Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waity-lazy engagements thread

+17
Iamroyalty
zozoi
juliet
Snaggle Bobcat
Dallasite
CarryingOn
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
PaulineB
Anne-Elliot
Spitfire
Anniecross
Romilly
CrystalEve
One of the Peasants
Rozel
Duquesa de Azúcar
21 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Waity-lazy engagements thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Waity-lazy engagements thread

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:11 am

Does anyone think it odd that according to the Monarchy offiial website, which publishes upcoming engagment details for senior members of the RF, waity is not doing anything for next 2 months yet she was at Greenwich yesterday?  I wonder if the RF are havng to play it by ear so to speak with her so don't give advance publicity - obviously the people organising the event would know she is supposed to be coming but if us plebs don't know then we won't be aware of how many are cancelled.  IMO waity probably has serious health issues - there have been so many gaffs and increasing public dismay at her laziness and unsuitability for the role; maybe she has been given "an talking to " and told that to remain a member of the RF she has to work and behave properly and she can't hack it and is going into melt-down - if it's a good day she will be wheeled out to wherever she is supposed to be and if not the engagment will be discreetly cancelled with an appropriate excuse given to the organisers.  The only problem with that is that if this happens too often word will get around amongst charities etc and she won't be invited anymore.

I posted on the DM but no show as yet!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2649715/A-glamorous-Duchess-Cambridge-launches-Britains-bid-glory-Americas-Cup-little-help-Sir-Ben-Ainslie.html

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne-Elliot Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:30 am

Anne-Elliot
Anne-Elliot
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:36 am

Anne would be more suitable for anything than waity

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:40 pm

This KM woman always has the bad luck to be photographed with her mouth opened or she is always doing that.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:23 pm

Constantly fooling with her damn fake hair. I guess she does it because she can't believe she has it. With all of her dieting, more than likely, she's balder than Prince Clench Jaw Baldy.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:27 pm

IamRoyalty - I think the reason it wasn't in the Court Circular was because they probably weren't sure if she would actually be going or not as she is so flakey. Some awful pics of her with open mouth, prominent underbite, flyaway hair and mean expressions. I love the one of Eugenie looking up at her silly fascinator thinking 'not again'. Rumour has it from the inside is that she wears those silly things because she looks like a man in drag with a proper hat.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne-Elliot Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:40 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:This  KM woman always has the bad luck to be photographed with her mouth opened or she is always doing that.

Mouth open & knicker-less is her default position - has to be available to Wimpo at all times! Wink 
Anne-Elliot
Anne-Elliot
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:20 pm

The DM full link. Love the way they say chatting away to Eugenie, who looks as though her eyes are elsewhere, as for her chatting to Anne, not even looking at wasity. They do make up a load of drivel. What about pregnant with twins gossip - must be hiding them under that hat.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2654019/Happy-birthday-Prince-Philip-The-Duke-Edinburgh-celebrates-93-years-royal-salute-garden-party-Queen-glamorous-Duchess-Cambridge.html
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:22 pm

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:27 pm

At the Royal Maritime Musieum.

Jeepers the frock is 160 pounds, bit cheap, Jaeger. Doesn´t fit well, and the hair and face, dreadful

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2649715/A-glamorous-Duchess-Cambridge-launches-Britains-bid-glory-Americas-Cup-little-help-Sir-Ben-Ainslie.html
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:17 pm

Anne-Elliot ROTFLMAO at your comment!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:37 am

Is the Daily Mail photoshopping her body to make it look fuller or is the padding of her dress? In France she looked sickly thin even her face now in the new pictures she looks bigger healthier what gives?

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:17 am

Just relooking at the Museum photos, this one caught my eye

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/10/article-2649715-1EA162A400000578-552_470x685.jpg

Hairy arms, a fine down. Doesn´t she look dreadful in it too. I do know, from a friend who was bordering on anorexic, that their body hair grows more to try and keep them warm.

Their hair becomes dry and their skin scaly and even hairy as the body tries to keep itself warm because it has no fat.

Read more on FamilyEducation: http://life.familyeducation.com/eating-disorders/anorexia/35885.html#ixzz34JgMV1kI

Just what is that stupid female trying to do to herself. Pathetic really.

GermanY, she looked very thin at the garden party at BP. I also think the DM have taken to photoshopping her again, maybe the above photo was forgotten, or maybe they did not photoshop that one on purpose. You never know with the DM, they change their minds like the weather. If she gets any thinner she will snap. Is it worth it? No, it certainly is not, if she thinks it makes her look attractive then she is wrong, it makes her look even more masculine than ever.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:08 pm

You are right Snow Kitten. The skinnier she gets the more man like she becomes. Her head and her man hands appear larger and larger. I don't think she can talk to another person without all of that gesticulating with her man hands. She is constantly slinging those things about. Looks quite abnormal and odd. Romilly, your comment above, that she wears fascinators because she thinks that she looks manly in a proper hat. Well, she looks like a freakish transvestite with the ridiculous fascinators perched on her large potato head. They emphasize her bulbous nose and her oversized underbite. And with that mane of fake hair strewn about.....God, what a hot mess. She looks like a male escapee from an insane asylum that got a hold of a wig, makeup and clown clothes and is running amuck.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne-Elliot Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:22 pm

LOL at your description of Wasty Indie!   Captures her perfectly! Smile
Anne-Elliot
Anne-Elliot
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:50 pm

Oh Indie, you do make me laugh, agree with A-E, your discription fits waity to a tee, so very apt. She really is ugly, but then if you look at the rest of that family they are not attractive either - flat face, ma, squirrel beard, and pa is pretty gross and creepy too. YHou couldn´t dream up a family like them could you  What a Face 
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:35 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:Oh Indie, you do make me laugh, agree with A-E, your discription fits waity to a tee,  so very apt. She really is ugly, but then if you look at the rest of that family they are not attractive either  -  flat face, ma, squirrel beard, and pa is pretty gross and creepy too.  YHou couldn´t dream up a family like them could you  What a Face 

Adams family Mark II??

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:33 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:
Snow Kitten wrote:Oh Indie, you do make me laugh, agree with A-E, your discription fits waity to a tee,  so very apt. She really is ugly, but then if you look at the rest of that family they are not attractive either  -  flat face, ma, squirrel beard, and pa is pretty gross and creepy too.  YHou couldn´t dream up a family like them could you  What a Face 

Adams family Mark II??

KM when she was a baby in the crib:
http://www.addamsfamily.com/addams/what.jpg

On her way to meet guests at the Queen's Garden Tea Party:
http://www.scifiupdates.com/home/images/stories/TV/Addams_Family/Cousin_It_005.jpg
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:44 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:
Iamroyalty wrote:

Adams family Mark II??

KM when she was a baby in the crib:
http://www.addamsfamily.com/addams/what.jpg

On her way to meet guests at the Queen's Garden Tea Party:
http://www.scifiupdates.com/home/images/stories/TV/Addams_Family/Cousin_It_005.jpg

Crumbs, I heard of the 'mantle of darkness', but even in the crib still hiding behind her false mantle!
 Laughing   Laughing
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:58 am

Oh yes, The Slutter is definitely Cousin It now with that expensive fake hair strewn about that she can't keep her hands out of. Stupid woman.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:38 am

^Could it be she's always touching it to feel if it's in place?.It's a big habit with her she's always touching it looks so damn immature too- especially for a 30 something that looks 20 years older.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:10 pm

Oops, posted something in the wrong thread. Now in Willy engagements thread. Sorry.

Last edited by Rozel on Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne-Elliot Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:19 pm

Right, so a repeat of the Olympics. Hogging the best seats & Wasty flirting with the athletes, all under the guise of 'Games Ambassadors'. Give me strength.
Anne-Elliot
Anne-Elliot
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:57 pm

Anne-Elliot wrote:Right, so a repeat of the Olympics.  Hogging the best seats & Wasty flirting with the athletes, all under the guise of 'Games Ambassadors'.    Give me strength.

Yet more endless, media trivia to promote this parasitical hodgepodge family, no doubt to distract from the real issues at hand! Wimpo, Killing Kittens Katy and Henry H. are going to join other senior members of Royal Family at the Commonwealth Games. Hopefully no one will bother waving their Union Jacks.  clown 

This face swap of 'big baby Wimpo is hoot!  clown 

http://www.funnyordie.com/pictures/4babb3c372/royal-family-faceswap-proves-prince-william-is-a-big-baby
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next