Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willy wimpo general gossip

+9
Kgap
PaulineB
Romilly
Iamroyalty
CrystalEve
Indie
Rozel
GingerBeau46
Snow Kitten
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Willy wimpo general gossip - Page 2 Empty Re: Willy wimpo general gossip

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:22 am

Indie wrote:Oh man, I bet HM has gotten a ton of letters and emails about the surrogacy, the nasty Middletons and the lab baby aka The Incredible Hulk.

She certainly did!!! .....and about waity's disgraceful behaviour at the Cenotaph

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:25 am

HM has probably had to increase her intake of gin in order to get through the day with all of the incessant Crotchbridge mishaps.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:41 am

There was a rumour when Waity was at the polo match with PG that she just showed up unannounced.That's why Wimpo looked so tense so now she's using PG without informing Wimpo I see so much more trouble ahead for those two.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:41 am

Forgot it is the golden boy's birthday today - nice present when you can get it - bet UK taxpayers will be paying for it's upkeep. Apparently ER thought it would be a good idea so the lazies can get to and from engagements as quickly as possible so they have more time with PG - don't make me laugh waity has already let the cat out of the bag (apols to GB here!!) that willy is rather an absentee father - more like she'll be using it for flights to London to get the dolly curls done.

http://www.smartredirect.de/ad/clickGate.php?u=Fo6Pr2As&m=1&p=0oAj48ggLw&s=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.sky.com%2Fstory%2F1286651%2Fqueen-buys-new-helicopter-for-william-and-kate

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:37 am

^^ She prob bought for him so the Glooms can have their great escape out of the country when the truth is revealed PG is not their child.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:01 am

GermanY wrote:There was a rumour when Waity was at the polo match with PG that she just showed up unannounced.That's why Wimpo looked so tense so now she's using PG without informing Wimpo I see so much more trouble ahead for those two.

Why does that not surprise us. I did wonder if that was the case. She has done that to him several times. She turned up looking like thunder when "pregnant" in a dirty looking pink coat, buttons moved and you could still see the marks where they had been. Stood glaring and barking short remarks to willy boy the whole time

We were all correct, that was her retalliation for not being allowed to display the kid on the balcony at BP post the Trooping of the Colour. Probably why she had a face like thunder in the carriage, didn´t get her own way. Either that or ma told her to get her a$$ down there with the kid, show the royals she will not be dictated to. i recall her face in the photo below - motherly love, NOT

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/15/article-2658394-1ECA69CD00000578-687_964x1170.jpg

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:29 pm

DM says he's itching to get back in the cockpit so why not stay in Wales with SAR?  As for being closer to home - if they have always been intending to live in Norfolk why so much spent on KP as it is not their main home as KP/BP are allegging - we now that is only to deflect criticism of the cost.    Honestly these PR bods employed by the RF are thicker than bricks if they think we will believe that tosh.  

IMO the bottom line is why is he not playng a more active role in the RF - Oh, sorry girls, I forgot, willy, the precious golden one is a lazy, entitled selfish brat.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:10 pm

William the Angry & KM love song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjTHEf4vdrg

Shocked 
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:39 am

So in the last engagement at that scuba diving Wimpo was not even suppose to be there he just decided to go so Harry was sent behind.See he hates the good publicity his brother is getting hates it.There is no way he is going to step down and give the crown to Harry the only way is for the scandal to come out that Waity is not PG mother.Sorry Wimpo you don't have charisma or your brothers natural touch with the public your stunt of caring looked force and stupid and will always.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:54 am

If Willy who so craves a normal life refuses to step down because he's jealous of Harry, then that tells you all you need to know about him. He's a mean spirited petty minded unintelligent shallow weak worm like creature. Most unimpressive. And he's a complete bore.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:57 am

^ If he was the only man on the planet we would all become nuns
^^ @ GermanY - I don't think he will step down voluntarily as he has too much to lose but he may well be "persuaded" to do so. Even if the RF gave plausible reasons for him going, too many know the truth and the press speculation would go into overdrive.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:07 pm

'Persuaded' is the word IamR, there is no way would the Mids 'allow' him to step down even if it means tying him up in the bat cave and torturing him. An 'acceptable' excuse will be given and although most won't believe it, it will be the only way out.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:18 pm

^ I don't care what they do as long as this mess is sorted and SOON

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:24 am

^So true but the RF is still pretending nothing is wrong and sending Waiter's around the world still representing them.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:17 am

^Smoke screen GermanY. They will pretend she is "one of them" right up until the last minute - as they did with Princess Diana and Fergie. A lot of people were shocked at the announcements of their divorces, the royals played it so well. At the end of the day, with no disrespect to Malta, they are chicken feed to the royals. And, if they are sending waity to represent them, then I feel it shows just what they think of Malta. If important to HM then no way would she send waity, that is a dead cert.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:49 pm

Rumour has it that the glooms have slipped off for a vacation as an overdose of RF and flat face news and not been seen since Wimbers.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:33 pm

Good point Rozel.

However, KM behind the scenes must be treated not like one of the RF.
That is why William keeps her away from them. Not that I think William treats her nicely.
He does have his temper tantrums.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:23 pm

According to Phil Dampier on Twitter willy playing polo at Kent and Curwen Charity Cup with harry - bit odd isn't it not wanting to go to your son (?) and heir's (?) 1st birthday party ?  Maybe he doesn't find ma and the manor of doom so attractive any more?

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:14 pm

Ah, but as we know, is he the son and heir? If not they no need to attend the party. Fakie porgie won´t remember it. This is ma´s minute of fame, or so she thinks. I ask you one year olds with bean bags with their names on them, right yeah, they will remember that won´t they. Shame he already had his birthday, wonder if they had the real party then and this one is for pr purposes. Ma has been denied her triumph of walking around with a future king and preening with him, look at me everyone, I have arrived- arrived alright, to the bottom of the scrap heap.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:04 am

Snow Kitten wrote:Ah, but as we know, is he the son and heir?  If not they no need to attend the party.  Fakie porgie won´t remember it. This is ma´s minute of fame, or so she thinks.  I ask you one year olds with bean bags with their names on them, right yeah, they will remember that won´t they. Shame he already had his birthday, wonder if they had the real party then and this one is for pr purposes.  Ma has been denied her triumph of walking around with a future king and preening with him, look at me everyone, I have arrived-  arrived alright, to the bottom of the scrap heap.

Many thanks SK for making me splutter coffee all over my keyboard!!!! lol! 

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:09 pm

Defiitely who you know isn´t it. Willy boys pal. Third driving ban, but no jail sentence. Talk about get way with things, obviously some perks to being pals with a thicko.

Princes' bad boy friend Guy Pelly banned for two and a half years for drink-driving £90,000 Audi sports car in Knightsbridge

Pelly was pulled over in his Audi R8 Coupe last May
Refused to give roadside breath test and was taken to police station
Defence claimed signal his iPhone caused breathalyser to malfunction
But was today found guilty at Westminster Magistrates' Court
Judge suggested Pelly 'deliberately underplayed' how drunk he was
As well as lengthy driving ban - his third - Pelly must pay £7,120

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2705443/Princes-bad-boy-friend-Guy-Pelly-guilty-drink-driving-90-000-Audi-sports-car-Knightsbridge.html
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:14 pm

Does anyone else think something might be up - I find it unbelievable that they are going to Balmoral willingly

http://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/kate-middleton-and-prince-william-taking-august-off-for-month-long-holiday-30473988.html

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:27 pm

Not there yet, will await the photos and reports first. All seems like a smoke screen to me, we know how much waity loves Balmoral - not. Very odd.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:38 pm

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content