's wheel!

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next