Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willy wimpo general gossip

+9
Kgap
PaulineB
Romilly
Iamroyalty
CrystalEve
Indie
Rozel
GingerBeau46
Snow Kitten
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Willy wimpo general gossip Empty Willy wimpo general gossip

Post by Snow Kitten Sat May 31, 2014 8:08 am

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Willy wimpo general gossip Empty Re: Willy wimpo general gossip

Post by Snow Kitten Sat May 31, 2014 8:14 am

Article in DM late last night.today

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2644306/Prince-William-treated-royal-command-performance-England-thrash-Peru-3-0-World-Cup-warm-up.html

Does make me wonder why they had to stay in Scotland overnight. Charity meeting in morning, football in the afternoon. Tough life. No need to stay up north overnight, not as though they had anything pressing to do, everything is done for them, at our expense. If he had to put his hand in his own pocket they would no doubt have been home the same evening.

Not looking good is he, and those bags beneath is eyes, very dark and like suitcases. All not well, it shows on both of them.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/30/article-2644306-1E57E04D00000578-230_634x425.jpg
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Sat May 31, 2014 8:25 am

Snow Kitten wrote:Willy too stupid to be king
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2egbomw&s=8#.U4l_gfldWSo

Ha ha ha - chas got that right.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Sat May 31, 2014 8:26 am

Snow Kitten wrote:Article in DM late last night.today

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2644306/Prince-William-treated-royal-command-performance-England-thrash-Peru-3-0-World-Cup-warm-up.html

Does make me wonder why they had to stay in Scotland overnight.  Charity meeting in morning, football in the afternoon.  Tough life.  No need to stay up north overnight, not as though they had anything pressing to do, everything is done for them, at our expense.  If he had to put his hand in his own pocket they would no doubt have been home the same evening.

Not looking good is he, and those bags beneath is eyes, very dark and like suitcases.  All not well, it shows on both of them.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/30/article-2644306-1E57E04D00000578-230_634x425.jpg

Dearie me, old wimpy not looking good at all is he. Spot on Snow Kitten. And to think, we had to pay for that to stay in Scotland overnight. Looks as though he hit the free bar heavy, still looks hungover.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:22 pm

Doesn´t look as thought the slapper tart attended the polo. What a miserable pair when they see the press, harry looks quite evil. Gone really ugly in their old age  lol! 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2644765/A-Royal-brothers-day-Wills-Harry-team-charity-polo-match-celebrities-Ascot-lose-minutes.html#ixzz33LO09Pza
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:15 pm

Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:18 pm

Letizia, hands down.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:52 am

Oh yes, every time.  How can anyone compare the two, waity is not even in the same league as Letizia, in fact waity is not even in a league  Laughing
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:47 am

Snow Kitten wrote:Doesn´t look as thought the slapper tart attended the polo.  What a miserable pair when they see the press, harry looks quite evil.

I do not like the way that they take those beautiful, sensitive, spiritual horses for granted. They dispaly a very callous, uncaring streak. “It’s the whole attitude of the privileged classes – you can rescue rhinos and elephants in Africa, but kill at will anything you want if you’re rich,” said animal welfare activist and Queen guitarist Brian May. D*mn hypocrites the lot of them!!!!

"Polo is very gruelling for the ponies – who are forced to constantly stop and start and make sharp turns. Ankle injuries are common. The whip is used extensively. Sudden deaths – either during a match or shortly after a match – are not uncommon".  Evil or Very Mad 

http://blog.peta.org.uk/2010/05/the-death-of-prince-harrys-polo-pony-is-not-an-isolated-incident/
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:11 pm

Totally agree CrystalEve. I dislike intensely any kind of animal cruelty, and polo playing for horses is just that, whatever way you look at it. But hey, why should willy boy and harry worry, just buy another one, ride that to the death. Probably don´t even know the names of the poor dear souls. Callous pair, in every area of their lives. Just like HM and PP, cold hearted to the core, all thine self, me, me, me and me again, and anywhere else I can slot me in seems to the the order of the day for them. I remember Brian May saying that, he is a great anti animal cruelty supporter, and good for him, we need famous people to stand up for the animals, they cannot speak for themselves.

Let´s go and save the rhino, try and get a bit of street cred. What he meant was a trip to see Jecca if you ask me, which has been spiked by the political unrest over there. Kill foxes, shatter birds to smithereens with their guns, kill anything and everything other than what suits them not to - i.e. rhino. King Juan Carlos got his come uppance, I have read a lot in the paps about him being photographed with that beautiful elephant he killed at his feet, he "lady" friend (or alleged mistress) standing grinning inanely next to him, being the beginning of the end for him. The WWF soon got rid of his as the Spanish President of the WWF shortly after that. Still a lot of backlash about that in Spain. Bad pr move on his part. The transient "pleasure" (for him) of killing such a beautiful beast, and now he lives to pay the price. Karma at its best in my opinion, she can be a b*tch at times can Karma, and works in wonderful and mysterious ways.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:32 pm

^ Good Post, Rozel!  Like a Star @ heaven 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:47 pm

Just found this on DM, more staff for the lazy couple. The comments are very scathing, worth reading

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2653502/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Kate-Wills-add-equerry-swelling-staff.html#ixzz34ChY1lXW
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:00 pm

Express excelling themselves again. I think the only way the public can relate to waity is to realise that female is a brick short of a load and no mistake. Belongs in the loony bin with a tight white coat on.

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/style/481205/Jonathan-Saunders-on-Kate-Middleton
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:22 pm

I must refresh my memory here. This is the couple that were having very few staff, waity was going to be in the kitchen making steak and kidney pies, running willys bath for when he got in from his SAR shift (bit of a joke as he was rarely there). Waity was doing the housework, they were not going to have a nanny for the kid, et al. Last I knew the staff count was up to about 30, must be increasing by the month now. Lucky they have tax payer money to foot the bill. Although they want us to believe that willy boy pays for all these things himself - oops, just saw pink pig fly past. I willy boy put a hand in his pocket for money so many moths fly out first you can´t see the colour of the money  lol! 
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:17 pm

Either this is the real deal or an attempt to make us all think they are one big happy family. IMO waity looked upset and tense and ER had a face like thunder most of the time at Trooping the colour yesterday - there was a Privy Council meeting beforehand (which is unusual for a Saturday) so maybe the reason behind this had something to do with it or maybe due to the worsening situation in Iraq, who knows.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2658394/Is-Prince-Georges-step-Future-king-makes-bid-freedom-day-polo-Duchess-Cambridge.html

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:58 pm

All smiles today and riding in carriage with PC ! Word of warning - get the buckets out as the headline is vomit-inducing
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2658933/Queen-royal-family-don-velvet-robes-hats-annual-Order-Garter-service.html

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:36 pm

Load of old rubbish, who writes these articles? Look of love? She can´t stop behaving like a child at the fair, fake grins all the way, even grinning when HM walked past. The curtsy, as one commenter on DM said, she looks as though she is trying to sit on a public toilet without touching the seat - just about sums waity doesn´t it. Their body language has been like ice, his jaw permanently clenched, can´t bear to look at her, and they call it the look of love. In their dreams. Waity missed her calling, she is an actress and no mistake.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:39 pm

The curtsey was very telling indeed, look at Waity's face, she was unable to look at QE and appeared decidedly uncomfortable.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:33 pm

^^All that posing one big happy family is prob fake if everything was right they wouldn't be so fake looking.People even commented how Wimpo was tense around the lab baby.There must be so many bad comments from the public that are not published but the RF receives.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:51 pm

Yes you are right, I am sure, ie the RF gets to know of the negative comments not published as it is in their interest to be able to gauge the public's feelings.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:09 am

Of course they know how the public feels. They also know that we know that The Hulk is not their biological child and a surrogate was used. Probably Carol(e). In this age of the internet, The Firm just doesn't know how to deal with their ungodly situation.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:14 am

Trying to make it go away by closing ranks and trying to make it look as if all hunky dory but it will never go away,
just get worse as more is published about it and Georgie gets more and more like his bio parents

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:24 am

The RF is handicapped because they are living in the past. They cannot accept the fact that they are no longer The All Powerful Oz. The internet has shut that game down.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:00 am

GermanY wrote:^^All that posing one big happy family is prob fake if everything was right they wouldn't be so fake looking.People even commented how Wimpo was tense around the lab baby.There must be so many bad comments from the public that are not published but the RF receives.

As well as the letters they get, esp ER

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:20 am

Oh man, I bet HM has gotten a ton of letters and emails about the surrogacy, the nasty Middletons and the lab baby aka The Incredible Hulk.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next