Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These 13 Families Rule the World - no. 13 being Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe)

4 posters

Go down

These 13 Families Rule the World - no. 13 being Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe) Empty These 13 Families Rule the World - no. 13 being Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe)

Post by Rozel Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:32 pm

Interesting, very interesting.  Notice also TGhe Vatican City in the article. No. 1 of course is Rothschild.

http://worldtruth.tv/these-13-families-rule-the-world-the-shadow-forces-behind-the-nwo/
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

These 13 Families Rule the World - no. 13 being Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe) Empty Re: These 13 Families Rule the World - no. 13 being Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe)

Post by Romilly Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:10 am

All most interesting, thanks Roz. It is also interesting how so many things are coming out now. We live in an Internet age where info travels at the speed of light and the public are now very intolerant. There are also many pressure group working behind the scenes to bring about changes. One day people will laugh in disbelief at the sycophancy towards the RF!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

These 13 Families Rule the World - no. 13 being Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe) Empty Re: These 13 Families Rule the World - no. 13 being Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe)

Post by Rozel Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:00 am

I think many are laughing about it now Romilly.  I do wonder on occasion if the rf/TPTB have any idea of just what the depth of harm is that waity and the medds are doing to them?  The British rf are a laughing stock the world over.  As for letting waity loose on any engagement, that is beyond me, she never fails to mess up.

I sometimes wonder just what will happen re waity and her disgusting family.  How can the rf/TPTB allow their behaviour to continue.  All very well to say "no divorce". Times have changed, HM must know that when she said it will end in tears.  Tears  - floods more like.  The family are so despised I think there would be street parties when a divorce came through. Good riddance to bad rubbish is what I say.  None of them would be missed, not even waity.  If they are worried about pr damage, surely they must realise it is worse to keep them hanging in there than getting rid.  If my surname was Middleton I would change it by Deed Poll immediately.  The name is synonymous with that odious family.

The medds just stoop so low, all the time, even when you think they can go no lower.  Ma´s leaks, all those astroturfers she pays to go on the comments boards, one fake heir and a surrogate cooking the second fake heir.  The forums they flood with utter drivel.  Wish these trolls would get their facts right before they spout off, all smarmy and self righteous and oops, 100% proof on internet they are wrong.  Golden rule, always research your facts before correcting others.  I suppose if you are a paid troll under an assumed name you can look as big a fool as they come.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:00 pm

Trouble is, it has all gone too far and damaged the monarchy beyond repair. As so many of the public are anti Monarchy, maybe seeing it off is a good thing now. It has certainly emphasised how weak the RF are in not dealing with it. Jason juggernaut is in an Impossible position with Waity and willy. Every ridiculous article he puts out just compounds how lazy and hopeless they are. He can only be working through the A-Z handbook of PR!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:28 pm

^The PR guy really has nothing to work if the two subjects aren't even pulling their weight.He might as well quit now like the rest.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:34 pm

Paid astroturfers out in their thousands on the DM today making there inane and very obvious one lined utterances.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down