Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Harry going to marry a gold digger too

+11
PaulineB
GingerBeau46
Romilly
One of the Peasants
CrystalEve
Duquesa de Azúcar
Cloggy
Royal Lowness
Tess
Indie
Admin- Michelle
15 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Is Harry going to marry a gold digger too Empty Is Harry going to marry a gold digger too

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue May 20, 2014 12:21 am

Cressie gone, so who is next ? Is he as bad at picking women as Wimpo
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Is Harry going to marry a gold digger too Empty Re: Is Harry going to marry a gold digger too

Post by Indie Tue May 20, 2014 12:44 pm

I hope he doesn't.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Is Harry going to marry a gold digger too Empty Re: Is Harry going to marry a gold digger too

Post by Tess Tue May 20, 2014 7:39 pm

I really don't think he will. Look at the photos from his tour this week. This guy has more balls than wimpo. He used to call waity 'the limpet' Would love to know what he calls her family behind closed doors!! Knowing his sense of humour, I bet it was Harry that coined the 'doors to manual' moniker for Carol(e)

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Lowness Wed May 21, 2014 8:43 pm

Henry is 30 on 15th September this year. I think it is really time that he started behaving in a mature manner.

Charles was referred to as "the world's most eligible bachelor" (what a load of old nonsense that was), when Lady Diana was earmarked for him right from the early days of her (oh too short) life, but Henry seems to have no such accolade bestowed upon him by the mainstream media.

I don't think that he is likely to find good wife material at one of his drunken orgies.

Suspect 
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloggy Wed May 21, 2014 9:47 pm

I think Harry will marry someone worse than Wiaty. Anything Willy can do , I can do better ( crappy wife )

Cloggy
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Thu May 22, 2014 6:18 am

Royal Lowness wrote:Henry is 30 on 15th September this year. I think it is really time that he started behaving in a mature manner.

Charles was referred to as "the world's most eligible bachelor" (what a load of old nonsense that was), when Lady Diana was earmarked for him right from the early days of her (oh too short) life, but Henry seems to have no such accolade bestowed upon him by the mainstream media.

I don't think that he is likely to find good wife material at one of his drunken orgies.

Suspect 

It's interesting to see the difference in Harry as he approaches 30 and willy (approaching 32)

Harry
Relishing his official visits
Confident
Relaxed with people
Photogenic
Natural and effortless at working a crowd

Willy
Jaw clenching
Looks as if he'd rather be anywhere else
Stilted
Awkward
Not photogenic
Cannot work a crowd
Looks sulky

Can we add to the list at all?

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Sat May 24, 2014 5:13 pm

Tess I agree with your list 100 % I love you 
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sat May 24, 2014 5:22 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:Tess I agree with your list 100 % I love you 

Like a Star @ heaven 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sat May 24, 2014 6:47 pm

Tess wrote:
It's interesting to see the difference in Harry as he approaches 30 and willy (approaching 32)

Harry
Confident
Relaxed with people
Photogenic

Willy
Jaw clenching
Stilted
Awkward
Not photogenic
Cannot work a crowd
Looks sulky

Henry H,      Willy C.
Spirited            Dull
Forthright         Sneaky
  Razz
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sat May 24, 2014 7:08 pm

CrystalEve wrote:
Tess wrote:

Harry
Confident
Relaxed with people
Photogenic

Willy
Jaw clenching
Stilted
Awkward
Not photogenic
Cannot work a crowd
Looks sulky

Henry H,      Willy C.
Spirited            Dull
Forthright         Sneaky
  Razz

Good ones  Like a Star @ heaven 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat May 24, 2014 9:39 pm

I hope not for his sake.There is some spark to him that the rest of the RF doesn't have even with his bad taste in women and drinking habit.Which he should keep in check.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Sat May 24, 2014 9:47 pm

Sweet Harry deserves a woman that loves him.
 queen 
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sat May 24, 2014 9:50 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:Sweet Harry deserves a woman that loves him.
 queen 

He absolutely does DoS.... Harry for King  cheers 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Sat May 24, 2014 9:54 pm

Tess wrote:
 queen 

Can we make him a two time King? I love Harry! farao 
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sat May 24, 2014 9:54 pm

GermanY wrote:I hope not for his sake.There is some spark to him that the rest of the RF doesn't have even with his bad taste in women and drinking habit.Which he should keep in check.

100% agree. The difference in how Harry behaves during engagements and willy 'sulky no want to be here' Cambridge, couldn't be more different. He has the 'va va voom' that Diana had. Not sure about his taste in women...I was rooting for Cress

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sat May 24, 2014 9:55 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:
Tess wrote:
 queen 

Can we make him a two time King? I love Harry! farao 

So I remember DoS....Harry can be King of our forum  bounce 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Sat May 24, 2014 9:56 pm

Tess wrote:
GermanY wrote:I hope not for his sake.There is some spark to him that the rest of the RF doesn't have even with his bad taste in women and drinking habit.Which he should keep in check.

100% agree. The difference in how Harry behaves during engagements and willy 'sulky no want to be here' Cambridge, couldn't be more different. He has the 'va va voom' that Diana had.  Not sure about his taste in women...I was rooting for Cress

Indeed! the Va Va VOOM in male form oh yea!!! he he he he farao
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Sun May 25, 2014 3:55 pm

Tess wrote:
Royal Lowness wrote:Henry is 30 on 15th September this year. I think it is really time that he started behaving in a mature manner.

Suspect 

Harry
Confident
Relaxed with people
Photogenic

Willy
Jaw clenching
Stilted
Awkward
Not photogenic
Cannot work a crowd
Looks sulky

As much as I want to agree with this, and I do to a point, I don't think it is Harry's good points we should be looking at, they can only help him. I have mentioned this on other forums, but I think this guy has a lot of damage and a lot of baggage from his childhood, he just acted out differently than Bill. I think Harry always has his finger on the self-destruct button. I also do not think Vegas will be the worst of what he can do. I look at his friends and while they are getting married, I think he still has some class A enablers around him and as much as I think he is far more down to Earth than Bill, I also know that Harry is definitely a product of his world and that is privilege, snobbery and an uncanny understanding what the "sacrifice" needed to make the gravy train survive. The fact that at his age he does not seem either capable, willing to even slightly improve on his choice of women says to me, don't hold your breath ladies. He does not surround himself with quality women. Unless he is on an official engagement he does not do cultural things, and God knows London is chocked full of them, nor is he around the smart, savvy, driven women. He is still a Windsor and those are hard genes to fight. He is lucky to be born and of age during the age of social media. I truly believe if he had to live by past standards where you really were held accountable and he had a Vegas and Bouji's he would have been herded off out of the spotlight a longtime ago and this thread would be very different.
Yes, as much as I want to agree with this, and I do to a point, I don't think it is Harry's good points we should be looking at, they can only help him, it is his negatives that can and will drag him down to oblivion. I can't see Bill allowing him to have something better than him, so as much as it pains me, I am voting for the poster who said he will likely do worse.  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad 
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sun May 25, 2014 4:02 pm

One of the Peasants wrote:
Tess wrote:

Suspect 

Harry
Confident
Relaxed with people
Photogenic

Willy
Jaw clenching
Stilted
Awkward
Not photogenic
Cannot work a crowd
Looks sulky

As much as I want to agree with this, and I do to a point, I don't think it is Harry's good points we should be looking at, they can only help him.  I have mentioned this on other forums, but I think this guy has a lot of damage and a lot of baggage from his childhood, he just acted out differently than Bill.  I think Harry always has his finger on the self-destruct button.  I also do not think Vegas will be the worst of what he can do.  I look at his friends and while they are getting married, I think he still has some class A enablers around him and as much as I think he is far more down to Earth than Bill, I also know that Harry is definitely a product of his world and that is privilege, snobbery and an uncanny understanding what the "sacrifice" needed to make the gravy train survive.  The fact that at his age he does not seem either capable, willing to even slightly improve on his choice of women says to me, don't hold your breath ladies.  He does not surround himself with quality women.  Unless he is on an official engagement he does not do cultural things, and God knows London is chocked full of them, nor is he around the smart, savvy, driven women.  He is still a Windsor and those are hard genes to fight.  He is lucky to be born and of age during the age of social media.  I truly believe if he had to live by past standards where you really were held accountable and he had a Vegas and Bouji's he would have been herded off out of the spotlight a longtime ago and this thread would be very different.  
Yes, as much as I want to agree with this, and I do to a point, I don't think it is Harry's good points we should be looking at, they can only help him, it is his negatives that can and will drag him down to oblivion.  I can't see Bill allowing him to have something better than him, so as much as it pains me, I am voting for the poster who said he will likely do worse.   Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad   

Like a Star @ heaven The whole point of a forum is for debate...I see things in a certain way that many will not agree with!! I hope that Harry has his self destructive side under control..I doubt it..but neither did Diana.

Harry reminds me more of his mother than Willy. Yes, he has the self destructive side that she fought against all of her life. But he still has the Vava voom that is sadly lacking in willy...Give me Harry over the sulking boy any day  Very Happy 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Sun May 25, 2014 4:05 pm

^
Tess,
I hope your right and I agree, Harry at least on the surface is 1000x better than Billy Basher.
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sun May 25, 2014 4:27 pm

One of the Peasants wrote:^
Tess,
I hope your right and I agree, Harry at least on the surface is 1000x better than Billy Basher.  

He certainly appears more enthusiastic and engaged... But then so would a pea.. lol! 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun May 25, 2014 5:20 pm

I think both Wimpo and the Scrag end will chase off any female. Regardless of needing or deserving, he will get scraps.
I think both those boys are damaged and need a shrink
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Mon May 26, 2014 8:57 pm

Admin wrote:I think both Wimpo and the Scrag end will chase off any female. Regardless of needing or deserving, he will get scraps.

I now believe that Cathy's nasty cooch will cause just about any half decent gal to think, she is too good for that family, and she will be correct.  Any wife of Ginge will either have to join her in the parade of booty baring or she will be called a prude and uppity because we do not see her cooch.  Poor Ginge, the tea leaves are not optimistic.
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon May 26, 2014 8:58 pm

I think the tea leaves need to be hemp
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 9:00 pm

One of the Peasants wrote:
Admin wrote:I think both Wimpo and the Scrag end will chase off any female. Regardless of needing or deserving, he will get scraps.

I now believe that Cathy's nasty cooch will cause just about any half decent gal to think, she is too good for that family, and she will be correct.  Any wife of Ginge will either have to join her in the parade of booty baring or she will be called a prude and uppity because we do not see her cooch.  Poor Ginge, the tea leaves are not optimistic.

ROTFLMAO..... See you've got your snark back OOTP  Very Happy 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next