Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wimpo and Waity-lazy going to France

+10
Rozel
GingerBeau46
Iamroyalty
Anne-Elliot
PaulineB
Indie
Snow Kitten
Admin- Michelle
Romilly
GermanY
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wimpo and Waity-lazy going to France - Page 2 Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity-lazy going to France

Post by GermanY Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:20 am

If you notice she was wearing a short dress or skirt underneath that blue coat no long skirts for the tramp.The pics they showed of her smiling and the old people also smiling with her what a propaganda like she's so appealing what the heck was she talking to them about this woman who has never worked in her entire life.The queen looked awful that bright green color while others wore dark who's dressing her.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Wimpo and Waity-lazy going to France - Page 2 Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity-lazy going to France

Post by Anniecross Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:35 am

Yes, I noticed the short dress too, she is so in love with her legs that she has to show them somehow.

Agree, the pea/lime green coat wasn't the Queen's best colour but she probably didn't want to be outshone by Kate who usually tries to steal the limelight - remember that awful red cockatoo outfit for the Jubilee barge trip?!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:37 am

Oh, yes, remember that outfit vividly. Looked dreadful, she stood out like a rotting tomato.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:19 pm

She thought she looked so hot and gorg at The Jubilee. Strutting about in her hooker red slutter outfit upstaging the Queen like she was the greatest thing to hit the 21st century ever.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:39 pm

Oh dear. Surfing for France piccies of waity and look what I find on a French site. I supposed if you can´t twirl fiddle with your hair you have to find something else to do when bored. Wonder what she was doing. Looked as bored as anything, always true to form is wasty.

http://www.purepeople.com/article/kate-middleton-en-france-emue-au-d-day-pour-sa-premiere-visite-officielle_a142683/16#17
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:56 pm

WTF !!! Does she call this a hairstyle - she really does have no idea. give me money etc and I'll show her how it's done!! Trouble is I don't want the horse that would go with it
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/06/article-2650886-1E8940A300000578-502_634x835.jpg

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:54 pm

Looks as though she did it herself, if she didn´t then I would sack the hairdresser. The rubber band type thing is very obvious, and that ridiculous hat, looks even worse from the back than the front and side, and they are bad enough. The hair looking a lot lighter at the back, is she trying to look like Princess Diana? Big failure if she is. Anyway, she should not be trying to ride on PD´s coat tails, PD was upper echelons, waity isn´t even on the scale.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:16 am

Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:21 pm

OMG - look at the huuuuuge crowds - am surprised the barrier could hold them back - and where were all the RPO's needed to protect the fragile being called waity?

http://i0.wp.com/i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/06/article-2650417-1E890AE600000578-239_964x572.jpg?resize=964%2C572

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:21 pm

Laughing Laughing  Looking at that photo, the side on view, it looks as though she has a huge rhino horn sticking out of the top of her head  lol! 
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:23 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:Oh dear.  Surfing for France piccies of waity and look what I find on a French site.  I supposed if you can´t twirl fiddle with your hair you have to find something else to do when bored.  Wonder what she was doing.  Looked as bored as anything, always true to form is wasty.

http://www.purepeople.com/article/kate-middleton-en-france-emue-au-d-day-pour-sa-premiere-visite-officielle_a142683/16#17

The face of someone who has no interests or passions in life. She lives day by day and hour by hour. I bet this gal could not tell you the last time she truly lived. I think the marriage is destroying the last remnants of soul, happiness and hope in her. The light is off.
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:27 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:OMG - look at the huuuuuge crowds - am surprised the barrier could hold them back - and where were all the RPO's needed to protect the fragile being called waity?

http://i0.wp.com/i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/06/article-2650417-1E890AE600000578-239_964x572.jpg?resize=964%2C572

I wonder if someone offered free brioche for a year to get just those people to come by. I wouldn't just show up for these to idiots either.
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:56 pm

It's amazing that she has the gall to show her face anywhere.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:09 pm

I watched these ceremonies on my TV and they were moving beyond words. Along with Prince Dopey, this woman was a Guest of Honour at a hugely significant memorial to thousands of young British men who lost their lives in the cause of freedom. Yet, she appears to have neither awareness nor empathy nor any kind of intellectual grasp as to what unfolded on those beaches 70 years ago; she looks completely and utterly dead and bored to tears with the whole event. IMO and as seen before at other functions, she is just going through the motions and can't wait to escape. A dreadful choice of wife for a future King - the sooner she is removed from The House of Windsor, the better because she will never, ever cut the mustard. In fact, the sooner she and PW sling in their consecutive towels, the better for the UK as they are thoroughly unlikeable people!

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:22 pm

Looking forward to the day Spitfire, looking forward to it.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:50 pm

Indie wrote:It's amazing that she has the gall to show her face anywhere.

Makes a change from showing her crotch or bum Smile 

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2