Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wimpo and Waity-lazy going to France

+10
Rozel
GingerBeau46
Iamroyalty
Anne-Elliot
PaulineB
Indie
Snow Kitten
Admin- Michelle
Romilly
GermanY
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wimpo and Waity-lazy going to France Empty Wimpo and Waity-lazy going to France

Post by GermanY Sat May 24, 2014 9:55 pm

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Wimpo and Waity-lazy going to France Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity-lazy going to France

Post by Romilly Sun May 25, 2014 6:44 pm

Wonder if its payback time for the paps?!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Wimpo and Waity-lazy going to France Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity-lazy going to France

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun May 25, 2014 6:50 pm

I hope so. How dare she go naked, so to be seen if walking past , then sue. I hope they gun for her. She is a biatch 1st degree on that. Not a nice bone in her slapper body.
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:45 pm

Just reading online. I see willy and his female are not due to attend anything until tomorrow, an afternoon tea party and the the commemeoration event. Hardly worth going, very telling not invited to anything else. Can she behave herself for that long. Wonder how close behind her the butt minder will be  Very Happy 
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:54 pm

Just a token appearance with not much opportunity to let the side down as long as she keeps her knickers on, mouth closed and doesn't do her maniacal grinning, head nodding and man hand flapping.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:58 pm

I am sure she told a stern warning about not upstaging the Queenie again
I wonder if Wasty got birthday knickers this year ? or maybe she didnt and hence why
sans underwear ?
Maybe the knicker allowance is for the right non purple paint at Amnerity Ville
Transylvania , Norfolk

Maybe we rename Cazzy Middbloom , Mortica and Gomez Midds
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:03 pm

It is just amazing that it has come to this with the freak that
Willy Boy has subjected the world to. We are waiting to see if she behaves? Can you believe this? This thing is so cray cray it's scary. Where are the little men in the white coats? She needs to be contained in an institution where she receives years of treatment. If not, it is going to get worse and worse. More and more situations. More embarrassment. She needs to be dealt with now not tomorrow.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:04 pm

It is just amazing that it has come to this with the freak that
Willy Boy has subjected the world to. We are waiting to see if she behaves? Can you believe this? This thing is so cray cray it's scary. Where are the little men in the white coats? She needs to be contained in an institution where she receives years of treatment. If not, it is going to get worse and worse. More and more situations. More embarrassment. She needs to be dealt with now not tomorrow.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:13 pm

I fully expect to see her surrounded not by her 9 RPO's but by 9 men in white coats!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:15 pm

Mark my words, it will come to that before it is all said and done.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:26 pm

9 RPO and one on ass duty..................
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:29 pm

This is just ridiculous.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:30 pm

Unless she has had death threats......that would not surprise me. I do not wish her dead , just retired to non public life and no royal privilages
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne-Elliot Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:09 am

I do wish she'd stay away from these events. My part of the South Coast has been teeming with military & D-Day events. Apparently she & Wimpo are having tea with the veterans today. I shudder to think what she'll say to these great men - "Fab beaches in Normandy, bet you got a great tan to show off when you returned home!"
Anne-Elliot
Anne-Elliot
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:21 pm

If you Google waity the only thing comes up is about the portrait - definitley the press is not making it all about her today thank the Lord although why ER decided waity should go at all is beyond me...and makes me wonder if she is not being edged out of the RF otherwise why take her to such a high profile/important event? I guess she has only been relegated to tea with veterans but that will still give her enough time to mess things up.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 pm

I have posted this on the Phil and Betty thread, it is a State Visit, but will post it here also.

@ Iamroyalty, your comment[

b] .... and makes me wonder if she is not being edged out of the RF otherwise why take her to such a high profile/important event? [/b]

I do think the duke and duchess of Do Nothing have been relegated well down the scale on this State Visit. With no disrespect to the Arromanches, they are as worthy as anyone else to be honoured on this day, but as I have noted below:

...duke and duchess of of Doing Nothing will be in France today, 6 June, and will meet veterans at a tea party in the town of Arromanches before attending the Commemoration of the 70th anniversary of the Normandy Landings at Gold Beach, Arromanches. So, a small token gesture of letting them appear? No invitation to the main State Celebration. Interesting to note.

I rather suspect that it is a token gesture to let them attend anything to do with this event at all. We must hope, with the apparent wind in France today, that there are no Marilyn moments with waity, that would just be too awful on this solemn day.

Some links from DM re the State Visit to France. The third link is so very moving.

I see also in the second link down camzilla escaped a Marilyn Moment! Thank goodness she had a dress on beneath her coat otherwise we would have seen a lot more. Not very fitting for the occasion.

No sign of wmpy and waity yet, thank goodness, especially if the wind blew up camzilla´s skirt, looked pretty breezy over there today. However, I did read that the duke and duchess of of Doing Nothing will be in France today, 6 June, and will meet veterans at a tea party in the town of Arromanches before attending the Commemoration of the 70th anniversary of the Normandy Landings at Gold Beach, Arromanches. So, a small token gesture of letting them appear? No invitation to the main State Celebration. Interesting to note.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2649650/Her-Majesty-dazzles-navy-cream-boards-Eurostar-Paris-not-makes-one-little-flower-girls-day.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2650563/A-royal-salute-fallen-heroes-D-Day-The-Queen-Duke-Edinburgh-join-Charles-Camilla-pay-respects.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2650417/Dawn-breaks-Longest-Day-Flags-fly-half-mast-beaches-Northern-France-70-years-ago-today-150-000-Allied-troops-mounted-biggest-amphibious-invasion-D-Day.html

On 6 June, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will meet veterans at a tea party in the town of Arromanches before attending the Commemoration of the 70th anniversary of the Normandy Landings at Gold Beach (Arromanches).

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:08 pm

Hmmmm, really seems as though they have been given a lesser engagement, and rightly so. Mishaps to be avoided at all costs today, and the butt minder can´t be behind her the whole time, look rather silly.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:13 pm

If she could get away with a quick flash, The Crotchbridge will do it.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:37 pm

Mirror seem to be on the ball. 2nd photo down, those poor pensioners are getting the waity loony look, never fails does she. I see in the Hello link she and willy boy have cold body language, and wasity looks as though she is interested in anything else but him.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/live-kate-middleton-d-day-70th-3654792

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2014060619204/kate-middleton-prince-william-d-day-anniversary/
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:44 pm

Looked at the DM. Loads of photos of waity, still looking gormless and disinterested. Interesting she is not with the senior royals at the main event. Those fillers and the botox are definitely losing their effect, and the jowls, drooping further by the day (waity not HM).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2650417/Dawn-breaks-Longest-Day-Flags-fly-half-mast-beaches-Northern-France-70-years-ago-today-150-000-Allied-troops-mounted-biggest-amphibious-invasion-D-Day.html
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:49 pm

In The Hello photos, both Willy and Waity are doing to crotch press.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:02 pm

Yes, I noticed that, awful isn´t it. And that fascinator, why not a hat for such a sombre occasion. Stalker heels as usual, and the coat is from the "Down Under" trip. Says they only arrived late afternoon, maybe flying off again after the ceremony. Nothing to hang around for is there. Seems odd when HM, chuck and their partners are there from 5-7 June. Maybe they don´t want waity in their group, can´t say I blame them.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:08 pm

Hat all wrong and those over the top hand gestures are beyond silly. I do wonder why is not advised what to do and what to wear ? put her in a head lock until she gets it through her thick head
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:32 pm

"Reenactment:  Shocked  Actors run in front of a big screen showing Winston Churchill (right), Franklin Roosevelt (centre) and Soviet leader Joseph Stalin (left). Other actors lay on the canvas, pretending to be dead, as part of the show".
Just can't believe it, what a farce, what hypocrisy if only they knew Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin, all psychopaths and two were crypto Jews and there they all are on the big screen as if they are great men.  

"It's is plain to see that something is wrong with the Royals. It is widely acknowledged that Edward VII was dissolute. If Hallet's claim that "the British Royal family are a subset of the Rothschild family and are utilized as part of the Rothschild business as a money-making venture to create war," it would explain King Edward VII's role in starting World War One.
The Black Prince Philip and Big ears sporting tons of medals that they have done nothing for. What an insult to the Veterans. Then we have Queenie the niece of Hitler. They don't give a da*m about the fallen. They need the next generations blood to be soaked in the earth for them. They are milking the situation, that's why we have so many pictures courtesy of the controlled media.  They are the very ones who keep the wars going!!!!!!
Vile Cameron and that psycho, murderer Obama sitting next to equally obnoxious Queenie.
Last, but not least the dreadful, cheap Fake Kate, 'look at me' probably thinking I'd love at night out at 'The Killing Kittens Venue' and a fix, but I have to keep up the act for the peasants.
 Evil or Very Mad
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:34 pm

Indie wrote:If she could get away with a quick flash, The Crotchbridge will do it.

Agree and it is written all over her face that she is suffering withdrawal symptoms!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next