Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Election 2015

2 posters

Go down

General Election 2015 Empty General Election 2015

Post by Rozel Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:59 am

JOE GLENTON

Our series in the run-up to the General Election – 100 days, 100 contributors, but no politicians – continues with the writer and ex-soldier

Wednesday 11 February 2015
If I were Prime Minister: The army wouldn't pledge allegiance to the Crown, but to the working class from which it's drawn

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/if-i-were-prime-minister-the-army-wouldnt-pledge-allegiance-to-the-crown-but-the-working-class-from-which-its-drawn-10039484.html
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

General Election 2015 Empty Re: General Election 2015

Post by Rozel Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:04 pm

The other articles in this series on on here. Probably more to come as well I would think. Wonder who will get in this time, many voted cameron last time but I think he has lost a considerable amount of support since then. Be interesting, they will all be promising voters the earth, but as we know with politicians, vote them in and everything changes

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:06 pm

So true 'vote them in and everything changes'. As everyone knows too Cameron is an RF brown noser and isn't going to rock their boats. He is reported to know all about the surrogacies and fake illegal heirs too. The next thing he will do is to say he is paedo pandy's great friend and he would never have under age sex!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down