Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mustique January 2015 - willy boy, wimpo and fakie on hols with medds

+7
Dallasite
PaulineB
GermanY
Rozel
Iamroyalty
juliet
Snow Kitten
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mustique January 2015 - willy boy, wimpo and fakie on hols with medds Empty Mustique January 2015 - willy boy, wimpo and fakie on hols with medds

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:25 pm

Second article down.  Seems they are going to their normal place Villa Rocine.  Just googled it and came up with their rental site, plus some images.  Had a quick look on the rental site and it still looks to be available at end of January  -  how odd.

http://www.cvvillas.com/Destinations/Caribbean/Mustique/Rocina

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Villa+Rocina,+Mustique&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:%7Breferrer:source?%7D&rlz=1I7NDKB_enES518&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=3oayVPurBoT2Urm7g3A&ved=0CGAQsAQ&biw=1137&bih=741&dpr=0.9

Also saying that highly likely waity and fakie will be there with them -  hmmmmmm.

When Carole Middleton turns 60 at the end of this month, she will celebrate her birthday in a suitably comforting climate, on her favourite Caribbean island of Mustique.

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/adam-helliker/551378/Adam-Helliker-on-wedding-Princess-Bea-Jamie-Dornan-James-Middleton

Last edited by Snow Kitten on Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Mustique January 2015 - willy boy, wimpo and fakie on hols with medds Empty Re: Mustique January 2015 - willy boy, wimpo and fakie on hols with medds

Post by juliet Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:52 am

Maybe Nico will surface here...he's sure as heck been quiet these days...thought he loved the limelight ...

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Mustique January 2015 - willy boy, wimpo and fakie on hols with medds Empty Re: Mustique January 2015 - willy boy, wimpo and fakie on hols with medds

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:16 am

It appears to look as though Nico dumped her doesn´t it.  Maybe he will surface at Mustique, anything for a bit of publicity and a free holiday maybe.

I see flat face in the news again. Yoga lesson this time by some scruffy old geezer who appears to like putting his hands all over the place.  Eeewwww, looking at him couldn´t bear him near me, streuth, looks as though he needs a good wash as well.

Comments brilliant, some woman called him a dirty old git.  Had to laugh, just about summed it up.  Did wonder if maybe she was after him, about all she could pull these days  -  other than a leg muscle maybe. Laughing Laughing Laughing

SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Dreadlocked and VERY hands on - Pippa's new yoga coach
By SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE FOR THE DAILY MAIL

Don´t you just love the caps for VERY -  Very Happy Also sounds as though she only went once, but who knows.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2905945/Pippa-Middleton-s-new-yoga-coach-dreadlocked-hands-on.html#ixzz3ObYy8PQw

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:14 pm

Haha...I saw that...just her type I would have thought !!!

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:12 pm

^ Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:28 pm

I want to throw up No

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:41 pm

Me too, he is gross - looks as though he needs a good wash too - yuk, just gross.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:31 pm

Well, here we have a very miserable looking ma and pa arriving at the airport for their hols to Mustique. Could they look more miserable? Obviously all is not well in that camp.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2926840/Middletons-jet-Mustique-celebrate-Carole-s-60th-birthday-10-000-week-villa-Kate-William-Prince-George.html
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:21 pm

Does ma think she's a young thing dressed like that...

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:33 am

Gives that impression doesn´t it. No wonder the daughters are always a mess, stems from ma. What a fright.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:50 am

If I saw that thing in a dark alley, I would be afraid for my life. She would probably whip out a knife and do some cutting.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:19 pm

juliet wrote:Does ma think she's a young thing dressed like that...
Yes- remember that red dress she ones wore to some event. Michael was drinking by the corner and the viper was flirting with young guys which people said they were trying to avoid her.She thinks she looks 'hot' poor delusional woman in fact she looks older than '60' with those frog legs of her's.
The staff must cringe at the thought of having to attend to the Viper and her lizard family.Them ordering people around and they probably get discounts because of Wimpo that's why they always go there.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:18 pm

I read, on a blog or forum, that apparently mad does the clothes shopping for the daughters, which is why they always look such a mess and frumpy. Inclined to believe it the way they are turned out.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:33 am

Whiffy Leaks, inthesideboard, 2 hours ago
Ma Midd looks just what she is, a lived in ex trolley dolly from an estate. A poor excuse for a mother with three adult offspring that have neither worked not cut the apron strings, to a very odd level. She just doesn't see what we do, which is hilarious.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2930615/Carole-Middleton-s-Caribbean-birthday-snub-brother-son-s-celebrity-girlfriend-misses-too.html?login#comments
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:56 am

The Cambridges Jet to Mustique, Vote for Kate's Best Hat & More!
Hello, dear readers,

William, Kate and George woke up on the Caribbean island of Mustique today, kicking off their annual holiday to the paradise location with the Middleton family.

http://hrhduchesskate.blogspot.hu/
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:44 pm

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:01 pm

Couldn´t make it up could you. Giving me a right good laugh. Love Eonline, always good for a laugh.

Ma´s big day, what a hoot!

http://eprotoeu.mtiny.com/article.ftl?id=619595&cc=ND
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:09 pm

Allegedly Wimpo wants to leave already.Hmmm,looks like the lizard family is there planning the arrival and what to do with the second fake heir.The powers that be this is the time to make them all 'disappear'.

Snaggle Bobcat wrote:I read, on a blog or forum, that apparently mad does the clothes shopping for the daughters, which is why they always look such a mess and frumpy. Inclined to believe it the way they are turned out.
She probably doesn't wear undies either now we see where her filthy daughters get it from.Like mother like daughters.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:20 pm

Have they not realised yet, the next fake can be female, blue eyes and blonde hair, but another fake we do not want. Bad enough with fakie I - the child who looks like nobody we have ever seen. This fakie II can´t look like PD, it doesn´t have her genetics lol!

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:19 pm

People are saying they might not even be in Mustique.Maybe the press has old unpublished pictures from the last fake pregnancy all they have to do is photoshop Waito's stomach and pretend the pictures are new.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:28 pm

They have so much to hide that they have to employ subterfuge. Don't want pics of Waity without her foam belly or Ma doing one of her sink estate knees up dances!
Apparently when she has had to much to drink she is said to weave around with fag dangling and forgets to
put on her 'posh' accent. Pa also wants to take a few 'selected' shots to earn a bob or two flogging them to the sycophantic 'Hello' mag.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:26 am

This whole trip is very fishy, and I find it difficult to believe Prince Harry is there.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1797577/kate-middleton-takes-william-and-harry-to-caribbean-island-for-mothers-60th-birthday-bash/

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:45 pm

"Will & Kate have edited their friends so much that it's really just a closed family affair, with those who are very trusted & wealthy Mustique residents & only closest of of friends from back home who have proven over the years their trustworthiness."

My emphasis from the last line in article at SnowKitten's link. I think the repeated usage of terms trust & close family is revealing. It's also a teeny bit strange that they're not only limiting the list to these so-trustworthy friends/family but they throw in the wealthy Mustiquers & elsewhere her daughter's BIL is rumored as maybe attending (what a coup, CarolE!) … yet neither of Carole's children's long term plus ones nor any of her family either (take that, Uncle G, not you but two of my bartender friends are especially invited!).

Remember how often we were reminded how average/middle class, super close & press shy* this family was in the run up to the wedding? That their refreshingly warm, family centered lifestyle was a salve to PW's chaotic, unsettled, troubled childhood. That Kate would keep him 'grounded', 'normal', more relatable? Ha!

*yes, they didn't want attention…except when they do (oh! Now they're cutting the pretense as Pippa has become the press but she won't talk about anything Royal, I promise, except of course when it's flattering & in their best interests, right?). And the relationships they fostered with paps who are now 'stalking' them? Ah, yes, those heady pre-PR days when they were nothing more than happenstance college sweethearts, falling in love despite all (weren't they?!).

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:12 pm

Just what are they up to in Mustique. Not a good pr article and some of the comments pretty scathing.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/kate-middleton-parents-carole-michael-mustique-vacation-prince-william-bored-wifes-family/

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:33 pm

Maybe this is why there are to be no photos? No proof of who did/did not show up.

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next