Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charlie Hebdo Terror Attack in Paris

+3
Snow Kitten
Romilly
Snaggle Bobcat
7 posters

Go down

Charlie Hebdo Terror Attack in Paris Empty Charlie Hebdo Terror Attack in Paris

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:23 am

Such sad news, and yet another terror attack in Europe. RIP to those killed, and deepest sympathies to their families, friends and colleagues.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2900519/Cartoonists-mocked-Islam-refused-threatened-Quranic-law-killed-Charlie-Hebdo-massacre-terrorists-asked-name.html

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Charlie Hebdo Terror Attack in Paris Empty Re: Charlie Hebdo Terror Attack in Paris

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:27 am

There are questions now being asked as to whether this was a false flag. If this turns out to be correct then words fail me. How can you murder 12 people, cut their lives short, ruin the lives of their families and many others to carry out a false flag event.

There are many rumours on the internet abut this, which makes me wonder in
f indeed this is correct.

Was the Paris shooting a false flag event? Video shows possible hoax

http://yournewswire.com/was-the-paris-shooting-a-false-flag-event-video-shows-possible-hoax/#sthash.DSYqDevK.dpuf

RIP TO THE VICTIMS AND THEIR FAMILIES

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Charlie Hebdo Terror Attack in Paris Empty Re: Charlie Hebdo Terror Attack in Paris

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:44 am

Sadly, I have also found this on the internet. It does make one wonder if indeed there is truth to the rumour of the event being a false flag. So very, very sad for the victims and their families whatever the reasons behind the atrocities carried out in Paris, but makes it even worse if a false flag.

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10898109_880898025295136_9060931286971771205_n.jpg?oh=cf5959003aeffbce6b1a049efbf6cf96&oe=5522C3C2

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:15 am

If so absolutely horrendous and the world getting wise to this MO, governments around the world have used it too many times. If the relatives of the dead get even a hint of this they will not let it rest. At least with social media now the suspicions can be voiced. It can only increase the hatred of Andy although it is extremely high now anyway.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:05 am

It is so very, very sad that this has happened. So many families have lost loved ones, unnecessary slaughter is all I can call it, and what for? What have they proved? That they can cold-bloodedly kill? Whoopy dee, aren´t they clever - NOT. They must have had their minds rewired, how could anyone with an ounce of feeling commit such an atrocity. My heart goes out to their families and loved ones.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by zozoi Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:44 pm

There are a lot of strange things about the Charlie Hebdo attack. They had to have insider knowledge on when the weekly editorial meeting took place. Frankly the men involved didn't look too bright - to me there were others involved in the planning. But there is more - according to one of the staffers at Charlie Hebdo the police protection outside their building that had been in place for years was no where to be seen for the last month. The other thing that struck me as very odd was the empty street - Paris is a very busy city yet their car, in a narrow street, was not blocked in by others during the 15 minutes that the attack took place. Then when the police came he was just a lone police officer, they are never alone always in pairs. How come no helicopters following in their get away. There are just endless questions really.

zozoi
Countess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:29 pm

Hmmm, I think many of us are smelling a great big rat here. Bit like the Lee Rigby beheading - far too many questions unanswered and very odd going son. Agree zozoi - no police protection, empty street, lone police officer, all red alert signals to me. Such a tragic loss of life, families shattered, and what for we ask ourselves. Tragic, truly tragic.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:15 am

Makes you wonder doesnt it.

A former White House official says the terrorist attack that killed 12 people on Wednesday in Paris was a false flag operation “designed to shore up France’s vassal status to Washington.”`

http://yournewswire.com/paris-attack-designed-to-shore-up-frances-vassal-status-roberts/#sthash.G6zcVdBm.dpuf

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:50 pm

Oops! Paris Attackers Funded by Pentagon Dinner Guest

http://humansarefree.com/2015/01/oops-paris-attackers-funded-by-pentagon.html

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:15 pm

Still thinking on the false flag it would appear.

California Senate candidate: Paris attacks false flag op to keep Bibi in power

http://yournewswire.com/california-senate-candidate-paris-attacks-false-flag-op-to-keep-bibi-in-power/
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:45 pm

Charlie Hebdo False Flag in Paris: Theory, Evidence and Motive

The following essay written by Stuart Hooper for 21st Century Wire looks to present a theory of false flag terrorism in relation to evidence and motives present for the case of the Charlie Hebdo shootings in Paris, France.

http://yournewswire.com/theory-evidence-and-motive-behind-charlie-hebdo-false-flag/
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:38 pm

Hmmm, interesting.

A leaked email from Madame Rothschild in which she says that the Paris Attacks at Charlie Hebdo were “a Mossad operation”.

The email was sent to an editor of a website called Darkmoon.me on Sunday, January 11, 2015 at 5:56 AM.

“Muslims had nothing to do with the Paris Attacks” – it is claimed. The email below is the exact copy sent allegedly from Madame Rotchschild to Lasha Darkmoon of Darkmoon.me

http://yournewswire.com/rothschild-email-mossad-were-behind-the-paris-attacks/
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:27 am

A really interesting article but I gave difficulty understanding it all. Why would Mossad attack?

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by zozoi Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:45 pm

Came across this footage of the shooting outside Charlie Hebdo offices

http://zeeklytv.com/video/14912/Charlie-Hebdo-Footage-Called-into-Question

When the Guardian showed this footage the day of the attack the 'head shot' was pixillated out. I imagined it was to spare us the grisly sight, but in fact it was to spare us the complete lack of it! Check out the markings on the road for the car, all set up as a film would be.

zozoi
Countess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:37 am

Not surprised, it was mooted by many at the very beginning that it was a false flag event. Such a shame many had to lose their lives for it. Reminds me of the BRF - don´t care who they obliterate as long as it saves their own a$$es.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:43 am

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by zozoi Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:06 am

Doesn't suprise me that she is fake and has connections with Sarkozy. He is a very corrupt individual backed by the mafia in Marseille. He took France back into Nato which has been disasterous for the country, accepted millions in bribes from likes of Gaddaffi and Bettencourt (L'oreal) and he's running for election again. Sarkosy would do anything to get rid of Hollande who was making noises about concilliation with Russia just a couple of days before attack.

zozoi
Countess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:41 pm

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:10 pm

Yes very interesting and there are many stories out there regarding the truth on this matter.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:32 pm

Not sure what I think about this, or even whether I believe it.

Paris Attacks: Police Officer Arrested Over Charlie Hebdo Plot

One man — who was already jailed in another case — had ties to Amedy Coulibaly, the gunman who killed a policewoman on Jan. 8 and then four more people at a kosher supermarket Jan. 9 before being killed by security forces, said the two officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing.

They said the detained man’s ex-girlfriend, a policewoman who was suspended after peeking into his criminal file, was also in custody.

http://yournewswire.com/paris-attacks-police-officer-arrested-over-charlie-hebdo-plot/

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:52 pm

Interesting but difficult to know what to believe these days.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down