Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waity-lazy engagements thread

+17
Iamroyalty
zozoi
juliet
Snaggle Bobcat
Dallasite
CarryingOn
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
PaulineB
Anne-Elliot
Spitfire
Anniecross
Romilly
CrystalEve
One of the Peasants
Rozel
Duquesa de Azúcar
21 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Waity-lazy engagements thread Empty Waity-lazy engagements thread

Post by GermanY Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:32 am

This will be when she does solo engagements or anything without Wimpo

Wl will be on June 10 Launch of America's cup in Greenwich

Wl will be on June 12 will attend a garden party at Buckingham palace

Wl will visit on June 18 Bletchley park- (poor birds fly away.to safety)

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Waity-lazy engagements thread Empty Re: Waity-lazy engagements thread

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:33 pm

The Do Nothing Duo.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:35 pm

Not exactly impressive is it. must be a holiday due. None of them will take more than an hour or two. Chauffeured thee and back. Bath run, clothes at the ready, hairdresser on hand, all she has to do is get the trowel out and put her make polyfilla on. Not exactly arduous is it.

Your ordinary wife and mother has to race around, get the child washed, dressed, fed, and ready to go to child minder. In between all that they have to shower, dress, throw some light make up on, grab something from the freezer to defrost for dinner, plus feed the cat, put the dishes in the dishwasher or sink, plus whatever else needs doing, put the child in the car, take to child minder, drive to work. Phew, day´s work done already. Reverse the whole procedure for the return home in the evening, plus cook dinner, throw laundry in the machine, and etc etc etc. Now that is a hard day.

Waity does not know she is born, and still she thinks she is hard done by. Meanwhile, all those hardworking mums pay their taxes to help provide this wast of space with a lazy life. Is that fair? NO.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:05 pm

Life is never fair.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:53 pm

I see old willy boy went to centrepoint up north today. Trouble landing the helicopter - ha ha.

Comments are few and not overly good, entertainment value. Seems not much of a crowd turn out either. Oh, and willy mid loves Morrisons pasta - do we believe that girls, nope  lol! 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2648494/The-Duke-Cambridge-reveals-loves-Coldplay-Morrisons-Value-pasta-school-visit.html
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:53 pm

^Thanks for the information.He can play the Diana card for so long I think people are just tired of him and his lazy wife.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:26 pm

One of the posters in article wrote: King Harry for King!  king 
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:42 pm

He was only there about an hour or so, hardly worth going was it. Seems the crowds were small, must have forgotten to bus in the pensions, bribe them with a morning cuppa and a choccy biccy  affraid 
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:45 pm

On June 5 isn't Waity going to Yorkshire today?If she is wait for the same ol DM article on what she wore same garbage for what 3 years now.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:57 am

Snow Kitten wrote:He was only there about an hour or so, hardly worth going was it.  Seems the crowds were small, must have forgotten to bus in the pensions, bribe them with a morning cuppa and a choccy biccy  affraid 

Tea and biscuit, oh sister, you would had to pay me some cash to get me to go and fake the funk and act all happy. I find it interesting that Harry's private visit got all kinds of good press and comments, but the future Stinker, err King gets zip, zilch, nadda  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:46 am

Hi One of the Peasants.  Seems the once upon a time golden boy has fallen from his pedestal and the gold has not just tarnished but worn off.  Nobody seems that interested in him any more do they.  His problem appears to be that his only interest in life is himself and his own leisure activities, anything else is an inconvenience to him. People sense his disinterest.  Law of attraction, you get back what you give out.  Bet he wishes he was off hunting with Jecca in South Africa.  I think that was what this gap year was for.  unfortunately the political climate in SA seems to have put the lid on that.

I agree with you, you could not pay me enough to attend one of willy´s visits, would rather run a mile in the other direction  -  more beneficial to my health!  lol!
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:00 pm

Noticed that the Red Cross Garden Party we were told she would attend on 14th June has been removed from her diary - wonder why?

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:56 pm

Was it ever in her diary. Sometimes they do not actually put them in. Can understand why if they have pulled her after yesterday, not a sterling performance was it.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:31 pm

I think it was in  her diary but can't remember where I saw she was going to GP - will post if I can find

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:06 pm

Kate goes solo: Aww  Sad  it's no accident we will all see lots of pictures of 'Killing Kittens Katy', inanely grinning, botox style or is it lobotomised style or could it be heroin withdrawal, smiling, symptoms, accompanied with spurts of inappropriate laughter at the wrong times? She has to appear without without Limp William Wimpo, as it's all part of a carefully choreographed Royal masterplan to fool the public that she is a wonderful addition to the House of Horrors.  Rolling Eyes Either way, boy oh boy we are all in for a visual treat! just can't wait, can you?
I'm feeling decidedly  pale right now!
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:22 pm

I do actually wonder if the RF have actually washed their hands of her and her flashing nether regions! They are very inclined to close ranks and support each other generally but must realise that she is a total lost cause.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:38 am

I agree Romilly - hopefully this is a sign of things to come

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:19 am

If you look on the Monarchy website for wiaty's future engagments there are none listed for June or July whereas we were told she would be doing 3 (Visit to National Maritime Museum June 10th, Garden Party 12th and Bletchley June 18th). I'm getting all excited about what this might mean (the beinning of waityout) but on the other hand it could be that the surrogate's pregnant again so waity has to have her diary clear so she can have HG

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:31 am

Always hidden agendas!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:51 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:If you look on the Monarchy website for wiaty's future engagments there are none listed for June or July whereas we were told she would be doing 3 (Visit to National Maritime Museum June 10th, Garden Party 12th and Bletchley June 18th).  I'm getting all excited about what this might mean (the beinning of waityout) but on the other hand it could be that the surrogate's pregnant again so waity has to have her diary clear so she can have HG

Laughing Laughing  Oh yes, HG. Doubt she even knows what it is like. Sometimes the events do not go on the royal diary, so not getting my hopes up too high girls. Probably we will see her gurning mug at all three events, they have to let her out sometimes!

But, the burning question is - what will she get wrong. France it was that fascinator, the gurning, the looking bored, the examining her finger nails whilst others appeared to be singing. She just never seems to learn does she.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:01 pm

The Viper has not programmed her WaityBot thoroughly. She needs to get a hold of her and give a complete tuneup.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:25 pm

Unfortunately she just hasn't got it and never will have no matter how many times she is 'tuned'' or has Princess lessons. She has no charm, charisma, warmth, empathy, intelligence or anything else. This has now become apparent to the whole world who only know her for her flashing of lady bits and inappropriate behaviour not to forget the disasterous surrogacy.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:01 pm

I can't believe that this lazy and indolent bag of bones is going to Bletchley Park! It's an absolute insult to the memory of those amazing code-breakers and others boffins that she is being allowed to sully their memory. Does she have a clue - or does she even care - about BP's contribution to the winning of WW2? I have read many books about BP and the extraordinary people who worked there and, IMO, it's too much to expect that she will show even a glimmer of interest in the history of BP. She probably thinks that BP is a theme park near Milton Keynes!!

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:38 pm

Remember that rich kid that grabbed onto a British flag and swung himself on the Cenotaph???  Cathy reminds me of that.  The kid said he had no idea what he was on or what it was.  Just going through life, everyone owes him, never mind the sacrifice or the people who made the modern day Great Britain.  Nah, not important, Cathy, no need to do any prior research, nah.....

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01783/CGCenotaph_1783409c.jpg
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:54 pm

One of the Peasants wrote:Remember that rich kid that grabbed onto a British flag and swung himself on the Cenotaph???  Cathy reminds me of that.  The kid said he had no idea what he was on or what it was.  Just going through life, everyone owes him, never mind the sacrifice or the people who made the modern day Great Britain.  Nah, not important, Cathy, no need to do any prior research, nah.....

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01783/CGCenotaph_1783409c.jpg

I had a look at the pic and whilst I don't agree with his antics I see nothing 'Glorious' about being dead, many widowed and orphaned for the royals and bankers who instigated all the bloodshed and wars in the first place! Waity Katy is just another tool to be used by them to suit their own, evil agendas. They are far bigger, disrespectful, hypocrites than the rich kid.   Sad 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next