Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Harry going to marry a gold digger too

+11
PaulineB
GingerBeau46
Romilly
One of the Peasants
CrystalEve
Duquesa de Azúcar
Cloggy
Royal Lowness
Tess
Indie
Admin- Michelle
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Is Harry going to marry a gold digger too - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Harry going to marry a gold digger too

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 9:01 pm

Admin wrote:I think the tea leaves need to be hemp

lol! 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Is Harry going to marry a gold digger too - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Harry going to marry a gold digger too

Post by CrystalEve Wed May 28, 2014 11:02 pm

Tess wrote:
GermanY wrote:I hope not for his sake.There is some spark to him that the rest of the RF doesn't have even with his bad taste in women and drinking habit.Which he should keep in check.

100% agree. The difference in how Harry behaves during engagements and willy 'sulky no want to be here' Cambridge, couldn't be more different. He has the 'va va voom' that Diana had.  Not sure about his taste in women...I was rooting for Cress

Here below 29 Funny Pictures of 'va va voom', Harry! Photo No.12 he's wearing 'blue suede shoes'.  What a Face 

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/03/27/prince-harry-reality-tv_n_5042373.html#next_slideshow
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Thu May 29, 2014 4:55 pm

I love Harry. Those blue suede shoes are the best!
He's so natural with everybody, regardless of race or position in life! Exactly like his mother.
Harry for King!  farao king

Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Lowness Fri May 30, 2014 8:53 pm

I think that Henry is a bit of a yob and a bit dim, but I'd join him for a hemp tea (as long as he was paying).

Very Happy
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:59 pm

Royal Lowness wrote:

I think that Henry is a bit of a yob and a bit dim, but I'd join him for a hemp tea (as long as he was paying).

Very Happy

There are two types of intelligence. Intellectual intelligence and emotional intelligence.
Few people have both.
Henry /Harry has certainly the emotional intelligence, called "charisma" by most.
Exactly like his mother. Until this day, she's remembered fondly.
One cannot say the same, say for... the Queen's late sister.
The proof was in the outpouring of people (or lack of), in their funerals.

Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:49 am

Anything can happen who knew Diana would be killed.Wouldn't it be juicy if Harry is King and the viper and Waity did all that scheming for nothing.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:56 am

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Harry was eventually King, that's if the Republicans don't succeed before then. The UK public are so anti the grasping, plotting, social climbing Midds that they are said to be the Republican's secret weapon!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:24 am

Oh yes the lamebrdiges, the gift that keeps giving to the Republicans.  Twisted Evil 
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:25 pm

Romilly wrote:It wouldn't surprise me at all if Harry was eventually King, that's if the Republicans don't succeed before then.  The UK public are so anti the grasping, plotting, social climbing Midds that they are said to be the Republican's secret weapon!

Romilly, not that I know of all the Kings you've had but a King Harry I dare say, will be the most charismatic of all the ones before him!  king sunny

Wouldn't you just love it to see him getting crowned?
In the words of Tess----- VA VA BOOM  bom 

And BOOM again!  bom 
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:52 pm

It would be nice to have a full bloodied Englishman on the throne.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:38 pm

Indie wrote:It would be nice to have a full bloodied Englishman on the throne.

Can you make an exception Indie? just in case he's not a fully blood Englishman...after all Harry is adorable! king  sunny  king 

lol! 
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Is Harry going to marry a gold digger too - Page 2 Empty Is Harry going to marry a gold digger too>

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:47 pm

To add to the list of things we note about Harry and William. Agree with all that has been said about Harry.

Here's one for the William list.

The way he glares in the direction of photographers on any and every occasion. They have a job to do mate
and when you step outside your front door, whichever and wherever that may be. You can't expect them
to lay down their cameras. Yes the papps are annoying but there are many royals from many countries who
live their livesq quietly. The papps aren't interested in them and when they see them there is no problem.
Cooperation and respect on both sides. Grow up Willy Boy, don't just grow old, grow up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:17 pm

I would take Harry any day over William The Stupid.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:47 am

I have always said he has a self destruct button and even though this isn't really that bad of a story, it just goes to show he cannot seem to give up the boozy, louche party days. Until he does, he will end up with whatever is around throwing themselves at him and it won't be some one good.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2664653/Party-boy-Harrys-VERY-merry-wedding-weekend-A-lost-wallet-phone-Asleep-bar-6am-Two-nighters-mystery-brunette.html  Sad  Sad  Sad  No  No  No 
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:51 am

I am surprised none of those women he has slept with has ever gotten knockup maybe so much booze he drinks he's shooting blanks.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:29 pm

I would prefer HM to King Harry, but that is in my dreams
I do not care who Harry marries but someone like his Mother. Pretty and with class, both things Wasty is not
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:00 am

I think this story is somewhere but hadn't realised he had spent so much time with her.

Mods move if needs be.

http://m.christianpost.com/news/prince-harry-parties-with-chelsy-davy-at-friends-wedding--122008/

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:31 am

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:58 am

So, are they an item again or not? Personally, I preferred Chelsy to Cressie. At least she had brains and wanted to do something with her life, and she stood up to Harry, good for her, she was no door mat, and why should she have been.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:20 am

I'll take her any day over Cressida.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:57 pm

There are rumours this producer sleeps with actresses and gives them parts like JL etc.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2899324/Could-Hollywood-beckon-Cressida-Bonas-Harvey-Weinstein-hails-Prince-Harry-s-ex-fantastic-acting-talent.html
Passed the casting couch test then,Mark London United Kingdom
That and HW is trying to promote that junk of movie.
http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html?t-1134523
Will Cressida be clutching a little golden man and thanking Harvey Weinstein in the future? Watch this space.
Yeah just like JL.wink

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:13 am

What is up those Windsor men and their disgusting taste in women that look like men.Look at this one my heavens.http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1195091-prince-harry-new-girlfriend-tabloid-links-prince-to-german-model-Anastasia-guseva/

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:57 pm

Perhaps they are all bisexual and into illegal sex.

Just looked at the link, see what you mean, very masculine indeed, in fact could be a male dressed as a female. If that she is a woman then I am shocked, very shocked.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:41 am

^Those RF men sure are strange.But^'She' does look like a transexual even the name is very something they would pick.Can you imagine another scandal for PH in the making if this person is really a male turned woman and if it's true he bedded 'her'.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:50 pm

Apart from being a dysfunctional family, maybe they are all sexually dysfunctional as well. Willy boy and hazza do seem to like the masculine type don´t they - gross.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next