Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jacintha's death (murder?)

+10
GermanY
PaulineB
Snow Kitten
GingerBeau46
Royal Lowness
Admin- Michelle
Iamroyalty
Indie
Tess
Romilly
14 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jacintha's death (murder?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jacintha's death (murder?)

Post by Tess Fri May 30, 2014 7:44 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:Those poor children, not only have they had to cope with the death of their mother, but also the slur to her character stating two suicide attempts before she succeeded the third time. All lies put out by we know who.  The problem is that they do not care whose faces they tramp in the mud, or whether a family is ripped apart or not, as long as they cover their own a$$es they don´t care, that is the problem.  Look what they did the Princess Diana´s two boys, did they care, not one bit.  Fortunately for the public they are becoming aware of what goes on behind closed doors these days, and will want to know more as the years go on.  They can´t hid for ever.

Thank goodness that Jacintha's son is better than the Rf...for him to do so well, with this nightmare hanging over the family with no absolute date of an inquest, shows a depth of character that the royals will never possess

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:57 pm

Just found this on DM. Still saying Jacintha suffered depression etc. To the best of my knowledge, especially working at a renowned and prestigious private hospital in London, nurses would surely have been screened and previous medical issues taken into account. I still do not believe this poor soul took her own life.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2645322/I-tried-harder-Female-DJ-Royal-baby-hospital-prank-claims-urged-bosses-not-use-nurses-voice-reveals-death-threats-mum.html#ixzz33QnWdvJj
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:01 pm

@Tess Thank goodness that Jacintha's son is better than the Rf...for him to do so well, with this nightmare hanging over the family with no absolute date of an inquest, shows a depth of character that the royals will never possess.

Couldn´t agree more Tess, Jacintha´s son knocks spots of any member of the royals, he can be very proud of himself indeed, which is more than any royal can say.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:37 pm

The female Oz DJ been sobbing on SKY TV in a 'woe is me' scenario. She looked as if she was acting to me and this all a very obvious staged event. People are asking questions again about Jacintha's alleged suicide//murder
and this is an obvious attempt by TPTB to put 'suicide' back on the agenda and in the public's minds.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:07 pm

It won´t work, too many of us are aware of what went on, we were in the dark now. With the surrogacy rumours flying around the world at breakneck speed, then it is a fair assumption that there was something mega dogdy about Jacintha´s death. It is a disgrace that they are saying she committed suicide just to save the middldooms a$$es. As for the DJ, she should be ashamed of herself. Even in the photos she looks as though she is acting, and not very good at it either it has to be said. Shame on them all, it is outrageous.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:25 am

How gross that a poster on the other forum said why people were going on about her death.Cause it looked like they killed her not the other way around look at the lies ahe was found outside no she hanged herself that's the one that stuck run with it.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:07 am

Again loose tongues in London are inadvertently spreading the truth that she was murdered. It was far too big a scandal to keep quiet.

A few nights ago I watched a programme on Kennedy's death and it said that 18 of the witnesses of the event died in mysterious circumstances and the odds on that happening were one hundred thousand billion to one!!!!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:35 am

Hmm, I think there are many of the opinion that Jacintha was murdered. So many trying to blacken her character, and what for, all to save waity´s bony ass and assist her deception to the royals and the public that she carried a child. I feel so very, very sad for Jacintha´s family, bad enough to lose their wife/mother, but to have her character blackened, and no inquest so far, so awful for them. Rather suspect the inquest will say suicide, but we all know they lie for the royals, I set no store by what anyone says about the royals these days. I firmly believe she was murdered, too much pointing that way. I also do not think she would have been employed at that hospital without references being checked, including her medical history.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:11 pm

I'm in total agreement Rozel. That poor woman was murdered to cover the fraud of the surrogacy. What is unknown is whether the RF arranged it or did the Slimmertons?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:49 pm

Chris Spivey wrote on his blog:

Lies, Lies and more Lies…. December - 12 - 2012

"Jacintha Saldanha was found alive and conscious....

"Why.... did she die then? Maybe if she had been found unconscious I could understand it, but… Hmmm, very, very strange.

"Then we are told that she did actually leave a suicide note (or notes).

"Yet 6 days later, no one, including her Husband and Children knows what the note said..."
 Suspect 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:37 pm

Chris Spivvy is even asking where is the inquest and I agree
WHERE IS IT ??
avoiding it speaks volumes
then again the Diana one was rigged
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:30 am

Chris Spivvy's articles are always really well researched and accurate. The RF are past masters at covering up murders and other crimes as everyone knows.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:24 am

"CrystalEve"]Chris Spivey wrote on his blog:

Lies, Lies and more Lies…. December - 12 - 2012

"Jacintha Saldanha was found alive and conscious....
That's exactly what happened to Diana that lady was clearly bumped off.

"Why.... did she die then? Maybe if she had been found unconscious I could understand it, but… Hmmm, very, very strange.

"Then we are told that she did actually leave a suicide note (or notes).
They had a lot of scenarios first she was found near some street then hanged- no a pittbull ate her would have sounded more realistic.

Yet 6 days later, no one, including her Husband and Children knows what the note said..."  Suspect 
So a family is now destroyed because of the snake family-and the RF.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:39 am

That's right, a family is destroyed because of the snake family and the RF. This is nothing to the RF. They have been doing this kind of thing forever to get what they want. A ruthless, cold bloodied bunch of monsters hiding behind a facade of palaces, tiaras and titles.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:42 pm

I think Chris Spivvy has got it right in his columns (if you can accept the language)

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:57 am

They can't keep the truth hidden, its just a matter of when as so many know he truth.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:40 pm

^^^They will all have to pay for what they've done from the death of a Princess to a nurse and countless others.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:43 pm

Everything will be out in the open one day and the tide is already turning.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:45 pm

I wish for the tide to turn into a tidal wave.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:00 pm

The surname 'Saldanha' is known to the Royals. The counterfeit royals are only too aware of the relevance of that surname.
Former Portuguese colonies in India, Goa, Damão, Diu and Mangalore which was settled by the Portuguese in the late 16th/ early 17th Century. Though Mangalore was never ruled by the Portuguese, the Portuguese were originally traders in Mangalore.
The  Port of Saldanha Bay in South Africa is named after Antonio de Saldanha.
Jacintha's surname has an 'h' in it, which tells us of her Portuguese origins and connections in the past. The Portuguese rule in Goa lasted for as long as 450 years. The history of the Portuguese in Goa was similar to the British in India.
 Suspect
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:29 am

Have often wondered what she knew, had to be something serious for her to be killed.  As she was on reception at the time and only put the call through to the ward, if any info given out then surely it would have been via the duty nurse on the ward and not reception.  I was at a dinner the other evening, us ladies were having a gossip about anything and everything as you do, and one of them said with all the surrogate business she had been wondering if Jacintha had been the egg donor, it would account for the dark brown eyes and that Indian article in the paper, saying willy boy had Indian ancestry through Princess Diana´s family.  Shame the DM also put that it is only daughters who can pass it on to their children - ha ha. Strange article to put out though, and strange we never heard anything about Indian ancestry before.  Must confess it has made me wonder, because there sure is more to Jacintha´s murder than meets the eye,  of that I am very sure.  Hmm - interesting.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:57 am

Peter Hunt just tweeted the inquest into Jacintha's death is to be held at the Royal Courts of Justice on 11th and 12th September -predictable outcome I fear

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:54 pm

I don't know why we are even discussing this. You know it will be determined a suicide. They are going to completely lie and cover this up. Shameful.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:40 pm

Ah, but their problem is that so many have their own ideas on her "suicide". Too much evidence against it to be suicide, so we already know the result is going to be a a big fat lie. Would not surprise me, as has been mention on another thread here, if she was the egg donor for fakie porgie. All the poor woman did was pas a call through to the ward, no info given out. Why would you have a guilty conscience, enough to commit "suicide" just for that. it does not add up at all. Or maybe she saw ma having IVF, or in fact it was ma in there under the guise of wasty as a smoke screen. Who knows. All smells as rotten as a barrel of week old fish left out in the sun.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:42 pm

It would be really wonderful if the truth on this poor woman's death would come out.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next