Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Under Attack?

+5
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
Romilly
Snaggle Bobcat
Admin- Michelle
9 posters

Go down

Forum Under Attack? Empty Forum Under Attack?

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:13 pm

Posting this from another thread.

by Romilly Today at 12:01

Apparent that rather sad and desperate creature PaulaB
(Not to be confused with knowledgeable PaulineB on here) has popped up on RFM talking about libel but she is the one doing that by her false accusations of RG and its posters with insider knowledge.
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Forum Under Attack? Empty Re: Forum Under Attack?

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:27 pm

How awful Romilly.  What a nasty and spiteful thing to do.  I have had a look on RFM twitter, and this is what I found.

Paula Burton ‏@B6Paula  Oct 14
@RoyalReporter question how do the royal family deal with message boards that libel them? royal gossip site is making horrible accusations

Richard PalmerVerified account
‏@RoyalReporter
@B6Paula I may be wrong but I think they have been known to send legal letters. In general, they don't bother with such rubbish though.

3:05 AM - 14 Oct 2014
RFMs ‏@RoyalForumMoron  16h16 hours ago
@RoyalReporter @B6Paula no legals sent , but the Middletons have requested removal, James pretended to be a lawyer to have things removed.

Quality Art Prints ‏@QualityArt  now
@RoyalForumMoron @RoyalReporter @B6Paula I believe it's illegal to pretend to be a lawyer.

A very despicable thing to do full stop, but even more so if she is in fact a member of royal gossip  -  if nothing else obviously a frequent lurker.  Talk about stab your fellow members in the back.  I hope they know about this, their mods need to be aware of the situation.  Not the way a nice person would behave, especially on a public platform like Twitter, everyone reads Twitter.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:30 pm

Gossip and she threatens legal action or encouraging it !

Ma should be careful cos legal means bad comes out with the good
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:19 pm

It appears that some of the coven are back on RG - seems to happen when something controversial arises like rumours of willy in Africa and Wasty running home to Ma.  Annecross (not Annie on here) is going on about how normal it was for Willy to say 'we have only just met him' on the Lindo  steps, won't let it rest and nasty old Rosella popping up everywhere again.  I gather they have already been reported.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:20 am

Well where is he ? and why the *ell is Commando Kate with her Mum ? the woman has 2 houses. I gather is banned from being there and I wonder why that is. I am sure Ma would run off to KP or AH if she could. Ma always drops the yearly Christmas hint to spent it at Sandringham with the RF and it never happens.

One wonders why they put up with it.This is worse than Fergie and Diana together
why nothing
Do they think this is better than another royal divorce
Why is she not pulled into line ?
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:41 am

Hopefully they are working on it or not a shred of of doubt that ghastly family will be the cause of the demise of the Monarchy.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:58 am

What a nasty and spiteful person this Paula Burton must be.  One assumes she is a member of RG, or was at one time.  I have just been on Twitter, and this is the latest.

Quality Art Prints ‏@QualityArt  14h14 hours ago
@B6Paula @RoyalReporter Which site? Would be interested.
Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More

Paula Burton
‏@B6Paula
@QualityArt @RoyalReporter http://royalgossip.forumprofi.de  they are saying George is not Will and Kate's son and William killed the nurse

1:43 PM - 15 Oct 2014
RFMs ‏@RoyalForumMoron  10h10 hours ago
@B6Paula @QualityArt @RoyalReporter sounds like someone has a real beef with an Internet gossip site! Just who should get a life then?!

The question appears initially to have been asked of @RoyalReporter, from whom she (he - who knows)  got short change

It has made me wonder if this person was trying to get @RoyalReporter on her side and maybe expected him to run with it.

Horrendous that she has given a link direct to the forum.  Obviously one very sad, spiteful and nasty person.

Must confess I have never read on any forum I follow that willy boy killed Jacintha. And as for the kid not being theirs, well, that is all over the internet, here, the US, Australia, in fact world-wide. So why pick on Royal Gossip.  As the RFM person says, this person needs to get a life.  Obviously related to ma, note the way the lazy couple are referred to as "Will and Kate". Sounds familiar to me, I am sure I have read someone using that term for them, must investigate.

Whether a member of that forum or not, that is a very, very nasty and despicable thing to do, and adding a link to the forum concerned, that appears to be pure nastiness and venom.  

Is it not awful for those on that forum to realise that possibly one of the other members has done despicable thing to their forum?  I would feel very betrayed.

If she is a member of RG then I hope they find her out and ban her for life.  If she no longer likes the forum then leave, but don´t behave like this.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:12 am

Admin- Michelle wrote:Well where is he ? and why the *ell is Commando Kate with her Mum ? the woman has 2 houses. I gather is banned from being there and I wonder why that is. I am sure Ma would run off to KP or AH if she could. Ma always drops the yearly Christmas hint to spent it at Sandringham with the RF and it never happens.

One wonders why they put up with it.This is worse than Fergie and Diana together
why nothing
Do they think this is better than another royal divorce
Why is she not pulled into line ?

I would truly imagine that by now a divorce would be a God-send, and a major relief, for the public and royals alike. There is more damage being done by keeping waity (and her family) in the long term than there would be with a divorce. Five minutes of global news and on to the next event. So many dislike her and her odious family that I would think people would be holding street parties all over the UK - and purchase their party tat from Poundland, it is cheaper than medd tat and no postage to pay.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:06 pm

Re Paula - someone needs to remind her that she was banned from at least RG

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:54 pm

^Was she banned for good??She was given like 30 days then returned.She did hint of legal action in the surrogate thread.Either that's a paid troll or hired by the viper.To 'scare' people of their own opinions. Rolling Eyes

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:24 pm

I wonder if they would bother. I mean gossip is gossip and then there is youtube
and more blogs than you can poke a stick at.
Media is now questioning Wasty and ' this pregnancy '
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kgap Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:01 am

Were the multiple surrogacy threads deleted on RG? HMmmm interesting timing for those to disappear.

Kgap
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:15 am

Some are in the members board only. Yes it is interesting timing. So if you believe Ma and/or paid trolls have nothing to do with off weetbix, then one does wonder
1. The timing of it
2. Why ranting about strangers and defending them ?

Really at the end of the day, they are actors playing a part that we do not know for a bar of soap
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:48 pm

Admin- Michelle wrote:I wonder if they would bother. I mean gossip is gossip and then there is youtube
and more blogs than you can poke a stick at.
Media is now questioning Wasty and ' this pregnancy '
If there is no physical threat none of them have a leg to stand on.In fact squirrel boy is the one who can get in trouble for pretending to be a lawyer and threatening people.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:54 pm

Threats to people is rather serious, as is pretending for gain. Rather serious so I hope they have considered there country of posting. IP pings and the high tech of govt depts can trace you to your chair. If you have ever had a loan, you are not hidden or safe. Totally traceable.
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:59 pm

Oh Squirrel boy threatened TCP with legal action if pictures of Pippa which were for all to see were not removed.But she found out it was him pretending to be a lawyer and told him to bring it if he wanted a 'legal fight'.As for the surrogate that's all over the internet not just the RG that Paula just wants attention and seems bitter. She should get a life really.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:55 am

She has allegedly been banned from so many sites including three times from RG and now a permanent one there. She then pops up under different names but her spiteful style is spotted from the word go.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:28 am

Change your name, but your writing prose and grammar do not.
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:13 pm

Probably already has turned up under another name, ready to cause trouble and stir things up. They should keep a very close eye out, those types can´t let anything go.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:07 am

^^
^
Yes, they have a very distinct writing style and an inherent nastiness which they can't help revealing. RG is so much pleasanter to comment on when they aren't around with their spiteful comments. It is very obvious when they pop up under a different name too.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:05 pm

I do not understand the neccissity for nastiness. There is no harm in stating your opinion, knowing that many others do not share it, but you can make you point and state your opinions with such venom. I can only say that the ones with that kind of nastiness and venom must be related or paid trolls.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:06 pm

An opionion good,bad,right or wrong is just that persons idea. Life is too short for silly nasty rubbish
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down