Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince Charles the Eco-Hypocrite!

+8
zozoi
Rozel
Dallasite
GingerBeau46
One of the Peasants
Tess
Admin- Michelle
CrystalEve
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Prince Charles the Eco-Hypocrite! Empty Prince Charles the Eco-Hypocrite!

Post by CrystalEve Sat May 24, 2014 6:27 pm

Charlie, champion of the environment, an eccentric who talks to the plants? I think not. I was reading an interesting article and apparently this keen green, fingered, organic gardener image is nothing more than a carefully crafted myth, perpetuated by slavish journalists, the reality is he’s no different to any other royal! Ole Phil and Charlie boy are the big names who harp on about saving the environment," yet his son Prince Charles owns a million acres of forested land in Wales from which timber is regularly harvested and, in addition, Prince Charles is one of the largest owners of slum housing in London, where pollution thrives".
"The Royal Family have secured a lucrative deal that will earn them tens of millions of pounds from the massive expansion of offshore windfarms. They will net up to £37.5 million extra income every year from the drive for green energy because the seabed within Britain’s ter­ritorial waters is owned by the Crown Estate.
Last year energy firms were given green light for 45 windmills on Crown Estate land, which will rake in  in £1million a year in subsidies".
yes, the greedy, obscene sc*m even say that they own the seabed! Unbelievable isn't it?  Shocked 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2294243/How-Prince-Charles-Green-champion-concreting-countryside-pay-lavish-lifestyle.html
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Prince Charles the Eco-Hypocrite! Empty Re: Prince Charles the Eco-Hypocrite!

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat May 24, 2014 10:47 pm

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/23/russia-tv-prince-charles-putin-hitler

He is two faced and boy the media must be paid in truck loads
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sat May 24, 2014 10:59 pm

CrystalEve wrote:Charlie, champion of the environment, an eccentric who talks to the plants? I think not. I was reading an interesting article and apparently this keen green, fingered, organic gardener image is nothing more than a carefully crafted myth, perpetuated by slavish journalists, the reality is he’s no different to any other royal! Ole Phil and Charlie boy are the big names who harp on about saving the environment," yet his son Prince Charles owns a million acres of forested land in Wales from which timber is regularly harvested and, in addition, Prince Charles is one of the largest owners of slum housing in London, where pollution thrives".
"The Royal Family have secured a lucrative deal that will earn them tens of millions of pounds from the massive expansion of offshore windfarms. They will net up to £37.5 million extra income every year from the drive for green energy because the seabed within Britain’s ter­ritorial waters is owned by the Crown Estate.
Last year energy firms were given green light for 45 windmills on Crown Estate land, which will rake in  in £1million a year in subsidies".
yes, the greedy, obscene sc*m even say that they own the seabed! Unbelievable isn't it?  Shocked 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2294243/How-Prince-Charles-Green-champion-concreting-countryside-pay-lavish-lifestyle.html

I've always found it strange that PC is lauded as an 'eco warrior' when he flies thousands of miles in private jets and drives range rovers. Still, hypocritical has always been his MO

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Sun May 25, 2014 1:42 am

It isn't just him. Celebs that go off on this tangent and then hop on polluting private jets, just make me cringe.
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 am

One of the Peasants wrote:It isn't just him.  Celebs that go off on this tangent and then hop on polluting private jets, just make me cringe.  

You're right OOTP. It's a case of do as I say not do as I do  Surprised 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Mon May 26, 2014 5:12 pm

One of the Peasants wrote:It isn't just him.  Celebs that go off on this tangent and then hop on polluting private jets, just make me cringe.  

Me too, a nine-day tour of the Middle East and Africa by echo hypocrite and and the Rottweiler ( as Diana duped her) cost taxpayers almost half a million pounds.
Charter flights for the tour cost £460,387 after officials determined it was not possible to fly scheduled. Don't get me started on the Duke of Pork as one year alone that topped £350,000 including £81,000 for a six-day visit to Saudi Arabia and £89,915 in scheduled air and charter costs for a six-day trip to China, Malaysia and Thailand.
It's obscene remember the Royal Society is presided over by Prince Philip, at which the British naturalist, Sir David Attenborough, delivered a lecture titled "People and Planet", in which he celebrated the 50th anniversary of the founding of the World Wildlife Fund by Prince Philip in 1961, in collaboration with his dear friend Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, an affirmed Nazi. In his lecture, Attenborough elaborates the full neo-Malthusian ideology still preached by the British Empire today:  They don't give tuppence about the about the environment. Attenborough is one of their lackeys, that's why he is called, 'Sir'. It's really all about their population reduction policy.
 pale
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon May 26, 2014 7:41 pm

Pedo Phil wants to rid of us virus's . Well he will go first and good riddance.
I will be doing a song and dance on his death and may he rot in hell for his crimes against kids
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Mon May 26, 2014 7:46 pm

Admin wrote:Pedo Phil wants to rid of us virus's . Well he will go first and good riddance.
I will be doing a song and dance on his death and may he rot in hell for his crimes against kids

The irony of it all, 'they are the useless eaters'.  Mad 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon May 26, 2014 7:51 pm

They all have low IQ's, barely an education of note and the degrees that they do have are 2.2's I recall * I can stand corrected on this

They lie,cheat,steal and claim everything not nailed down, now they are the useful ones ? I think they are as useful as a nun in a brothel
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 8:29 pm

Admin wrote:They all have low IQ's, barely an education of note and the degrees that they do have are 2.2's I recall * I can stand corrected on this

They lie,cheat,steal and claim everything not nailed down, now they are the useful ones ? I think they are as useful as a nun in a brothel

Just think what class of degree they would have got if they hadn't been members of the RF... Or GCSE's or A levels

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Tue May 27, 2014 11:47 am

They probably would have no qualifications at all. I don't believe whatever degrees they might have were earned, just given to them with little effort on their part. Also, getting a place at a good university is not just a matter of filling in an application form and bingo, you're in. I reckon the whole family, if not royal, would not even get into these universities. All a con and kow towing to the royals. None of them are intelligent, therefore a bit difficult to pass on to the next generation.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Tue May 27, 2014 11:05 pm

GingerBeau46 wrote:They probably would have no qualifications at all.  I don't believe whatever degrees they might have were earned, just given to them with little effort on their part.  Also, getting a place at a good university is not just a matter of filling in an application form and bingo, you're in.  I reckon the whole family, if not royal, would not even get into these universities.  All a con and kow towing to the royals.  None of them are intelligent, therefore a bit difficult to pass on to the next generation.

Yes, and they have contributed nothing to the world except misery.  Sad  They possess no class are not noble minded in anyway.
To be noble minded you must be uncorrupted!
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue May 27, 2014 11:18 pm

We really need to get the info about the black nobility out etc
What those letters to Mp's were about
All the income he earns and how, from where etc
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Wed May 28, 2014 9:03 pm

Forgive my ignorance but is the 'black nobility' part of the illuminati?

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed May 28, 2014 9:57 pm

Black nobility , the 300 familys, all these bloodlines
all connect dots to bildenberg/Illuminati
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Wed May 28, 2014 11:08 pm

Idea Ok, so that's how they're all connected. Thanks!

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed May 28, 2014 11:30 pm

Yes. It starts with the Egyptians and google black nobility. Then it leads you along a long line of dot the dots. You will get to Rothchilds and all the royal houses
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Thu May 29, 2014 12:02 am

Admin wrote:Yes. It starts with the Egyptians and google black nobility. Then it leads you along a long line of dot the dots. You will get to Rothchilds and all the royal houses

Trouble is that dastardly, lethal, lying cabal throw lots of red herrings and lead many of us down blind alley's, in order to prevent us from joining the dots!  Rolling Eyes 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu May 29, 2014 12:05 am

I certainly do not believe a lot of David Icke but there those I think after years of study and research, that it is likely true a great deal of it
Reptiles etc are a bit much
However rulers have to come from somewhere and there idea of owning us and they are better dates back to the start of time
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:55 pm

Very interesting

http://goo.gl/o0Yfuu

Campaigners' dismay at Prince Charles' 'hypocrisy'

PRINCE Charles has been accused of "breathtaking hypocrisy" after writing about the need to protect "beautiful landscapes with hedgerows" as a 55-acre site in Truro owned by the Duchy of Cornwall is ripped up for housing and a supermarket.

http://www.westbriton.co.uk/Campaigners-dismay-heir-throne-s-hypocrisy/story-24560860-detail/story.html#DvUUODFVTJRY2FP4.01
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:36 pm

The Desecration of Devon: The Duchess of Cornwall's son-in-law has just built this 50-acre solar farm. And through green levies on your power bills, YOU are paying for it... £430,000 every year
Harry Lopes' company owns 50-acre solar panel farm on ridge in Devon
Camilla's son-in-law will be paid vast sums of money in green levies
Council say development is ‘not sympathetic to character of the locality’
Site lies on Haldon Ridge - an official Area of Great Landscape Value
Total annual income will be £770,000 of which £430,000 is green subsidies

Just how many hangers-on does the British rf expect the poor taxpayer to fund, it is getting beyond a joke now. They seem to think they will never get caught out, well tough luck, too many aware of their extravagance with our money, people not entitled to it. Chas is not even father to campon´s kids, so why are we supporting them, we don´t want to support his kids let alone the kids of campon.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3016115/The-Desecration-Devon-Duchess-Cornwall-s-son-law-just-built-50-acre-solar-farm-green-levies-power-bills-paying-430-000-year.html
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:36 am

So right Rozel 'too many aware of their extravagances with our money'. The public will no longer tolerate their corrupt ways and the Internet
will be their downfall.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:02 am

Well now, look at what he have here

We have this article

HRH The Prince of Wales is taking part in the world’s biggest environmental event, Earth Hour on Saturday 28 March at 8.30pm, by turning off all non-essential lighting at his residences.

http://earthhour.wwf.org.uk/hrh-the-prince-of-wales-supports-earth-hour-uk-2015/#.VRVdzRhXerV

And now we have this - he is such a hypocrite and so selfish and self centred - don´t do as I do, do as I say.

Prince Charles makes 80-mile trip by private helicopter - two days after urging the public to save energy

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-charles-makes-80-mile-trip-5431259
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:05 am

Says it all!!!!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next