Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jacintha's death (murder?)

+10
GermanY
PaulineB
Snow Kitten
GingerBeau46
Royal Lowness
Admin- Michelle
Iamroyalty
Indie
Tess
Romilly
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jacintha's death (murder?) Empty Jacintha's death (murder?)

Post by Romilly Thu May 22, 2014 6:13 am

Everything gone quiet again regarding poor Jacintha's death - what do others think? It seems that most people are convinced she was murdered for seeing/knowing too much and speaking out.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Jacintha's death (murder?) Empty Re: Jacintha's death (murder?)

Post by Tess Thu May 22, 2014 6:33 am

Wasn't the inquest supposed to be in April? Did they postpone it again?

Trying to hide it under the carpet is not going to work. People on forums are still asking questions. Maybe they think that if they let some distance between G 'birth' and the inquest, it will be forgotten  Suspect

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu May 22, 2014 6:59 am

I think they had another inquest and it was again ruled a suicide. The Queen owns the legal system so the truth of the poor woman's murder will never officially be disclosed just as like Diana's murder. This is all so wrong and unfair.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu May 22, 2014 11:24 am

I've not seen any mention of another inquest - just Googled and still nothing - coroner is Fiona Wilcox - anyone think it is worth writing and asking or wouold it be deemed a private matter?

If they have had an inquest in secret they will have had to silence her familly somehow as i doubt they would be happy with that

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu May 22, 2014 7:46 pm

Why is there no inquest ?
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Thu May 22, 2014 8:14 pm

Admin wrote:Why is there no inquest ?

Cover up??

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu May 22, 2014 9:26 pm

Totally

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Thu May 22, 2014 9:35 pm

Indie wrote:Totally

What if there is an inquest(finally)? Will we all believe that justice has been served *snort* or do we think there has been yet another establishment cover up?

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Lowness Thu May 22, 2014 10:42 pm

What did she find out, or what/who did she see?

There must be a motive. But what was it?  No
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu May 22, 2014 10:48 pm

Possibly she found out about the surrogate.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Lowness Thu May 22, 2014 10:56 pm

Indie wrote:Possibly she found out about the surrogate.

Yes, that's a strong possibility.
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu May 22, 2014 11:12 pm

Considering in certain quarters it is stated as fact that it is obvious she commtted suicide why is it taking so log for the "investigations" to be concluded so the inquest can be held ?

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Fri May 23, 2014 7:30 am

Iamroyalty wrote:Considering in certain quarters it is stated as fact that it is obvious  she commtted suicide why is it taking so log for the "investigations" to be concluded so the inquest can be held  ?

Exactly. In theory it should be an open and shut case.

What I cannot understand is that Jacintha was a nurse with access to drugs that would have not been as violent as hanging herself. I'm a medical professional myself and a pathologist that I used to work with once told me that insulin is the drug of choice for nurses and doctors that successfully commit suicide.

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri May 23, 2014 9:14 am

It has taken until fairly recently for an extremely well documented and researched book about Diana's murder to be published so we have probably got quite a wait for the truth to be known.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Fri May 23, 2014 2:33 pm

Could be hoping the public will forget about it, slide in a small para inquest concluded suicide in an obscure corner of a newspaper. Unlucky them, because I am sure some hawk eye would find it, that I would put money on. All a cover up, I am sure she was murdered to cover up for wasty and wimpo. So sad a woman had to lose her life for them and her own children deprived of their mother. That pair have got a lot to answer for. She douldn´t even manage her fake "pregnancy". memo, buy decent silicone bumps, not ones that deflate or bend in half whilst sitting  lol! 
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Lowness Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm

Have a look at this section (shown in green, rather than with quotation marks) of a transcript of an interview with Greg Hallett. It is very bizarre and I do not pretend to understand what is going on. Any ideas?

I’m trying to not mix up the True Royal Story which is a pure and high story, with the shenanigans and murders and drug dealing and paedophilia and sex scandals that the incumbent and fake British Royal Family are involved in, and run, but at some point I’ve got to do the crossover just to get the truth across.
When I first discovered Marcos Manoel’s Siva Lingam, which is a burial place for a Hidden King, in March 2012.  He was buried there from 1910 to 1914, and we didn’t know when he’d been moved or where he’d been moved to.  
And from the 15th to the 17th of November 2012, which is just 3 weeks before this happened, I found where they had moved Marcos Manoel’s body to, and that was to Mont Saint Michel, in Normandy, which is a place for Saint Michael and the Archangel Michael, and it’s also the place where Joan of Arc [Jeanne d’Arc] a statue of her stands guarding the Templar Temple Church and possibly with the effigy of her.  She’s very much connected with it, and she’s considered the personification of Archangel Michael; and she came about when the Royal Family were just operating as an absolute Mafia and where there were scandals and rorts happening all over the place so that you couldn’t trust your government, you couldn’t trust your Royal Family, and there was no hope, which is pretty much the situation that we’ve got now.
There is just massive scandals going on.
So I happen to find the burial place there, and then that was confirmed in a Royal Mark done by his wife.  I had emails to this effect going to and fro with the True Prince of Wales and that would have been picked up.  So they would have seen that we’ve taken the photos, identified the place and found the Royal Marks which actually absolutely confirmed what I had found.
So that was the 15th to the 17th of November and then the 3rd to the 7th.
Jim Fetzer:  Of November just this past year or earlier?
Greg Hallett: Two (2) months ago, like 2012.
Jim Fetzer:  Remarkable.
Greg Hallett: Thank you.  So then 3 weeks later the Kate Middleton going to hospital thing happens and the good nurse Jacintha Saldanha is suicided.
“Saldanha” is an important name.  She was in Indian, but the Portuguese went to India and colonised that area, so she had a Portuguese name. “Saldanha” is a Portuguese name and “Jacintha” is a Portuguese name and the way it’s spelt with an “h”, is in the old Portuguese style.
And “Saldanha” was the name of the Duke of Saldanha who had transported the Hidden King Marcos Manoel, when he was transported from England to Portugal, he guided him from the shores or the border of Portugal to the orphanage which was the Real Casa dos Expostos, the Royal House of Foundlings.
So there was a name code in there, and the DJs were from Australia which is Australasia which includes New Zealand and their names were “Mel Greig”, which is my name, “Greg”, and his name was “Michael Christian”, and he had started work at the radio station the day before; and we found the gravesite at Mont Saint Michel or Mont St. Michael, which is a high Christian place.
Saint Michael and the Archangel Michael are the same thing, but they are Christianisations of the Metatron.
And when Marcos Manoel was photographed amongst six (6) princesses, he was photographed in a Metatron position.  
So in doing the suicide, the Royal Family were acknowledging that we had found the burial place of the Hidden King and the True King of England and the United Kingdom, with ‘Mel Greig’, “Melody” meaning ‘song of’ or ‘the lineage going back to Solomon’; Michael Christian and Jacintha Saldanha, and they done absolutely concurrently, and almost just like three days after we had sent the emails of the nearly finished written work with the photographs laid up, decodifying everything.
So these people who are capable of murder are also able of codifying murder.
The invention of tradition Queen Elizabeth II actually acknowledged that we were the True Monarchs of the United Kingdom with the suiciding of the good nurse Jacintha Saldanha;  and at the same time, Queen Elizabeth II abdicated.
So we presented the letter to 10 Downing Street, registered post 24th of June 2010, hand-delivered 2nd of August 2010 and then 2nd of August 2010, so they had the letter and they had the book, and Queen Elizabeth II then instructed Prince William to get engaged, and he got engaged to his Killing Kittens sex worker, Kate Middleton, who was the daughter of Prince Philip’s sex buddy.

http://www.theworldoftruth.net/HallettReport/No6.html#.U4JPznamUfA
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue May 27, 2014 1:36 pm

Just found this on DM - tried to post asking why they state categorically it was suicide when we haven't had the inquest yet - no luck so far but keeping fingers crossed!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2640499/Teenage-son-nurse-killed-Australian-DJs-hoaxed-revealing-details-Kate-Middletons-pregnancy-named-student-year.html

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue May 27, 2014 2:32 pm

Probably been 'instructed' by TPTB after so much recent discussion on blogs and forums that it was murder. Few believe it was suicide!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue May 27, 2014 5:27 pm

Post now up!!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Tue May 27, 2014 5:39 pm

[quote="Iamroyalty"]Post now up!!![/quot

Well done!! Will go and green arrow you

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue May 27, 2014 5:40 pm

Tess wrote:
Iamroyalty wrote:Post now up!!![/quot

Well done!! Will go and green arrow you

Thank you  flower 

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri May 30, 2014 2:52 pm

Typed in Jacintha´s name on Google and this came up in the DM. Seems to have slipped through the net, or at least I had not seen it before.

Seems her teenage son has been named student of the year. Such a shame his mum was not there to beam with pride at how well her son has done.

I do not believe she tried to commit suicide twice before, or that she did in fact commit suicide, she was murdered, plain and simple. She saw something, or overheard something, that the rf did not want to get out.

Poor boy, such a shame Jacintha was not there for him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2640499/Teenage-son-nurse-killed-Australian-DJs-hoaxed-revealing-details-Kate-Middletons-pregnancy-named-student-year.html#ixzz32yES7iys
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri May 30, 2014 4:25 pm

Agree Sno - such a shame she wasn't there to see her son's success but as most know it wasn't her choice as she was without doubt (in most minds) murdered. There will be a book documenting this, naming names in the same way Diana's murder was documented and fully referenced in the excellent Noel Botham book.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri May 30, 2014 7:30 pm

Those poor children, not only have they had to cope with the death of their mother, but also the slur to her character stating two suicide attempts before she succeeded the third time. All lies put out by we know who. The problem is that they do not care whose faces they tramp in the mud, or whether a family is ripped apart or not, as long as they cover their own a$$es they don´t care, that is the problem. Look what they did the Princess Diana´s two boys, did they care, not one bit. Fortunately for the public they are becoming aware of what goes on behind closed doors these days, and will want to know more as the years go on. They can´t hid for ever.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next