Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chas and Camzilla general chat

+9
Anniecross
Admin- Michelle
Romilly
Snow Kitten
Snaggle Bobcat
Rozel
CrystalEve
PaulineB
GingerBeau46
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Chas and Camzilla general chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Chas and Camzilla general chat

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:22 pm

Yes I can see that and all the dirty stopouts
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Chas and Camzilla general chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Chas and Camzilla general chat

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:38 am

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:41 am

EXEMPT FROM FREEDOM OF INFORMATION......
Honour list and sex offenders list are almost the same list

I do not care if Andy has slept with these girls ( I think he has )
HE HUNG OUT with these people, supported them
I wonder if Andy was thrown under the bus for Chuck and his BBC programme
They want secrecy cos there is something to hide
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:21 pm

Randy Andy, and Charles mourning a tyrant: Is it time to chop off the Royal Family?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/prince-andrew-king-abdullah-mourned-5029921
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:47 pm

Hidden agendas as ever. Probably think their supply of OTT presents and jewels will dry up.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:02 pm

In Saudi it is the religious leaders that keep royal family in, upset the religious leaders and out go the Royal Family.The religious leaders are the worst and will prevent Saudi moving forward
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:33 pm

Also posted this on HM thread.

I found this on Facebook, a page called
‎I HATE PRINCE CHARLES AND CAMILLA. It is written by a member of that group.

I often send letters to the royal family i never say anything i dont believe is true in them,On the 20th of january i noticed police at the back and front of my house i went out to ask why they were there for they said im sorry we cant tell you, I got ready and left my property as soon as i locked my door a plain clothed police officer said can we go back in and chat please this is a sensitive matter, I agreed we went back in and i asked what is this all about?He said i believe youve sent some letters to the royal family? I said yes i have he said well i am sorry there is a member of the royal family visiting the area today witch means you cannot leave your property until 1 oclock, I was eventually allowed to leave my home at 1 oclock the police officer sat with me has a coffee and said in his 18 years of being in the police force he had never come across a case like this and it was very unique, But he was given orders by his boss to do this so he had too,What do you make of this?Im not happy that i was a prisioner in my own home just because ponce charlie was visiting nissan in washington im thinking of seeking legal advice,The royals are protected from us so called commoners so to speak but we arent from them its all wrong!!!

Various answers saying call the local newspapers, seek legal advice etc. Shows how scared and desperate the rf are, and also, more to the point, the fact that the letters sent to them actually get read.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:39 am

Yes it really does show scared the RF and TPTB are and it needs to be out there in the public domain to let everyone know how they employ strong arm tactics to keep their secrets and curtail the Freedom of Speech. We all know that the DM and various/all newspapers are completely gagged by the RF and in most cases are only allowed to print positive articles and are not allowed to mention the surrogacy and fake heirs for example. Ufortunately for them it is all out there on the Internet.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by zozoi Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:09 am

I hope we always enjoy this freedom on the net. However there are some sinister moves at EU level to enforce 'tolerance' that will if it became law criminalise critisicm of certain groups. I think we could imagine that extending to the RF anyone in public life. I don't see why any group race religion can be above critisicm. There is an article on the Guardian site today.

zozoi
Countess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:18 am

That has been mooted for some while and thankfully there are very active protest groups endeavouring to prevent further curtailing of the facts. Thanks for the Guardian ref and lets hope that we can continue to discuss and debate the truth on the Internet.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:58 pm

Wonder if this is why chas has bought that propery somewhere in Eastern Europe - was it Transylvania, or am I getting mixed up with the vampires Very Happy Somewhere in Eastern Europe anyway - wonder if related to the new surrogate being used for fakie II, makes you wonder.

http://alternative-news-network.net/what-do-they-know-why-are-so-many-of-the-super-wealthy-preparing-bug-out-locations-2/
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:59 pm

Wonder if this is why chas has bought that propery somewhere in Eastern Europe  -  was it Transylvania, or am I getting mixed up with the vampires Very Happy   Somewhere in Eastern Europe anyway  -  wonder if related to the new surrogate being used for fakie II, makes you wonder.  

http://alternative-news-network.net/what-do-they-know-why-are-so-many-of-the-super-wealthy-preparing-bug-out-locations-2/
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:16 pm

Romania is where he bought a castle a few years back.
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:21 pm

Ah, thanks  -  I couldn´t remember either. They probably have vampires there too Very Happy

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:22 pm

Chucky thinks he is a direct decent from Vlad the Impaler !!! FFS
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zozoi Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:27 am

"Wonder if this is why chas has bought that propery somewhere in Eastern Europe - was it Transylvania, or am I getting mixed up with the vampires Very Happy Somewhere in Eastern Europe anyway - wonder if related to the new surrogate being used for fakie II, makes you wonder"

There is an article in today's DM about the super rich buying up land and houses in New Zealand because they fear civil unrest. Does make you wonder.

zozoi
Countess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:36 am

Chucky bought in Romania I read. An old castle of some sort. He bought it about 5 years ago or so
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:52 am

Even if it wasn't connected to the new fake heir born by another surrogate Ma would make it look as if it was if the truth came out just to appear 'in' with the RF.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:34 pm

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:49 pm

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:53 pm

That is just creepy and disgusting.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:53 pm

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:46 pm

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:02 pm

Jesus! WTF is that get up?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next