Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you think the surrogate for Prince George was?

+2
CrystalEve
Indie
6 posters

Go down

Who do you think the surrogate for Prince George was? Empty Who do you think the surrogate for Prince George was?

Post by Indie Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:48 pm

There are many theories about the surrogate for George. Who do you think it was? Who do you think the sperm and egg donors were?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Who do you think the surrogate for Prince George was? Empty Re: Who do you think the surrogate for Prince George was?

Post by CrystalEve Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:54 pm

A 'Fogle' egg and 'Rothschild' sperm. farao 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Who do you think the surrogate for Prince George was? Empty Re: Who do you think the surrogate for Prince George was?

Post by PaulineB Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:01 pm

I agree and the deep chocolate brown eyes a giveaway.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:15 pm

Which Rothschild?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:17 am

Indie wrote:Which Rothschild?

Alexandre de Rothschild, who turned 33 years old December 3, 2012.
 bounce 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:48 am

CrystalEve, why him out of all the Rothschilds? Because he's young?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:49 am

If The Viper organized this and not the RF, then it would not have been a Rothschild. Any thoughts?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:23 am

I think if it was a Rothschild then the royals would not have a problem with it at all.  The "pregnancy" would have been carried out with great detail and planning, none of the mistakes we saw, like deflating and moving bumps would have been allowed. The whole thing would have been done with military precision, leaving no margin for error.  The Rothschilds also have a hand in controlling the media.  So why have all these detrimental leaks been forthcoming in the press, they would never have been allowed to be printed a couple of years ago.

Why the low key christening, unheard of, so few royals.  I never bought the excuse that willy boy did not invite them, or that they had previous engagements.  HM fitted the christening in between public engagements  -  one in the morning and one post the christening.  Another date could have been allocated, surely.  When asked about the kid Princess Anne responded it was nothing to do with her. Strange reply.  Why not lovely news, delighted for them.

As has been catalogued, as we all know, so many odd things that do not add up, from start to finish.  Not a Rothschild operation, too amateurish.  I may well be wrong and this is only my opinion, others may well have differing ideas, all worth putting into the melting pot.  It is amazing what can come out when many heads put together and contribute into a discussion, bringing different angles in, and suddenly, daylight is seen.  I know there are other ideas on parentage, and all worth considering in my view.  The kid may well let us know himself as he grows older, by looking exactly like one of his bio parents. The eyes right now tell us who his parents are not, maybe his features will tell us who his parents are in a few years time  -  if the public get to see him again, he is well hidden right now.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:33 am

Indie wrote:CrystalEve, why him out of all the Rothschilds? Because he's young?

Yes, he's still young and married to Olivia Bordeaux-Groult, but I'm just speculating here. When he joined the family business he became the the seventh generation of a banking dynasty that can be traced to the 18th century. His cousin James works at a Washington D.C. private investment and advisory firm.
Alexandre de Rothschild's "family, especially on his French side, has invested much to build and support modern Israel. This public news release about the Rothschild anointed heir is well outside the normal realm of the usual family secrecy and its timing is highly interesting. This could be our first good look at the future "leader of the world".
 albino  
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:34 pm

He could well be CrystalEve, timing is everything with that family. I personally just can´t see him being the donor, mainly because of how it was all so amateurish. The Rothschilds would have had every i dotted and t crossed, no collapsing foam bumps, high heels, the whole fake pregnancy thing would have been undertaken in a very professional way. From the conception to the delivery, the whole thing would have run smoothly and like clockwork. Plus with ma involved, I really don´t think the Rothschilds would have allowed that.

I could be very wrong, of course, just my take on it. Possibly, had the royals been in on it all and the choice of a donor, then I feel sure it would have been a Rothchild donor, no doubt about that, so much Rothschild already in the royal bloodline. But the whole attitude of the whole royal family, from HM/PP downwards, does not look good with regard to that kid. It is obvious they do not consider him "one of theirs", which they would if a Rothschild.

Those reasons throw me off the scent of any Rothschild donor. No seeing the kid, no ma crowing about and having piccies taken, the royal family with little to zero interest, the body language between the "happy parents".

Be great to find out for sure wouldn´t it just who is the daddy. Fun speculating though, and one of us has to be right. Don´t mind who is right as long as we find out.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:46 pm

The plot thickens and deepens, eh!  Suspect 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:08 pm

Oh yes, doesn´t it just  Suspect 
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:21 pm

Hi Rozel, Tend to agree with your post. All too amateurish for the Rothschilds and certainly no attention to detail as would be the case with the R´s. I sense this was ma´s solution to waity not being able to get pregnant. Trouble is, with trying to carry out such a monumental fraud on the public, the whole plan has to be thought through properly, with a very close eye to every last detail, including genetics and eye colours, facial looks, etc. Seems she never got past producing "a baby" for waity to flash to the world, irrespective of genetics, skin tones or features. It was a baby she wanted, end of. Any normal people would have honed up on how a pregnant woman walked, how she looked, center of gravity, etc. etc. None of that appears to have been done. A very sloppy operation indeed with a very flawed plan.

Several candidates for the bio parents, just a case of paring them together. True, as the kid grows and his true features develop then we will get a better idea - in a manner of speaking he will be telling us himself, by default what his bio parentage is.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:10 pm

Agree GB, his genetics will out, as with the brown eyes. Be interesting to see exactly who he does look like. Won´t be too difficult to work out, in fact many of us have our ideas already, and they pretty well fit in.

Who was the surrogate?  Several contenders I suppose.  As it happens, a couple of friends of mine are convinced ma was the surrogate and to this day will not be shifted on that front.  I did note she was missing in action from end April until Wimbledon, where she looked a lot fuller figured and totally exhausted.  We were getting bombarded by photos of flat faced pipster during that period, wondering now if that was a smoke screen.  Her piccies on the Lindo Wing steps made me do a double take, she looked more like a woman who had not long delivered, full bosom and large, protruding stomach which she appeared to be trying to disguise with a full skirted frock.  Not impossible she was the surrogate, not impossible at all.  Maybe worth throwing into the equation, maybe not.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:04 pm

I'm with you Snow Kitten on this one. I think to lock down the whole secrecy of the surrogacy, The Viper, took it upon herself to carry the sprog. It very well could have been her egg and Creepy Mike's sperm. IVF. Lovely thought. A 100% Middleton on the throne. Fester is busting his gut at the thought of it. Too bad for them that we figured out their little scheme.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:57 pm

Well Indie, it does not fit in with the whispers you have heard are doing the rounds in London right now.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down