Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General gossip about george

+7
Duquesa de Azúcar
CrystalEve
Iamroyalty
Snow Kitten
Romilly
Indie
GingerBeau46
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

General gossip about george Empty General gossip about george

Post by GingerBeau46 Tue May 20, 2014 3:06 pm

GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

General gossip about george Empty Re: General gossip about george

Post by Indie Wed May 21, 2014 9:55 am

The fact that Mike said Willy Boy is so busy interests me. Busy at what? Being a slacker? A whiner? An entitled brat?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed May 21, 2014 11:03 am

Mike was apparently being diplomatic too!! George is not looking or coming across as the most appealing baby!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed May 28, 2014 3:37 pm

Hello Everybody, Snow here. Keen follower of this whole baby charade. Must say I thought in the ill-fated tour Down Under (pardon the pun, my sense of humour - ha ha) the the child came across as rather a big bruiser and very thuggish in looks and behaviour. Goodness, he was meant to be of the same age group as the other play date kids, he looked at least a couple of months older. And so fat, jeepers, what is the Spanish nanny feeding him on, must be adding a dash of fertliser at every meal looking at the size of him. Looks as though he was wanting to walk too, all the leg kicking - emme down, lemme down, you know I can walk. Hmmmmm. That kid sure grew a lot from his trip to Mustique and his trip to Australia and NZ.+ All very shady indeed.

All a bit odd about that child. I am a supporter of the surrogacy theory. Nothing about that kid adds up, nothing at all. As for the "pregnancy", fake from start to finish. What i can´t work out is why the goons" (lizzy and co) have not done anything about her. She continues to make them look so daft it defies belief. And still the stupid woman continues to dig a deeper hole. As for "a$$gate", one step too far. So many "mishaps". Getting the impression she loves being a flasher and displaying her parts to the world, not other reason for it is there.

Look forward to being on the forum, so many like-minded people. I am also interested in other members of the "goons", going to be an interesting ride. That you for allowing me to be a member, feeling very privileged.  flower 
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed May 28, 2014 4:43 pm

Hi Sno and welcome to the a forum, enjoyed your post - said it as it is.

Nothing adds up in this shady scenario and I notice that papers are slipping things in, in a way they never did before.  Georgie boy's first birthday will be very interesting indeed with (as I mentioned before) probably Pa taking hazy pics in the garden and Georgie striking his usual 'looking sideways at Lupo' post so that no one can see those beautiful deep chocolate brown eyes!

Your cat Sno - not the cutest of pussies but hey we can't all be beautiful?! My little pooch is rather cross eyed but gorgeous.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed May 28, 2014 5:20 pm

Hi Romilly, Thanks for your welcome. My cat is like me - grumpy - haha. Love cross-eyed pooches, they have a charm all of their own - I am sure she/he is gorgeous. Had a cross-eyed mog once, never knew whether he was looking at me or somewhere else!!

Yes, the first birthday. Wondering when that is. I read in another blog that it has been speculated on that the kid was born on 4 June - so, is the first birthday next week? Or is it in July as we plebs have been told to believe? Interesting. Maybe it will have two birthdays. It is a bruiser for only ten months old. Wonder if there are any uncle g genetics, certainly looks thuggish enough. Who knows, betcha one day we find out though. I find it kind of incredible the lies the "goons" push out and expect good ole Joe Public to believe.

Ah well, no doubt we will have the dubious pleasure of a birthday photo, as you rightly say all blurry and taken by grampa mikey, who, correct me if wrong, we have been led to believe has the rights to the kids piccies. Can´t be doing grampa mikey out of his income  lol! .
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed May 28, 2014 5:35 pm

Hi Snow Kitten - welcome to the forum - it's a great place to be for good discussions and posting link andother info - helps us all keep up to date with what is happening chez the Flasher and her odious familly as well as others in the RF.

As for PG - don't believe he's theirs - never have done and never will do. As for PG's birthday - isn;t there some discussion about when he was really born? maybe he'll have 2 like her maj - 2 lots of pressies and cake can't be bad.

ER is in her usual "do nothing " mode when it comes to her familly and their problems or maybe there are so many of them to sort out she doesn't know where to start so just gives up!!

Maybe we'll all be invited to the birthday party!!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri May 30, 2014 4:48 pm

Mods - not sure if this should be a new topic but heard that Princess Charlene of Monaco pregnant. Almost certainly genuine as we know for sure that Albert doesn't fire blanks!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri May 30, 2014 4:49 pm

Oh for sure, Albert does not fire blanks - as has been proven from the children he has already sired. Good find Val.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:16 pm

Just found this on Vanity Fair- don't know how true it is but does anyone think he will take waity or use it as an excuse to visit Jecca?

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2014/06/prince-george-africa-safari

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:08 pm

If he is going to SA then he is using it as an excuse to visit Jecca I would think. And to be honest, I am of the opinion that the article is a load of rubbish, because in all honesty the kid is only just one year old. Be several years before you can take such a young kid on safari. As we know with wimpy, talk comes cheap, most of what he utters turns out to be a lie. I give that article no credence at all. Nobody in their right mind, royal or otherwise, would take a kid that young on safari.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:22 pm

I totally agree Snow. That's Willy Boy's typical line of palaver. You bet he will see Jecca.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:07 pm

Of course he will, and he won´t want waity or the kid there to cramp his style. I agree though, think the VF article a joke, be quite a few years before the kid can be taken on a safari. They do push out nonsense don´t they.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:15 pm

I've terminated my subscription to Vanity Fair when they took on Orangina. It had been getting pretty bad before that.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:18 pm

Don´t blame you. I know many who refused their Waitrose magazines when she started. Some of my elderly aunts boycotted it for many months, in fact only started going back when Delia returned. Not sure if orangina still with Waitrose, but no doubt she will be quietly dropped, and flipping good job too. None of her recipes were suitable for any ordinary person. I remember the Friday night supper, dear me, you would have needed the day off from work to get that ready, and meant to be an easy supper to throw together when you got in from work. Shish kebab, in her dreams.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:19 pm

She's a damn shish kebab.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:57 pm

GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:38 pm

Wow, the comments are explosive!  bom 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:59 am

Yes, very explosive I thought.  if the royals think the surrogacy gossip, rumour and speculation is dying down then they must be very disappointed.  No way does that kid look like either of them. As for the three of them in the baby photos, all three babies are totally different, not even one similarity of feature. Expect that with willy and waity, but that kid does not appear to bear any resemblance to his supposed "parents" at all.

Last edited by Snow Kitten on Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:54 pm

Twitter is such a mine of information, I should go on there more often. So, will sprog be seen on balcony after Trooping the Colour or not?

Richard Palmer @ Royal reporter
Will we see Prince George after Trooping the Colour on Saturday? I'm told it's not been entirely ruled out but is thought unlikely.

Niraj Tanna@ikon pictures
@RoyalReporter I bet he turns up.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:00 pm

The child has always a very grouchy face.
He seems to be ticked off all the time...
Like father like son????? Mad 

Perhaps until they train him and teach him that he must smile in public he will be hidden as much as possible? And that won't be until he is a lot older.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:06 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:The child has always a very grouchy face.
Sour, grumpy, disgruntled tendencies in a baby so young, could well be indicative of his future character.  clown 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:02 pm

CrystalEve wrote:
Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:The child has always a very grouchy face.
Sour, grumpy, disgruntled tendencies in a baby so young, could well be indicative of his future character.   clown 

Like father like son.
Two pains .
Unfortunately, he did not inherit his uncle's ( Harry) character.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:05 pm

Is he willy's son/ Harrry's nephew though ? - more and more people are going with the surrogacy theory.

It may be he is grumpy because he is not loved by his parents the way a child should be and if there is a lot of tension/rows at KP he picks up the tension even if they don't row in front of him

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:08 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:Is he willy's son/ Harrry's nephew though ? - more and more people are going with the surrogacy theory.

It may be he is grumpy because he is not loved by his parents the way a child should be and if there is a lot of tension/rows at KP he picks up the tension even if they don't row in front of him

Iamroyalty I don't think he is Harry's son, however too bad he did not inherit the fun persona of Harry.
Whomever his real father is the man must be a grouch and William raising him he is sure to be a grouch.
That's what I meant by --like "father" like son.  lol!
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next